inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Texas Hold 'Em

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/06/06 at 5:58 pm

Does anyone know why the game kicks you out before you are ready?

Also, has anyone noticed that Daisy cheats? I'm holding a king as a high card and she is holding a 9 and it gives her the winning hand.  :-\\ But there were a couple of times when it scored in my favor when she actually had the winning hand. Has anyone noticed this?

Cat

Subject: Re: Texas Hold 'Em

Written By: whistledog on 03/06/06 at 6:11 pm

Does anyone know why the game kicks you out before you are ready?

Also, has anyone noticed that Daisy cheats? I'm holding a king as a high card and she is holding a 9 and it gives her the winning hand.  :-\\ But there were a couple of times when it scored in my favor when she actually had the winning hand. Has anyone noticed this?

Cat

Most of the poker games in the arcade kick you out  :\'(

The Slingo ones are pretty much the only ones that seem to work flawlessly

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/06/06 at 6:12 pm

[quote author=whis

Written By: EthanM on 03/09/06 at 2:43 pm

I think the holdem game only lets you win 3 times, so to get the high score you need to lose a few times along the way. But it is really hard to win when she starts with $750... daisy always catches something.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/13/06 at 4:07 am

You just have to treat Daisy right, that's all, and then you'll win. I do agree that she is a cheater.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...