inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Suggestions

Written By: Echo Nomad on 05/21/06 at 12:50 am

Weeding out bad games
I don't know if it's possible, but is there a way of taking out the games that have been identified as broken? There's really no sense having them around if one can't even start a game or record a score. I'm having to go through and manually add each game I like to my favorites so there is a shorter list to sort from.

Subject: Re: Suggestions

Written By: whistledog on 05/21/06 at 12:57 am

Weeding out bad games
I don't know if it's possible, but is there a way of taking out the games that have been identified as broken? There's really no sense having them around if one can't even start a game or record a score. I'm having to go through and manually add each game I like to my favorites so there is a shorter list to sort from.

I suggested this once before, but I don't think it will ever happen.  There are some people who like to play the games, and don't really care about a score.  I'm not one of those people ;D

I gotta have a score 8) ;D

Subject: Suggestions

Written By: Dude111 on 06/03/19 at 7:09 am

I have noticed that also on various sites im on that have an arcade... Some games dont work right and dont record the blasted score :D

Ah well........ They are still fun to play :)

Check for new replies or respond here...