inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mortal Kombat vs. D.C. Universe

Written By: Big Nasty on 11/24/08 at 7:25 pm

I am wondering what anybody thinks of the latest offering from the Mortal Kombat folks.  I have this game for the XBOX360 and as an old school Mortal Kombat guy think it is pretty awesome I really like the Fatalities and there animation, althoug some are pretty hard to pull off.  My favorite cahracter is the Joker for the Entertainment value not for the ease of use or devastation he can offer. :D

Subject: Re: Mortal Kombat vs. D.C. Universe

Written By: whistledog on 12/02/08 at 12:04 am

I have seen ads for this and it looks pretty cool.  I'm waiting for EBGAMES to get it on display so I can play it LOL

I like it when they amalgomate characters like that.  They had one in the Arcade I liked called Marvel vs. Street Fighter

Subject: Re: Mortal Kombat vs. D.C. Universe

Written By: joeman on 12/10/08 at 10:53 am

I have seen ads for this and it looks pretty cool.  I'm waiting for EBGAMES to get it on display so I can play it LOL

I like it when they amalgomate characters like that.  They had one in the Arcade I liked called Marvel vs. Street Fighter

I say Marvel vs Street Fighter was a contrived game than Mortal Kombat vs DC.  I'm sorry, but a Mortal Kombat game that is rated "T" isn't going to be as good as the other games. 

Check for new replies or respond here...