inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ordered a new server

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/14/06 at 11:53 am

I'll try and give everyone some advance notice to when we move the site, but hopefully soon.  The site is just too busy for this server.  Hopefully the new one will be a lot faster.

Subject: Re: Ordered a new server

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/14/06 at 2:24 pm

We are all hoping for that too.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/19/06 at 9:45 pm

I'm making progress.  So far I've got my personal site http://www.chuckyg.com up and running.  I'm going to move some more of my smaller sites first and see how it works.  It's certainly a quicker server.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/19/06 at 11:13 pm

so that's why it's been slow, sometimes it worries me becausae my old computer had problems, and my new one is fast and I start thinking I've screwed something up, but other sites move quickly. good luck ChuckyG and thanks for the hard work and the update.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/20/06 at 11:49 am

well, I moved amIwrong last night.  I had some problems, and didn't get it finished until this morning.

so far so good! 

I'm going to try moving an actual messageboard (worcestertalk.com) tonight.  That'll be the first real test of what's involved with moving inthe00s.

Check for new replies or respond here...