inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sorry, I dont know where else to post this

Written By: holicman on 07/14/06 at 8:37 am

I have noticed that a few "general penguin forums" have been developed.

Now I know alot of you dont know this but I can interpret dreams very well and have interpreted dreams for friends.

What I am asking is do you think it is feasible to have a section dedicated to analysing members dreams ???

I would be happy to look after a section that involved doing that.........

Id just like to know others thoughts on it and mainly Chucky's thoughts as he runs the website.

Cheers :)

Subject: Re: Sorry, I dont know where else to post this

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/14/06 at 11:24 am

I have noticed that a few "general penguin forums" have been developed.

Now I know alot of you dont know this but I can interpret dreams very well and have interpreted dreams for friends.

What I am asking is do you think it is feasible to have a section dedicated to analysing members dreams ???

I would be happy to look after a section that involved doing that.........

Id just like to know others thoughts on it and mainly Chucky's thoughts as he runs the website.

Cheers :)

There's a thread in the PPP for new boards. How about having a board for dreams in general?

Written By: CeeKay on 07/14/06 at 12:19 pm

That would be fun.  There are actually a few of us here who do interpretation.  Holicman...would you like to moderate a dream interp. board? 

Written By: Roadgeek on 07/14/06 at 4:51 pm

I'm a big fan of dreams. I'd love a dream board.

Written By: holicman on 07/14/06 at 9:46 pm

That would be fun.  There are actually a few of us here who do interpretation.  Holicman...would you like to moderate a dream interp. board? 

I moderate other websites so I would be happy to moderate a board, especially involving dreams :)

Check for new replies or respond here...