inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Going to skip adding new games this week

Written By: ChuckyG on 03/26/07 at 7:05 pm

I want to let Red Ant get caught up, plus I'm sick and didn't do it before I left work today.

Subject: Re: Going to skip adding new games this week

Written By: Henk on 03/27/07 at 12:25 am

I want to let Red Ant get caught up, plus I'm sick and didn't do it before I left work today.

Jack's not the only one who's running behind...There are still so many new games to play for us gamers.

Still...Get well soon, Chucky. :)

Written By: whistledog on 03/27/07 at 12:49 am

I am still discovering games that were added 3 weeks ago ;D

The Arcade runs real slow for me, so often, I usually just look at the last scores achieved, and play whatever game shows up lol

Written By: Red Ant on 03/27/07 at 4:54 am

I hope you feel better.

Up through page 8 is completely done. Through page 14 the names are corrected and thumbnails added/fixed (no descriptions). There's a lot of games past page 14 that just need descriptions - that's what takes the most time.

I should have everything done by next Monday. I'm still finding quite a few duplicates and broken games.

To any Mah Jongg players that read this: please let me know which games are complete duplicates. There's like 20+ versions here already.

Check for new replies or respond here...