inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New Frontpage for the website.... still no t-shirts

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/28/06 at 10:05 pm

I worked out the new front page a month or so ago, but had to figure out how to actually make it the front page and at the same time, allow people who keep themselves logged in, to actually be logged in when just typing in the site domain name.  UGH!  Not an easy problem to solve, but after only two hours or so of screwing up the homepage of the site, I got it working.

The most noticable feature you'll see, is the "highlighted topics" right after the site introduction.  My goal is to highlight a new thread every couple of days.  The first post in the thread is what gets posted (not a reply).  So if you're interested in starting an interesting topic, be it a movie review or anything else, make sure the lead off post for the topic is interesting.

If there's any changes you think should be made, let me know. 

I also would like to hear about any threads that should get highlighted.  So if you or someone else wrote something you think if frontpage worthy, drop me a line and let me know.

Subject: Re: New Frontpage for the website.... still no t-shirts

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/28/06 at 10:08 pm

rad idea chucky...it looks very cool!! 8)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/28/06 at 11:17 pm

Nice work Chucky, looks great.  8)

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/29/06 at 3:31 am

That looks nice!  8)

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/29/06 at 7:48 pm

Could you have an option in the profiles to choose whether you want the homepage or the frontpage?

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/01/06 at 2:27 pm

Could you have an option in the profiles to choose whether you want the homepage or the frontpage?

just bookmark the index page

Check for new replies or respond here...