inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Another PC Bites The Dust

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/03/12 at 3:51 pm

I regret to inform you that I have managed to let cyberterrorists blue screen my computer again. I have been off my own PC since Monady morning, having not being able to log back in, and at least using the library's computer for amiright and other web pages. I tried calling to custome hotline at HP, but the only person working their did not speak English I could understand. So I will try to find someone that speaks clear English. (Not against the Asians of India, but I've gotten the majority of the "help" from those people). I will be posting from the library at least every 2 weeks on amiright and checking e-mail once or twice a week from the library until either my computer is fixed or replaced, or  the librarians kick me out. My time on here is limited to 45 minutes, so I won't be here much longer today unless another PC opens up. Sorry everyone. I hope to tune in later. :( :)

Subject: Re: Another PC Bites The Dust

Written By: ChuckyG on 10/03/12 at 6:58 pm

That sucks.  Blue screen errors are the worse to try and troubleshoot because you're without a machine to help search the web for answers. If I had an old machine hanging around I'd mail it to you.

Written By: warped on 10/03/12 at 7:47 pm

Well, I hope your PC gets fixed soon.

Written By: nally on 10/04/12 at 11:25 am

Well, I hope your PC gets fixed soon.

My thoughts exactly.

Written By: Indy Gent on 11/07/12 at 5:50 pm

I've already ordered a laptop from QVC and it just arrived, so I'm using it as a back-up in case my desktop is beyond repair.

Written By: Howard on 12/11/12 at 11:01 am

I've already ordered a laptop from QVC and it just arrived, so I'm using it as a back-up in case my desktop is beyond repair.

Hope the laptop works out well.

Check for new replies or respond here...