inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Music from the Arcade games

Written By: Henk on 03/09/07 at 4:50 pm

Just in case you were wondering:

the song playing in the Wormcatcher game is called "Bongo Bong" by Manu Chao. It hit #27 in Dutch Top 40.
The game offers you the opportunity to change the music, but I don't know what the other (German) song is (well, not yet anyway).

Another game in the arcade (I forgot which one, but it has to be one of the newer ones) uses the music to "The Things You Said" by Depeche Mode during the opening screen.

If anyone else has additions to or questions on the subject...this is the place. :)

Subject: Re: Music from the Arcade games

Written By: whistledog on 03/09/07 at 5:00 pm

The music used on the menu screen of Kitten Cannon is "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk

Written By: Henk on 03/10/07 at 12:40 am

the song playing in the Wormcatcher game is called "Bongo Bong" by Manu Chao. It hit #27 in Dutch Top 40.
The game offers you the opportunity to change the music, but I don't know what the other (German) song is (well, not yet anyway).

The other song is "Sonnendeck" by Peter Licht.

Written By: Red Ant on 03/10/07 at 12:49 am

Marspatrol uses "Mars, The Bringer of War" in the intro.

Written By: Henk on 03/10/07 at 12:55 am

The music used on the menu screen of Kitten Cannon is "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk

I knew that... and although I like the tune, it gets annoying after a while. :P

Written By: Henk on 03/13/07 at 2:38 am

Another game in the arcade (I forgot which one, but it has to be one of the newer ones) uses the music to "The Things You Said" by Depeche Mode during the opening screen.

The game is "Magic Arrow Ste".

Written By: whistledog on 03/20/07 at 9:54 am

The game Rofl uses "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins throughout the whole game.  Kinda makes it more fun

Written By: loki 13 on 06/30/07 at 4:36 pm

The depressingly macabre song in the game Ragdoll is Sleeping Sun by Nightwish.
I think that's the only reason I play the game.  ;D

Written By: tokjct on 08/29/07 at 4:12 pm

The music of two games comes to mind immediatemente!  ROADBLOCK's music is mesmerizing. :o  RSVP is happy music..which I enjoy. :D      peace...Lee

Check for new replies or respond here...