inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: So now that the 00's are almost over....

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/31/08 at 4:48 pm

Will the 2000's get their own seperate site thing, and what will happen in 2010?

Just curious.

Subject: Re: So now that the 00's are almost over....

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/31/08 at 5:24 pm

Will the 2000's get their own seperate site thing, and what will happen in 2010?

Just curious.

I was thinking of a different front page, with similar sections from the other decade sites on this site at the end of the year and a prominent link to the messageboards (with highlighted topics)

The messageboard needs to stay put on this domain however, or I lose search engine positions for the archives.  So no idea what to do with inthe10s.com

when this will happen?  probably closer to the end of next year.  I'm too swamped with work at the moment. 

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/31/08 at 5:36 pm

Thanks for the update.

Written By: thewolrab on 01/08/09 at 9:20 pm

Hmm, usually search engines pick up pretty quickly on domain changes. You could also set both domains to work on the forums, one forum I visited had two domains, one with a 2 and one with a 3, both worked. You could set it that way for a while, and when the search engines are crawling both inthe00s and inthe10s.com for the forum, you could make the switch permanent.

Check for new replies or respond here...