inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Challenge

Written By: Tam on 03/24/09 at 11:12 pm

I just noticed that we can no longer challenge another member with a game!

When the arcade was first installed, you could click the challenge link and select the member you wanted to play against, and it would send them a message saying they have been challenged and they could click the link to play the game. Where the heck did that option go?

Subject: Re: Challenge

Written By: whistledog on 03/24/09 at 11:30 pm

I remember that option.  In the early days, someone (I forget who) challenged me to a Twin Sonice match.  At the time, I was the ruling champion of that game with like 50 back to back scores below my top score LOL

Written By: Tam on 03/24/09 at 11:33 pm

I know I challenged Davey on Aussie Xmas and he whooped me... but I don't have any idea when the challenge went away....

I want it back! ;D ;D ;D

Written By: gibbo on 03/25/09 at 3:43 am

I just noticed that we can no longer challenge another member with a game!

When the arcade was first installed, you could click the challenge link and select the member you wanted to play against, and it would send them a message saying they have been challenged and they could click the link to play the game. Where the heck did that option go?

You wouldn't be able to post a score in the current environment. Only if you got top score each time.... :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...