inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Started to move the server... had to stop, will try again in an hour or two

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/25/06 at 3:15 pm

sorry for the false start  >:(

I'll be trying again around 6PM tonight, will be down until Sunday sometime. 

Subject: Re: Started to move the server... had to stop, will try again in an hour or two

Written By: Tia on 11/25/06 at 3:36 pm

oh my god.

i feel shaky and panicky.

Subject: Re: Started to move the server... had to stop, will try again in an hour or two

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/25/06 at 4:03 pm

sorry for the false start  >:(

I'll be trying again around 6PM tonight, will be down until Sunday sometime. 
So what will be the UK timing for that?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/25/06 at 4:15 pm

So what will be the UK timing for that?

I believe about 11 p.m.

Cat

Written By: spaceace on 11/25/06 at 4:22 pm

:o Must not panic, must not panic.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/25/06 at 4:28 pm

I believe about 11 p.m.

Cat
So I have about

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/25/06 at 4:30 pm

So I have about

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/25/06 at 4:35 pm

Might be even longer.  I just got back from the store, now I have to concern myself with dinner.  So feel free to post as much as you want.

turns out the export method I tried to use for the messageboard is WAY underpowered for a messageboard this size.  So I have to spend some time hunting down the right stuff to use.
I take what comes, for there is live  cricket  to watch, that will be a good alternative.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/25/06 at 4:37 pm

I take what comes, for there is live  cricket  to watch, that will be a good alternative.

live crickets?  I guess if the end goal is to cover them with chocolate maybe?

Written By: Tia on 11/25/06 at 4:39 pm

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5151/545pxcricketfieldpositionssvg3.png

cricket: about as straightforward as moving a messageboard over to a new server.

Written By: ChuckyG on 11/25/06 at 4:51 pm

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5151/545pxcricketfieldpositionssvg3.png

cricket: about as straightforward as moving a messageboard over to a new server.

I've read an "outsiders guide to cricket" online a few months ago out of morbid curiosity.  Trust me.  Moving the messageboard is less complicated.

Written By: spaceace on 11/25/06 at 4:52 pm

Oh, where ever shall we go?  What ever shall we do?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/25/06 at 4:54 pm

Oh, where ever shall we go?  What ever shall we do?

E-bay?

Cat

Written By: spaceace on 11/25/06 at 4:56 pm

E-bay?

Cat

OKAY!! :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/25/06 at 4:57 pm

Off to watch tv, and then sleep, so goodnight to you alll, hoping it will be up and running when I awake.

Check for new replies or respond here...