inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What games do you think...

Written By: Step-chan on 05/17/08 at 5:33 pm

Are underrated?

And what games do you think are overrated?

Subject: Re: What games do you think...

Written By: whistledog on 05/17/08 at 6:27 pm

'Counterstrike' and any of those other first person shooters.  I don't like them at all

A real underrated game I thought was 'Streets of Rage'.  It had 2 sequels for the Genesis, and was ported to the Game Gear with a sequel as well, but it's a forgotten game in today's times.  As big of a Double Dragon fan that I am, Streets of Rage is WAYYY better!

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 05/18/08 at 11:24 pm

Yeah, most FPS games are overrated. I like the Halo series, but that's just about it.

I always thought the Vectorman games on the Genesis were a tad underrated. The first two kinda got over shadowed by the Sonic and Mario platforming juggernauts in the 16-bit era, but they were alot of fun to play.

Written By: Step-chan on 05/19/08 at 7:10 pm

Yeah, I've never been into FPS type games either. So I kinda feel the same way about them.

I have Streets Of Rage 2, that series definetly didn't get as much attention as Double Dragon and Final Fight.

I feel that the GTA series is overrated just alittle bit, I've enjoyed watching my cousin play them, but I never saw anything that special in them.

Check for new replies or respond here...