inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: There's another 150 or so games in the arcade today

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/09/06 at 9:52 am

Sort by ID if you want to see them.  Maybe you can get some easy championships to hold onto for a few days

Subject: Re: There's another 150 or so games in the arcade today

Written By: KKay on 02/09/06 at 10:09 am

Sort by ID if you want to see them.  Maybe you can get some easy championships to hold onto for a few days

yay!! my chance- I"m going to try it.
cool news!

Written By: whistledog on 02/09/06 at 1:04 pm

I notice there are alot of dupes in there like Monster Hatch and Hungry Bob.  Same game, no difference, but it's in there twice

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/09/06 at 1:12 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: whistledog on 02/09/06 at 1:28 pm

let me know the names of all the ones you spot, I'll remove 'em.  I added these so quick, I judged by filename, not by content

so far, I have just noticed Monster Hatch and Hungry Bob.  I got top scores in both Monster Hatch games, so when you remove the dupe, can you take away the one with the lesser high score on it? ;D

Written By: gemini on 02/09/06 at 4:58 pm

I just went in and saw all the new games, but it takes forever when I click to go to the next page. I have a high speed connection, but it's still really slow.  :-\\  Not the games though, the games play fine, just when I'm going from page to page.

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/09/06 at 5:33 pm

I just went in and saw all the new games, but it takes forever when I click to go to the next page. I have a high speed connection, but it's still really slow.  :-\\  Not the games though, the games play fine, just when I'm going from page to page.

there was some heavy load on the server around the time of your post, I noticed it too... it should be better now.

Written By: nally on 02/09/06 at 5:36 pm

I noticed that too... I was trying to submit a score but it brought up that stupid "Cannot find server" screen. I hit the back button, but it started the game again and I didn't wanna go through playing again. So my score didn't get registered. This was on one of the newer games (which wasn't there yesterday).

Written By: nally on 02/09/06 at 5:36 pm

there was some heavy load on the server around the time of your post, I noticed it too... it should be better now.

Thanks Chuck. :)

Written By: Red Ant on 02/10/06 at 3:01 am

For the most part the new games are awesome and offer a lot of variety. The 2 "defender" type games I played are very cool.  :)

Check for new replies or respond here...