inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Any updates coming?

Written By: Stinkyy on 08/14/10 at 10:17 pm

I like this site very much. 

Any chance there will be a link for this to Facebook?

I'd like to ask for an RSS for just the 80s page as well. 

Any site upgrades, visual changes on the horizon?

Thanks for your ear. 

Subject: Re: Any updates coming?

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/15/10 at 3:26 pm

I like this site very much. 

Any chance there will be a link for this to Facebook?

I'd like to ask for an RSS for just the 80s page as well. 

Any site upgrades, visual changes on the horizon?

Thanks for your ear.   

I was working on upgrading to the newer version of the messageboard software, but took a break from it.  I do plan on updating the look when I make the switch.  Maybe in the fall at some point. 

There's an RSS feed available for any of the sub-boards here.

As for facebook, no idea what anyone would want to see for a tie in with that service.  If you have ideas or examples I'll take them into consideration and look into it.

Written By: karen on 08/15/10 at 3:42 pm

There is a Facebook page for members

Written By: ChuckyG on 08/15/10 at 7:02 pm

There is a Facebook page for members

that's for amIright.  I don't have one for the various decade sites or the messageboard.  There's also not much going on with the amIright page at the moment.  Facebook is kind of a pain, the way it's set up I never really see the page in my lists on things, so I always seem to forget to update it with anything.

I've got a few personal projects I hope to have finished up this month.  Once they're done with, I'm going to ramp up my efforts on all the sites.

I need to...

Redesign the layout of amIright
Design a new layout for inthe00s with SMF 2.0
Finish testing SMF 2, the arcade doesn't work still for some reason I haven't worked out, various other little issues as well
Fix some bugs with user submission scripts left over from the server move
More stuff... don't have my list in front of me at the moment, but it's big

While I've tried to keep up with most of the day to day stuff I usually do on the sites, I've had to take a break from working on new stuff until I could get some home improvement stuff finished up at home.  The addition we put on the house last year left so many odds and ends left over, I'm still playing catch up a year later.  My only saving grace is that in a couple months it'll be too cold out to do many of them.

Written By: karen on 08/16/10 at 8:09 am

that's for amIright. 

no, this one

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=66389793945&ref=mf#!/group.php?gid=66389793945

Check for new replies or respond here...