inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How well do you know your Atari?

Written By: Dude111 on 06/06/08 at 10:45 pm

http://www.gamedfree.com/swf/load.swf?theVar=http://www.gamedfree.com/swf/Atari Quiz

I got 1000 (Atari loser ;D)

Subject: Re: How well do you know your Atari?

Written By: whistledog on 06/07/08 at 8:18 am

I got 1300.  Most of the Impossible ones I didn't know.  That one game called 'Circus', the cartridge I have is called 'Circus Atari'.  I typed in that and I got it wrong.  That quiz is rigged >:(

Written By: Step-chan on 06/07/08 at 4:42 pm

I'll try it later, but I know I won't score high.

Especially since I had to look up Atari game names for a song parody I did.

Written By: Step-chan on 06/07/08 at 7:35 pm

I got 700(Atari idiot) would have gotten 800 if I didn't misspell one. A couple of them I got out of luck, but it's been so long since.

Written By: wildcard on 06/07/08 at 11:11 pm

300 I know nothing  Yeah I knew that.  Never had an Atari  But an Intelivision.  I got Pitfall right for that reason. I knew about Dig Dug.  I put in Circus because that's what the box was showing. 

When I was real young I remember a game in a laundry room I use to play and you were a tank.  I saw the box for Moon Patrol and that just came to mind.  I'll have to see if thats it.  The name does seem somehow familar.     

Written By: Step-chan on 06/08/08 at 5:08 pm

^

I had an Atari as a kid, but didn't play alot of games on it. Certain ones like what you mentioned I got right for the same reason.(others were guesses)

Written By: whistledog on 06/08/08 at 5:27 pm

I knew most of them because I have most of the ones in the quiz on actual Atari cartridges.  Which is why that Circus one pissed me off.  My score should be 1400

Written By: Dude111 on 06/10/08 at 12:46 am

I got 700(Atari idiot) would have gotten 800 if I didn't misspell one.
I misspelled a couple and redid the quiz with my same answers making sure to spell those 2 right....

Written By: Step-chan on 06/10/08 at 5:26 pm

I wasn't worried about it, since I was getting annoyed by the remarks the quiz was giving me.

Check for new replies or respond here...