inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Awesome game

Written By: Dude111 on 10/24/08 at 5:04 pm

I didnt know what i was doing and got 160 ;D

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/castle.php

Subject: Re: Awesome game

Written By: snozberries on 10/24/08 at 6:35 pm

I didnt know what i was doing and got 160 ;D

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/castle.php

that's definitely a game that would benefit from a "how to play" option... I got 0

Written By: gibbo on 10/24/08 at 10:04 pm

I died on Level 10 (I think). Killed 258 of them and scored 20,020.

Got a bit boring ...but I died quickly  ;D. Q....check the Help button for instruction.

Written By: wildcard on 10/24/08 at 10:36 pm

Joel showed this to me before.  I got the page bookmarked for when I'm bored tomorrow.

Written By: snozberries on 10/25/08 at 12:22 am

I died on Level 10 (I think). Killed 258 of them and scored 20,020.

Got a bit boring ...but I died quickly  ;D. Q....check the Help button for instruction.

thanks Peter I only tried the game the one time and missed that the first time around. Still only got about 78 kills because I was too cheap to rebuild my castle

Written By: gibbo on 10/25/08 at 2:33 am

thanks Peter I only tried the game the one time and missed that the first time around. Still only got about 78 kills because I was too cheap to rebuild my castle

I only bought the Archers thingy ....but have no clue what to do with it (or even what it looked like). So, I wasted $8000 and still got killed...

Written By: wildcard on 10/25/08 at 11:05 am

I only bought the Archers thingy ....but have no clue what to do with it (or even what it looked like). So, I wasted $8000 and still got killed...

You have to by the temple to convert them first.  Then if you buy the archery thing you can tell them to become archerers after you've converted them. 

Written By: gibbo on 10/25/08 at 3:01 pm

You have to by the temple to convert them first.  Then if you buy the archery thing you can tell them to become archerers after you've converted them. 

So....I jumped too far ahead ...and paid the price, eh? :o

Written By: wildcard on 10/25/08 at 6:49 pm

So....I jumped too far ahead ...and paid the price, eh? :o

I'm saved right at stage six and I keep trying to make enough money for archerers.  This is the hardest part of the game because you have to get all of them with your mouse.  Later on you'll findfind big guys you cant pick up and other stuff. 

Written By: Dude111 on 10/25/08 at 10:30 pm

I just got 13040 (Too many started coming ;D)

Written By: wildcard on 10/27/08 at 11:38 am

got past six and have with $7,000 and cant get past 7.  I can't get all these guys anymore mouse or touch pad.  Doesn't matter how much I fortify, I just cant get enough of them before They reach the castle. 

Written By: wildcard on 10/29/08 at 10:44 am

I got myself hsddjweejh enough to pass it. I'm saved

Check for new replies or respond here...