inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: New IQ Test installed

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/01/07 at 7:45 am

As part of the upgrades to amIright's comment system, I installed a new IQ test on that site and this one.  To take it, press CONTROL-W (command-w on Macintosh) to find out how smart you are.

Subject: Re: New IQ Test installed

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/01/07 at 10:08 am

Variation on alt + F4?

Written By: whistledog on 04/01/07 at 10:18 am

I failed the test :\'(

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/01/07 at 10:21 am

I have previously done this test when I first brought a computer

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 04/01/07 at 10:31 am

Harharhar!

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/01/07 at 10:40 am

I had grander plans for today, but in the end didn't feel motivated because it was going to fall on a Sunday and wasn't sure anyone was going to be around.

Red Ant is responsible for the other prank on the boards today.

Written By: Red Ant on 04/01/07 at 7:51 pm

I had grander plans for today, but in the end didn't feel motivated because it was going to fall on a Sunday and wasn't sure anyone was going to be around.

Red Ant is responsible for the other prank on the boards today.

;D

I, too, wanted to do more, but given the recent server hack I thought better of making a board like PPP "disappear".

April is now April again.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 04/01/07 at 7:54 pm

;D

I, too, wanted to do more, but given the recent server hack I thought better of making a board like PPP "disappear".

April is now April again.

You should've!  Do you have any idea how many members would have simultaneously crapped their pants?  :D :D :D

Next year 8)

Written By: meow78223 on 04/04/07 at 3:05 pm

Well, this was bad, but I thought the article a few years ago about Weird Al recording one of our parodies was funnier.

Btw, for those of us in Latin America, is there any chance of seeing something like that on Innocent's Day (Dec. 28)? That's the day of jokes and pranks here in Peru.

MM

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/04/07 at 3:16 pm

Well, this was bad, but I thought the article a few years ago about Weird Al recording one of our parodies was funnier.

Btw, for those of us in Latin America, is there any chance of seeing something like that on Innocent's Day (Dec. 28)? That's the day of jokes and pranks here in Peru.

MM

That would certainly be a twist no one would expect.  I'll have to keep that in mind.

Written By: whitewolf on 04/04/07 at 3:25 pm

i should have looked at the date of the first post before reading this one, hahaha. have to say that this is the only April fool's joke that i fell for. ;D

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/04/07 at 3:32 pm

i should have looked at the date of the first post before reading this one, hahaha. have to say that this is the only April fool's joke that i fell for. ;D

>grin<  the dangers of leaving old April fools jokes up I guess.

I figured for Windows people Control-W is the one that's less used, where Control-F4 and Alt-F4 everyone knows. 

When I was in high school, in the pre-historic times of the Apple IIe computer, I use to modify the control-C key, so that if you pressed it, instead of stopping the program, it would reboot the machine.  Ah, fun times.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/04/07 at 4:27 pm

Oh for Pete's sake.

::)

Check for new replies or respond here...