inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Why does the 24 hours Karma thing exist?

Written By: Visor765 on 09/26/14 at 5:41 pm

I just wanna +1 a guy and it says "You must wait 24 hours before repeating a karma action." Why?

Subject: Re: Why does the 24 hours Karma thing exist?

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/26/14 at 5:50 pm

I just wanna +1 a guy and it says "You must wait 24 hours before repeating a karma action." Why?

so people don't sit there giving each other karma all day long. 

Written By: gibbo on 09/28/14 at 9:19 pm

It used to be a competition in itself ... who has the most karma?  Some of us (and you know who you are)  were nice to others just to get their karma scores up. Members, like me, who typed anything that came into their head ... had no chance!  ;D  I was doing well with the negative karma score though ... but Howard was always gonna win that one!  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/29/14 at 2:19 pm

It used to be a competition in itself ... who has the most karma?  Some of us (and you know who you are)  were nice to others just to get their karma scores up. Members, like me, who typed anything that came into their head ... had no chance!  ;D  I was doing well with the negative karma score though ... but Howard was always gonna win that one!  ;D

Q holds the record for both.

Cat

Written By: 80sfan on 04/22/16 at 9:45 pm

Because karma only comes in the next lifetime. Just kidding!

Written By: Baltimoreian on 06/30/16 at 1:03 pm

I wish they didn't have the 24 hour Karma limit. I don't even give people that much karma, so it's not like it's a big deal to anybody.

Check for new replies or respond here...