inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What is the game that you think is the most interesting on the arcade?

Written By: kashyyyk on 03/28/08 at 4:56 am

Please tell me what games you guys think are the most fun on the arcade.  Who like major Madness???????

Subject: Re: What is the game that you think is the most interesting on the arcade?

Written By: gibbo on 03/28/08 at 5:06 am

I like Major Madness....... :)  But I don't like my scores being beaten.... >:( ;)

Subject: Re: What is the game that you think is the most interesting on the arcade?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/28/08 at 11:11 am

my favorite is: Mah Jongg Toy. I finally got the top score...then Kevin (Loki) took #1 from me again! :D ;D

Written By: kashyyyk on 03/28/08 at 6:16 pm

kool i might just........check.....it out. ;)

Written By: ninny on 03/28/08 at 6:25 pm

my favorite is: Mah Jongg Toy. I finally got the top score...then Kevin (Loki) took #1 from me again! :D ;D

I like that game too.

Written By: ninny on 03/28/08 at 6:35 pm

I like Major Madness....... :)  But I don't like my scores being beaten.... >:( ;)

Beaten by your own son ;D

Written By: gibbo on 03/28/08 at 7:11 pm

Beaten by your own son ;D

Now, how did you know that!!!  I should make him delete his account before he can do more damage.  ;D  Also, I should go over to the confessions thread and tell that he was the one who had the top score in Farwest..NOT me. He jumped on when I went to the loo and thrashed both of OUR scores (you and I) and he's increased it further now under his own name. He got 3 or 4 top scores on different games yesterday in the space of an hour or so.

Yes....I will make him delete his account........ >:(

Written By: ninny on 03/28/08 at 7:57 pm

Now, how did you know that!!!  I should make him delete his account before he can do more damage.  ;D  Also, I should go over to the confessions thread and tell that he was the one who had the top score in Farwest..NOT me. He jumped on when I went to the loo and thrashed both of OUR scores (you and I) and he's increased it further now under his own name. He got 3 or 4 top scores on different games yesterday in the space of an hour or so.

Yes....I will make him delete his account........ >:(

There was a game he played where he mentioned that he was your son,after beating one of my scores. :)

Written By: gibbo on 03/28/08 at 8:08 pm

There was a game he played where he mentioned that he was your son,after beating one of my scores. :)

I ony THOUGHT I'd created a monster before...now I KNOW it.... ;D

Written By: ninny on 03/28/08 at 8:17 pm

I ony THOUGHT I'd created a monster before...now I KNOW it.... ;D

;D ;D ;D

Written By: kashyyyk on 03/28/08 at 9:02 pm

Muhahaha. You can't escape me!!!!!!! The master gamer jks. lol

Written By: ninny on 03/28/08 at 9:06 pm

Muhahaha. You can't escape me!!!!!!! The master gamer jks. lol

The master huh

Written By: kashyyyk on 03/28/08 at 10:22 pm

Well To my dad.....He can't even touch me. Joking Dad. lol

Written By: whistledog on 03/29/08 at 8:25 am

Major Madness is fun.  Or it was until I got dethroned from the top >:( ;D

My personal favourite would have to be Flysui.  Good hand/eye co-ordination and great skill.  The challenge of trying to catch 100 flies keeps me playing it :)

Written By: kashyyyk on 03/31/08 at 6:39 am

My personal favourite would have to be Flysui.  Good hand/eye co-ordination and great skill.  The challenge of trying to catch 100 flies keeps me playing it :)

awesome. Im gonna take a look.  See how thrashed i can get ^_^

Written By: gibbo on 04/07/08 at 7:58 am

Oh yeah....I forgot  ;)  Major Madness is mine for the moment. I beat my son's score...he did it in 7 goes...I took more like 27.. ;D

I expect a PM from you soon Jason......

Check for new replies or respond here...