inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What is this, pick on me month?

Written By: loki 13 on 05/22/08 at 6:27 pm

I've had 6, "You are no longer champion of..." notifications in the last 2 weeks and 3 today. Is it me?
Do you people look for my name and try to unseat me? Why not go after the true champions, Jason
or Jack? No, pick on me, take away the the few championships I have. The ones that I work my a$$
off to get because I haven't got the time sit in front of the computer and play all day.  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

No seriously, it's all good. I only consistently play the Mahjong games and occasionally I'll hit the random game
feature. I will only submit a score, unless it's an automatic submit, if I beat my own score or complete a board
in Mahjong. I am not out to win championships just to better my old scores.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Subject: Re: What is this, pick on me month?

Written By: whistledog on 05/22/08 at 6:51 pm

I haven't played the arcade in a while, but in the last month, I've lost like 20 titles ;D

Written By: loki 13 on 05/22/08 at 7:02 pm

I haven't played the arcade in a while, but in the last month, I've lost like 20 titles ;D

That really surprises me. I thought the majority of your scores were pretty much untouchable. Well,
untouchable for me anyway.

Written By: whistledog on 05/22/08 at 7:04 pm

That really surprises me. I thought the majority of your scores were pretty much untouchable. Well,
untouchable for me anyway.

Not untouclable, just so high to the point where it would take someone a couple of hundred tries to dethrone me ;D

Written By: loki 13 on 05/22/08 at 7:18 pm

Not untouclable, just so high to the point where it would take someone a couple of hundred tries to dethrone me ;D

Yeah, I have neither the time or the patience to attempt it.  ;D

I keep playing the Mahjong games even though I doubt I will ever beat Robby76, or Rich1981. All I am
really looking to do is get on the front page of the high scores list.  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 05/22/08 at 7:25 pm

Yeah, I have neither the time or the patience to attempt it.  ;D

I keep playing the Mahjong games even though I doubt I will ever beat Robby76, or Rich1981. All I am
really looking to do is get on the front page of the high scores list.  ;D

LOL

There should be an automatic feature in the arcade that will only register you one score per game, and will only overwrite that score if you beat it.  Another bnoard I belong to does that, and it saves alot of space so those with not so good scores can get on the first page lol

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/22/08 at 11:21 pm

you are still kicking my ass on Mah Jongg Toy. Dude...I have tried forever to get the top spot on that one. Hats off to you!! ;D ;) :D

Written By: loki 13 on 05/23/08 at 2:54 pm

you are still kicking my ass on Mah Jongg Toy. Dude...I have tried forever to get the top spot on that one. Hats off to you!! ;D ;) :D

Erin, that was sheer luck and a favorable board. If Robby or Rich find that game were both in deep S@#$.  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/25/08 at 7:06 pm

Erin, that was sheer luck and a favorable board. If Robby or Rich find that game were both in deep S@#$.  ;D

ahahah..I am addicted to that game...and I don't even know why!! ;D

Written By: Red Ant on 05/25/08 at 7:39 pm

I've been third in total trophies for quite a while - I get at least 10 "You are no longer champion of..." PMs a month. I send maybe two or three.

Your Majong trophies are safe from me: I can't stand those games.

Ant

Written By: EthanM on 05/26/08 at 2:53 pm

Is there any way to tell what trophies you have anymore? As far as I know I've still got cricket and military snow, and that might be all that I have although I think they're both safe.

Written By: whistledog on 05/26/08 at 3:16 pm

Is there any way to tell what trophies you have anymore? As far as I know I've still got cricket and military snow, and that might be all that I have although I think they're both safe.

You used to be able to go into your stats and it would show you all the trophies you had (There was also a little space invader guy that sat in your post profile that you could click and it would open a pop-up and showed you the same list) but those features no longer exist :(

Written By: wildcard on 05/26/08 at 5:00 pm

If you click on the word champion in the arcade list It will show you all the games owned starting with guest.  You'd have to find your name and count them yourself. 

Check for new replies or respond here...