inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Missing Games

Written By: Suicidal Blonde on 04/12/07 at 12:48 pm

We had over a 1000 games in the arcade. Now I see only 763. We lost all of our scores and games :\'(

Bring them back!!!!!

Subject: Re: Missing Games

Written By: Red Ant on 04/12/07 at 1:01 pm

Yeah, all the # and A games are missing since they were added Monday and Chucky's saved file was from Sunday.

One big improvement though (which I mentioned as being a problem on the no longer appearing #/A game thread) is that since the reload today, game page display time has dropped from 27 seconds down to 7 seconds a page.

Written By: whistledog on 04/12/07 at 1:10 pm

Dang, now I am sad

I had like a super high score on that 2dknockout game .. i'd beaten that Irish boxer flawless.  Don't know if I'll be able to do that again :\'(

Written By: whistledog on 04/12/07 at 1:17 pm

I also lost my Raiden scores >:( :\'(

Written By: Tam on 04/12/07 at 1:21 pm

I also lost my Raiden scores >:( :\'(

^^ Mahaha! I love this!
Anybody else love this??!!!!!!! ;D ;D 8)

j/k

Written By: wildcard on 04/12/07 at 1:28 pm

^^ Mahaha! I love this!
Anybody else love this??!!!!!!! ;D ;D 8)

j/k

One of the games someone else took with a score of 10 is now mine at 9. 

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/12/07 at 1:29 pm

Yeah, all the # and A games are missing since they were added Monday and Chucky's saved file was from Sunday.

One big improvement though (which I mentioned as being a problem on the no longer appearing #/A game thread) is that since the reload today, game page display time has dropped from 27 seconds down to 7 seconds a page.

interesting, one of the theories as to the long load time was that there might be a broken game causing the long loads.  maybe one of the new games was doing something strange.

the games are still on the server, but the installation info got lost.  I just have to sit there and run it again.  I'll wait until Monday to do it all again.

Written By: Tam on 04/12/07 at 1:30 pm

interesting, one of the theories as to the long load time was that there might be a broken game causing the long loads.  maybe one of the new games was doing something strange.

the games are still on the server, but the installation info got lost.  I just have to sit there and run it again.  I'll wait until Monday to do it all again.

I know when I was testing the new games, some of them would stop on the checking session page and give me a green bar across the top.
Don't think I remember which ones they were now... but maybe that was part of the issue?

Written By: ChuckyG on 04/12/07 at 3:20 pm

I know when I was testing the new games, some of them would stop on the checking session page and give me a green bar across the top.
Don't think I remember which ones they were now... but maybe that was part of the issue?

not sure, it could be

Check for new replies or respond here...