inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bios for veteran parody writers

Written By: meow78223 on 08/08/06 at 2:01 pm

Chuck,

I was wondering how a parody writer like myself could update his/her bio on amiright. I have tried to do so more than once using the e-mail link on the amiright site to no avail. The info I have on amiright was current in 2003 but a lot has changed: my age, my city and country of residence, my marital status, stuff like that. Would it be possible to submit an update to you here?

Thanks,
MM

Subject: Re: Bios for veteran parody writers

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/08/06 at 2:41 pm

Chuck,

I was wondering how a parody writer like myself could update his/her bio on amiright. I have tried to do so more than once using the e-mail link on the amiright site to no avail. The info I have on amiright was current in 2003 but a lot has changed: my age, my city and country of residence, my marital status, stuff like that. Would it be possible to submit an update to you here?

Thanks,
MM

just send me the new bio in a personal message. I don't think the online update thing works anymore, and most people didn't need to update their profiles very often, so I didn't bother to keep it working.

Check for new replies or respond here...