inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Best Hand-Eye Co-Ordination?

Written By: whistledog on 12/20/06 at 1:25 am

Which game(s) in the Arcade do you think require the BEST hand-eye Co-ordination?

For me, it's a toss-up between: Ponx and Twin Sonice, but I think Ponx is the champ here because it's more fast paced than Twin Sonice.  With Ponx, you have to watch the board and the counter simultaneously, because if your clock runs out at the same time that you try to submit a move, the game will re-start, and you lose the score you just got

Subject: Re: Best Hand-Eye Co-Ordination?

Written By: Red Ant on 12/20/06 at 6:12 pm

Drag n Drop and Rshot3

Written By: La Roche on 12/20/06 at 6:21 pm

Rshot3

Nah, I'm the champ on that and my hand eye sucks.

Written By: MERV SKILTON on 12/22/06 at 9:26 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=play;game=135
DART'S 501.. I discovered this game today.. and now I am the champ.. try beating my score of 17 throws.. yes I spent a bit of time in pubs!!  ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/22/06 at 9:28 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=play;game=135
DART'S 501.. I discovered this game today.. and now I am the champ.. try beating my score of 17 throws.. yes I spent a bit of time in pubs!!  ;D

Dude, Darts 501 is reverse scoring, meaning the more darts you throw the better.  17 darts is nowhere near the top.

Written By: Red Ant on 12/22/06 at 9:40 pm

Dude, Darts 501 is reverse scoring, meaning the more darts you throw the better.  17 darts is nowhere near the top.

::)

If the scoring was set correctly, Merv would have the high score. Anyone can miss on purpose to achieve a high score. Congrats Merv on the 501 Darts title.

Check for new replies or respond here...