inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: No more decadalogy threads

Written By: ChuckyG on 07/13/06 at 8:25 am

I'm not going to create a board for it, and I'm not going to tolerate any more new threads on it.  Certainly not ten new threds a day, and not even one anymore.

Subject: Re: No more decadalogy threads

Written By: agoraphobicwhacko on 07/13/06 at 3:01 pm

I give you major kudos for making that decision. You will notice a rise in quality on the forum immediately. Also, a very smart move not to waste space on giving it a section of its own. In the future, if you decide to allow it again, I think my idea on giving it a sticky thread was a pretty good one. That way its contained only in one thread, and people who dont want to see it don't have to.

Written By: velvetoneo on 07/13/06 at 3:10 pm

I give you major kudos for making that decision. You will notice a rise in quality on the forum immediately. Also, a very smart move not to waste space on giving it a section of its own. In the future, if you decide to allow it again, I think my idea on giving it a sticky thread was a pretty good one. That way its contained only in one thread, and people who dont want to see it don't have to.

And it doesn't start the petty "spam" argument that I so unfortunately got involved in.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 07/14/06 at 7:05 am

Yes! It was fun when it started, but now it is just beating a dead horse. Finally we can let it rest in peace.

Check for new replies or respond here...