inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Birth Date

Written By: meow78223 on 05/15/06 at 10:41 pm

When I tried to update my location (I now live in Lima, Peru), I noticed my profile info had reset my DOB to 0000-00-00, and it would not allow me to re-enter the date. It just kept going back to all 0's. Any chance this can be fixed?

Michael McVey

Subject: Re: Birth Date

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/15/06 at 11:27 pm

Are you saving the profile after you make changes?  I can't imagine why it's acting up.

Written By: karen on 05/16/06 at 3:15 am

This happened to a few of us.  I'm not sure that Chucky worked out why it happened.

mta:  Just went to find the other thread and there is no comment from Chucky at all

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,16584.0.html

Written By: Old Comedywriter on 06/30/06 at 8:28 pm

Same here - it's not changing mine from all zeros, and I've changed other profile items successfully.

I should just enter all ones, like you all do to my song parodies...

Written By: FaultyDog on 07/01/06 at 2:52 am

When I tried to update my location (I now live in Lima, Peru), I noticed my profile info had reset my DOB to 0000-00-00, and it would not allow me to re-enter the date. It just kept going back to all 0's. Any chance this can be fixed?

Michael McVey

Same here - it's not changing mine from all zeros, and I've changed other profile items successfully.

I should just enter all ones, like you all do to my song parodies...

Whenever you change your profile, you DOB will automatically be reset to all 0's. It's a flaw in the program.
You can't reenter your DOB if you're born prior to Jan 1, 1970 (I assume that's the case). The program will not accept that.
Chucky promised to fix it with the next update. ;)

Written By: lorac61469 on 07/02/06 at 12:39 am

Yeah, I know...they don't want us "oldies" around!!  LOL!!

Written By: Davester on 07/06/06 at 11:06 am

Heh, yeah...

So, when you check a profile either they were born before 1970 or don't wish to show their age...

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/06/06 at 12:58 pm

Whenever you change your profile, you DOB will automatically be reset to all 0's. It's a flaw in the program.
You can't reenter your DOB if you're born prior to Jan 1, 1970 (I assume that's the case). The program will not accept that.
Chucky promised to fix it with the next update. ;)

Now they tell me!

Check for new replies or respond here...