inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 00's Arcade tak

Written By: wildcard on 06/19/09 at 7:33 pm

So I thought I'd start a thread just to talk about stuff.  I've been playing a couple of the Pac Man games so I think I'll start out with a week of Pac Man discussion.  There are 5 Pac Man and Pac Man Based games.  Gel is hard to control, but it will give you diffrent level set ups to play if you do survive long enough.  Pac Man kind of bores me because the set up is always the same.  There's Mario and Luigi Pipe Panic, but nothing special about it.  I'm not sure if Zelda and the Collecting of the Pills changes set up, but can someone tell me WT? Link is doing collecting pills?  I don't understand Mad Pac. 

I myself would like to get one nice Pac Man Or Mrs Pac Man game and maybe we can keep Mad Pac if there's a reason to..

Subject: Re: 00's Arcade tak

Written By: nally on 06/19/09 at 7:46 pm

So...is this a thread to talk about video games of our own that we have, and/or vg's we'd like to get?

With regards to Pacman games, I like Ms Pacman the best. In the past ten years I had two stints where I played regularly and became a good player at it. Now if I could just play it again sometime...

Written By: whistledog on 06/19/09 at 8:33 pm

The local arcade here used to have a Ms. Pac-Man that dispensed tickets each time you ate a fruit and/or each time you advanced a level.  Enough tickets won you cool prizes, though I never amassed a sizeable amount to win anything more than a Chocolate Bar LOL

Of ALL the Pac-Man games, I loved Pac-Mania the best.  It was 3-D and you could jump over the ghosts.  But lf all the Pac-Man games, the coolest one was definately Pac-Land.  It had a cute theme and I loved when you could get the cool tricks like the backwards walk, the hard hat and the invisibility

PAC-MANIA (1987)                            PAC-LAND (1984)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2335/2066183458_7bf5946f9b_o.jpg http://www.system16.com/screens/pacland_a.png

Written By: wildcard on 06/19/09 at 10:32 pm

So...is this a thread to talk about video games of our own that we have, and/or vg's we'd like to get?

With regards to Pacman games, I like Ms Pacman the best. In the past ten years I had two stints where I played regularly and became a good player at it. Now if I could just play it again sometime...

Whatever you want I'm just bored and I've played all the games in here pretty much and thought I'd say what I thought about them and if anybody had anything to say about the games here currently, ones want to get, anything related to the games is welcome.  I use to play Ms Pacman on our Commodore 64.  I think it would be cool to get.

Written By: wildcard on 06/19/09 at 10:47 pm

Of ALL the Pac-Man games, I loved Pac-Mania the best.  It was 3-D and you could jump over the ghosts.  But lf all the Pac-Man games, the coolest one was definately Pac-Land.  It had a cute theme and I loved when you could get the cool tricks like the backwards walk, the hard hat and the invisibility

Never played either one of those

Written By: nally on 06/20/09 at 3:04 pm

Never played either one of those

Hmm, me neither.

Written By: wildcard on 06/25/09 at 1:40 pm

How about Space Invaders?  We have 6 of them here.  aok is with a football shooting, zelda is with link shooting his sword, space and x attack are regular, xmas - a tree is shooting at presents ?, and sheep.  Nothing gets me to use the s word more then having a sheep go me :)  These games don't seem to have a difference in play. 

Written By: nally on 06/25/09 at 5:52 pm

What about the various versions of Tetris? I became quite good at the Game Boy version of it in the early 90s.

Written By: wildcard on 06/25/09 at 6:28 pm

I'd Kind of be interested in knowing at the moment if anyone has a favorate space invaders game of the 6 we have here because I don't see a reason to keep all of them.  Tetris will be next on my list.

aok- football shoots people
Zelda- shoots sword like in Zelda games
space- regular looking
x-attack- regular looking
xmas- tree shooting presents and stuff
sheep-  it happens 

Written By: wildcard on 06/26/09 at 6:38 pm

Okay, lets go ahead and talk about Tetris if anyone wants to.  Every time I'd turn on Tetris on the NES I would make it too 100. 

Written By: nally on 06/27/09 at 6:40 pm

Okay, lets go ahead and talk about Tetris if anyone wants to.  Every time I'd turn on Tetris on the NES I would make it too 100.   

Number of lines? That's great. I could never get into the triple digits on the Game Boy version for a while. I think the most lines I've ever made on the Game Boy version of Tetris is 169.

Written By: wildcard on 06/27/09 at 9:28 pm

I never played the gameboy version.  I never got a Gameboy until Yellow version came out and I got the Pikachu Pack.  Pokemon Yellow, Wario Blast, and Pokemon Chrystal was pretty much what I played on Gameboy.

Written By: nally on 06/28/09 at 1:04 am

I only owned the original Gameboy, which I think Nintendo had introduced in the late 80's, but I got my copy in the early 90's. This was for my birthday, after I played with one at a friend's house and did so well on Tetris. The other games I got for it were Super Mario Land, Home Alone, Dr Mario...and the French Translator.

Written By: wildcard on 06/28/09 at 1:50 pm

I played Dr Mario on the NES and usually with the bottle full of viruses.  One of my brothers had Mario Land 2 so I did play that on my gameboy.  One of them had Donkey Kong so I played that also. 

Oh yea the games in here,  tetris, cherry bomp witch has bombs that end up creating holes for you, quad gc although it's a little different because up put the pieces in, they don't drop, and sonic blox where you try to get 2-4 lines while Eggman is going by.

Written By: nally on 06/29/09 at 1:18 pm

I played Dr Mario on the NES and usually with the bottle full of viruses.  One of my brothers had Mario Land 2 so I did play that on my gameboy.  One of them had Donkey Kong so I played that also. 

Mario Land 2? Is that a sequel or something? I never heard of it

Written By: wildcard on 06/29/09 at 10:25 pm

Super Mario land 2  6 golden coins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V3MI7sdfIM&feature=related

Written By: nally on 06/30/09 at 2:03 pm

Okay...now it rings a bell. The "6 Golden Coins" sub-title is what did the trick. O0

Written By: wildcard on 07/03/09 at 12:16 pm

blix what am I doing and is there anything more thrilling then pushing buttons?

Written By: wildcard on 07/06/09 at 10:33 pm

I've never been able to play the Mahjong games.  Are they all different or are some of them pretty much the same?

Written By: nally on 07/06/09 at 10:46 pm

I've never been able to play the Mahjong games.  Are they all different or are some of them pretty much the same?

Pretty much the same concept. All you have to do is remove identical tiles, provided that they aren't touching another tile on either side.

For example, if you have tiles set up like so:

|A|B|C|

Tile B can't be removed until A or C is removed first.

Written By: wildcard on 07/06/09 at 10:53 pm

I figured that much out, I just happen to suck. 

Written By: nally on 07/06/09 at 10:55 pm

yeah, it's not always easy. Only a few times have I ever cleared the board.

Written By: wildcard on 07/26/09 at 1:56 pm

there are a lot of multiple scores in the tetris game we have here. 

Written By: nally on 07/26/09 at 3:03 pm

there are a lot of multiple scores in the tetris game we have here. 

what do you mean by that?

Written By: wildcard on 07/26/09 at 7:12 pm

Well, you know how there's only one score per person now.  Some people can go clear some of their extra scores.

Written By: nally on 07/27/09 at 11:29 am

Well, you know how there's only one score per person now.  Some people can go clear some of their extra scores.

That goes for several other games too. I'm probably one of those people who has to go clear their scores from that Tetris game.

Written By: wildcard on 07/27/09 at 12:22 pm

Well I just thought as I came across games that could use a little extra score clearing and some of the people that can do that were around, I'd mention in here.

Written By: nally on 07/27/09 at 12:48 pm

I'm sure we could think of a few of those games.

Written By: wildcard on 08/02/09 at 11:04 pm

jewels has 750 some scores

Written By: nally on 08/03/09 at 3:35 pm

jewels has 750 some scores

many of which probably belong to the same account(s)

Written By: wildcard on 08/14/09 at 9:55 pm

Someone has a lot of scores in floats

Written By: wildcard on 09/06/09 at 1:46 pm

I made my self play the mah j games. garden didnt score me right.  I dont like playing mah because you can't quit and aren't timed.  Toy wrote my score rong.  Connect and connect tjs seme to be duplicates.  Ste and gc are very much alike if not duplicate.

Written By: whistledog on 09/14/09 at 9:54 pm

I still hate that stupid 7-Up Pinball game.  It doesn't have a tilt option, so it's not realistic, which makes it easy to lose lal of your balls very fast.  Plus, there's no way to reset those bumpers on the sides when they vanish unless you get a ball lock and lose the 2nd ball, but in doing that, you lose your multiplier bonus.

Written By: wildcard on 09/14/09 at 11:21 pm

^I don't like the flippers in that game.

I was playing that crazy Mc Donald's thing.  Does it just end at a certain time or whenever it wants to?  I got a better score at the end for just killing all my cows then what I ended up with after serving people and started making a profit. 

Written By: wildcard on 09/16/09 at 11:19 pm

I hate that ping pong game that starts before I can scroll the page down, and I loose the ball.l

Written By: nally on 09/17/09 at 5:08 pm

I still hate that stupid 7-Up Pinball game.  It doesn't have a tilt option, so it's not realistic, which makes it easy to lose all of your balls very fast.  Plus, there's no way to reset those bumpers on the sides when they vanish unless you get a ball lock and lose the 2nd ball, but in doing that, you lose your multiplier bonus.

^I don't like the flippers in that game.

Yeah, it is kindof a strange game. ::) I played it a couple times and couldn't operate it very well.

Written By: wildcard on 09/22/09 at 12:52 pm

Did you know that Slingo Super Slot has 976 scores? Have you played it latley?

Slingo crazy 7 has 786

Written By: nally on 09/22/09 at 2:22 pm

Did you know that Slingo Super Slot has 976 scores? Have you played it latley?

Slingo crazy 7 has 786

Could be due to certain people attaining multiple scores on there and not clearing them yet.

Written By: wildcard on 09/24/09 at 11:49 am

Could be due to certain people attaining multiple scores on there and not clearing them yet.

That was the purpose of me mentioning those games.  Sometimes when you respond like this, the first thing I want to say is duh.  If all you're trying to say is there's proply people with multiple scores that haven't cleared the game yet, then just say that.  By stating something obvious to me and using what I call fancy language, It makes one look dumb to me.

Written By: nally on 09/24/09 at 12:12 pm

That was the purpose of me mentioning those games.  Sometimes when you respond like this, the first thing I want to say is duh.  If all you're trying to say is there's proply people with multiple scores that haven't cleared the game yet, then just say that.  By stating something obvious to me and using what I call fancy language, It makes one look dumb to me.

Sorry about that. It was just my initial response, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that. :-\\

Written By: wildcard on 09/24/09 at 3:08 pm

It's Okay,  my question have you played it lately? was to get people to go play it.  You seem to post before you understand the whole message you are responding to.  I see this often and thought I'd say something, and I only mean for it t to help.

Written By: nally on 09/24/09 at 3:09 pm

Have I played that particular game? I might have. I know I've played a couple different "slot machine" games on this site, usually quitting while I'm ahead, so that I don't lose all my points.

Written By: wildcard on 09/24/09 at 3:29 pm

I don't like slot machiene games at all and  just played them to attract attention.  I don't remember if you played it or not.

Written By: nally on 09/24/09 at 6:54 pm

Heck, I can't exactly remember the slots games that I played on here...but I know I've played 'em. I might want to check again @ some point.

Written By: wildcard on 09/28/09 at 1:44 pm

Yesterday, I asked Joel about Red 5 because I cant play it and I know I'm not the only one.  I know someone has told me they still can.  Anyway Joel told me the game is too old. 

Written By: wildcard on 09/29/09 at 10:36 pm

I've mentioned that Slingo Super Slot had a lot of extra scores when I checked it Also ceck
twin sonice
Yeti Greece
Znax      and nally, you can clear some scores on this one

Written By: nally on 10/01/09 at 11:17 pm

Znax       and nally, you can clear some scores on this one

Of course! I was quite the player there in 2006.

Written By: wildcard on 10/04/09 at 11:41 pm

My stupidist game award goes to that dumb chuck norris thing.

Written By: wildcard on 10/09/09 at 7:54 pm

addiction solitare  the only thing I can do on that is press the reshuffle button.  Is there some way to move the cards or something, or is the game broken?

Written By: loki 13 on 10/09/09 at 8:41 pm

addiction solitare  the only thing I can do on that is press the reshuffle button.  Is there some way to move the cards or something, or is the game broken?

I promised Q I wouldn't play it anymore but I just did to see if it is broken. It's not, the cards that can move are
outlined in green. They can only be moved to an empty space following a preceding card, i.e. if a five of diamonds
has an empty spot to the right of the card the six of diamonds will be outlined in green. Click on the six then the empty
space next to the five and the card will move. The object is to get the twos in the first spaces on the left then get
the rest in ascending order and suit. Q seems to have mastered this game but it's not easy.

Written By: wildcard on 10/09/09 at 10:40 pm

Okay, I just didn't get all of that form their directions.  I'll go ahead and put my first score up on it then.

Written By: wildcard on 10/28/09 at 9:29 pm

can I ask chumpacabra to play Asteroids2 CH? it's bugging me to be in 30th place

Written By: wildcard on 12/18/09 at 10:27 am

I haven't played much lately, but certain games I'm going to get back from someone eventually.

Written By: nally on 12/18/09 at 2:50 pm

I haven't played much lately, but certain games I'm going to get back from someone eventually.

me neither, but last night I finally went to clear my multitude of Znax scores. However I think my crown on that game will remain for quite a while.

Written By: wildcard on 12/18/09 at 2:55 pm

I was playing that last night.  I think I'd still probably be in last place if the scores were cleared.

Written By: wildcard on 01/28/10 at 12:39 pm

So I thought I'd start a thread just to talk about stuff.  I've been playing a couple of the Pac Man games so I think I'll start out with a week of Pac Man discussion.  There are 5 Pac Man and Pac Man Based games.  Gel is hard to control, but it will give you diffrent level set ups to play if you do survive long enough.  Pac Man kind of bores me because the set up is always the same.  There's Mario and Luigi Pipe Panic, but nothing special about it.  I'm not sure if Zelda and the Collecting of the Pills changes set up, but can someone tell me WT? Link is doing collecting pills?  I don't understand Mad Pac. 

I myself would like to get one nice Pac Man Or Mrs Pac Man game and maybe we can keep Mad Pac if there's a reason to..

Written By: nally on 02/06/10 at 11:46 pm

Personally I would love a Ms Pacman game. I haven't played it in 5 years (the classic arcade version that is) but it is one of my all time favourites.

Written By: wildcard on 02/07/10 at 1:05 am

^ I know, thats what I played too.  I brought this up again because it became the game of the day again and I still couldn't record my score.  If the game can be fixed I'd like it fixed.  If the game needs to be removed then I'd like it to be removed. 

Written By: nally on 02/07/10 at 1:07 am

^Ah yes...the Pacman Gel. That game seems to have some sort of bug.

Written By: wildcard on 02/07/10 at 1:22 am

actually, it's the fact that I still cant post my score on the  crazy thing.

Written By: nally on 02/07/10 at 1:22 pm

actually, it's the fact that I still cant post my score on the  crazy thing.

I know, that's what I was referring to.

Not to mention that the controls aren't very good.

Written By: wildcard on 02/14/10 at 4:27 pm

loki and whistledog ought to play makai grand prix 2

Written By: wildcard on 03/14/10 at 7:42 pm

I've decided to start fudging people for not clearing their scores.  I'm starting with brainiac 5 errors and manhole

Written By: nally on 03/14/10 at 8:41 pm

The problem is remembering which games you've played and whether you've played 'em more than once.

Written By: wildcard on 03/14/10 at 9:26 pm

Well I'll fudge mind people a couple or few games at a time depending on what's being played at the time.   

Written By: nally on 03/14/10 at 9:34 pm

^Fair enough. I just went through a few games that I know I've already played and obliterated my multitude of scores on them...and will probably not return to said games anytime in the near future.

Written By: wildcard on 03/15/10 at 10:29 am

there's a lot of games I'm champion in and I don't want to play them any more if someone takes them.  Thats good though, get my ears fixed and make a big attempt to get a live.

Written By: wildcard on 04/04/10 at 6:38 pm

anyone remember that  ping pong game that you have to scroll down real fast to see it? that has duplicate scores.

Written By: wildcard on 04/17/10 at 5:29 pm

nally can clear floating assult

Written By: nally on 04/17/10 at 5:30 pm

nally can clear floating assult

I don't think I've played that one

Written By: wildcard on 04/17/10 at 5:35 pm

yeah it's ninny not you oh well

ninny go clear it

Written By: wildcard on 05/12/10 at 2:14 pm

did I ever say that my favorite game here is  chick flick

Written By: wildcard on 06/07/10 at 7:13 pm

I was playing quix and there are some duplicate scores  nally dagnabbit loki13 whistledog and maybe more

Written By: nally on 06/07/10 at 10:49 pm

I was playing quix and there are some duplicate scores  nally dagnabbit loki13 whistledog and maybe more

Oh yes, I almost forgot about that game. I played it frequently back in 2007 or so.

Written By: wildcard on 06/07/10 at 11:13 pm

and you are the champion, my friend
and I'll keep on sucking to no end

Written By: nally on 06/07/10 at 11:17 pm

I'm sure there are other games which I still have multiple scores on that I've forgotten about...

Written By: wildcard on 06/08/10 at 12:51 am

I'll let you know when I see them.

Written By: wildcard on 06/25/10 at 7:20 pm

bookmistress4ever needs to clear a bunch of extra scores in Falafel King

my best is -3 so I get 31 and it told me I had the max amount of scores.  Some kind of new math thing or something?

Written By: wildcard on 06/27/10 at 5:25 pm

you got a couple extra scores in Firework Frenzy if you want to clear them nally

Written By: nally on 06/28/10 at 11:03 pm

bookmistress4ever needs to clear a bunch of extra scores in Falafel King

my best is -3 so I get 31 and it told me I had the max amount of scores.  Some kind of new math thing or something?

Well some of the games have "backwards" scoring which means that the lower the number, the better the score. Colorboxes was one of those games, since it measures how much time it takes you to clear the board, and that time is your "score."

Written By: wildcard on 06/28/10 at 11:51 pm

yeah, but I cant post a lower score either if it worked that way which is why I started a new thread for broken games.

Written By: wildcard on 11/23/10 at 10:55 pm

I cant play Free Mars any more. numbers are messed up on that one gibbo has some duplicates

Written By: wildcard on 03/24/11 at 12:27 am

cool how old is this thread?  I've been playing Freeze, Kitten Cannon, Renganax, Star Ball MP, WbaGC, and Zookeeper

Written By: wildcard on 04/16/11 at 5:26 pm

These are just some games I came randomly came across that have gaps in the scores.  They can be fixed or start being fixed if people would delete their extra scores.  If you don't know already, to clear your extra scores just submit a score.

Asteroids2 CH          whistledog

Flash Tiles            catwomanofv  Philip Eno

Looser                  whistledog    ninny             

Mad Monkey Banana Toss  ninny

Project Orion          whistledog

Written By: wildcard on 05/07/11 at 10:57 pm

Aussie Xmas this game has 100's of extra scores

1  * whistledog August 26, 2008, 06:36:22 PM 511
2 gibbo December 13, 2010, 12:36:10 AM 235
5-3 ninny April 13, 2008, 05:44:19 PM 168
6-4 * Davey Thrashmister January 25, 2006, 02:58:44 PM 165
10-5 Red Ant January 20, 2007, 07:10:36 PM 123
13-6 * Jack Tsunami January 28, 2006, 06:10:50 PM 119

baloon shoot has over 100 scores

1    * HunkyDory July 11, 2006, 03:33:30 PM 159
2 gibbo December 13, 2010, 01:43:08 AM 158
4-3  * whistledog February 27, 2006, 08:04:06 PM 158
5-4 Badfinger-fan February 21, 2006, 02:30:50 AM 157
8-5 Mephistopheles March 04, 2006, 08:19:23 PM 156
9-6 Red Ant February 14, 2007, 08:48:14 PM 156
12-7 dcs84 January 02, 2007, 04:26:52 AM 154
13-8 * ninny April 20, 2008, 04:56:03 PM 153

Blocks IBPA has over 200

1    * whistledog August 19, 2006, 07:16:27 PM 14400
2    *  rich1981 September 30, 2006, 07:20:22 PM 14000

Bloody Pingu has 400

* Southern Image
                                  Cat memory 200

1  * Mephistopheles February 10, 2006, 07:29:32 PM 6944
2  * nupur September 07, 2006, 11:37:10 AM 6410
3 loki 13 December 17, 2009, 06:56:53 PM 5556
4  * whistledog January 31, 2006, 12:35:38 AM 5102

chain reaction has over 100

the * 's mean submit a score so you can clear some extra scores to make the top 10 scores fixed up all pretty

Written By: wildcard on 05/12/11 at 12:07 am

here's some games over 100 and remember that you can just submit a 0 to clear extra scores

Aussie Xmas 775
balloon shoot 184
Blocks IBPA has 244
Bloody Pingu has 400
Cat memory 208
chain reaction has over 172             
chaos thery has 112
Christmas JS has 107
Collapse has about 400   
Color Boxes about 200   
copter 600
Crazy Closet 234                               
Disco Racer 168                               
Dolphin Dash 222
Donkey Kong 175
Flappy 108
Flight Simulator 242
Fly Eatin 110
Flying Gonzo 105                       
Foghorn Leghorn 125

Written By: wildcard on 05/14/11 at 5:46 pm

I cant post a higher score then I have in Christmas JS  for some reason

Written By: wildcard on 05/26/11 at 5:30 pm

games with 100 scores or more and some names

501 Darts        whistledog                 
Artic Pingu        whistledog            
Atomica          doctorhamsandwich   
Aussie Xmas    whistledog               
Balloon Shoot  whistledog  ninny
Barty EF          whistledog  loki 13               
Blix                  nupar whistledog 
Blocks IBPA      whistledog               
Bloody Pingu    whistledog                 
Brainiac
Break It          whistledog bookmistress4ever       
Burger Time    snozberries whistledog ninny
Card Frenzy      doctorhamsandwich  whistledog  snozberries

Written By: wildcard on 05/29/11 at 12:31 pm

yesterday I was having fun trying to get rid of a gap in alphabet soup. It was

1 nally
14 ritch

no it's
1 nally
8 wildcard      2671 

I don't think I can score any higher so if anyone wants to start pushing me down to 8 or whatever, go for it.

Written By: nally on 05/29/11 at 7:29 pm

yesterday I was having fun trying to get rid of a gap in alphabet soup. It was

1 nally
14 ritch

no it's
1 nally
8 wildcard       2671 

I don't think I can score any higher so if anyone wants to start pushing me down to 8 or whatever, go for it.

That gap might've been from me clearing my high scores a while back.

Written By: wildcard on 05/29/11 at 10:43 pm

whatever, I'm just for fixing it now and I seem to be at my max right now for that game.

Written By: wildcard on 05/30/11 at 12:02 am

Aussie Xmas    I'm repeating this game because last I looked, it had 400 some scores

Asteroids2 CH  has a gap thats made from whistledog  extras.   

Barty EF        has gaps, but they seems there Gust scores and my score is to high to clear anything anyways

Brainiac          has gaps, but also  Guest scores nor am I very good with this game

Cat Bat          has gaps whistledog clear and I don't now if I can get a higher score or anyonne else can

Written By: wildcard on 05/31/11 at 5:44 pm

here's what all I'm looking at right now, and my head hurts

Alphabet Soup gaps 1.8                            I give up                   

Asteroids2 CH      1,4,                          have fun

Aussie Xmas        1,2,5                          ?

Barty EF          ? 7                          whistledog clear    Tam Guest scores

Brainiac          bla                            Tam delete Guest 1 and 12 nupar     

Cat Bat          ? 2,4,5,8                        OMgosh I never was in 3rd but 6th?

Chaos Theory      missing 4                      ?

Chicken Attack    ?6 ?10                          red ant clear  ?

Collapse          missing 2                      ?         

Demonic Defense    1,2,19                I'm in 19th place? what am I doing in 3rd? stupid thing

Disco Racer        1,2,5                          Im in second so I cant get 3 and 4

Dolphin Dash      1,3,4,10                        ninny clear for starters                   

Donkey Kong missing 4                            I'm in 1st cant help you here

Extreme Racing    1,2,7                          ?

F1 Kart 1,2,6                                      ?

Falldown Hard    ?7,12,16                        whistledog can rid the 12 ?

Fast and the Furious                        Numbers are okay, but the scores aren't.  ?

Festival of History 1,2,5,7                      loki 13

Written By: wildcard on 06/04/11 at 10:35 pm

here's some more

Festive Fallout            dagnabbit whistledog

Final Test                ?  3                                               

Finding Nemo              ?  4  loki 13 bookmistress4ever                   

Fire Fighter JS            1 2 4 8                                           

Fireballs                  ?3 ?5 ?8                                           

Fireworks                  1 2 5 7  ninny                                     

Fish Water                ?6 ?7                                             

Fisherman Sam              ?3 doctorhamsandwich                             

Fishin Fun 2              ?6 max Power                                     

Five Errors                ?3                                               

Flash Invaders            3rd & 5th low scores                             

Flash Mario Bros.          ?3  Guest                                         

Flash Tiles                ?4                                               

Fleets                    why I in 7th

Fliege                    ?4                                               

Flight Simulator          1 5 6 7 10                                       

Floats                    I'm in 4th with 150?

Flower Girl                ?4                                               

Written By: wildcard on 06/05/11 at 8:15 pm

okay, I got a higher score in Astroids then my new one and my best score and it still didn't save. I am -ist and would just love to have all the scores in all the games deleted in all the games.  I'm starting to wonder if a lot of these games ever recorded right in the first place. 

Written By: nally on 06/08/11 at 11:56 am

okay, I got a higher score in Astroids then my new one and my best score and it still didn't save. I am -ist and would just love to have all the scores in all the games deleted in all the games. 

In one regard that might not be a bad idea...but it would have some likely drawbacks.

I'm starting to wonder if a lot of these games ever recorded right in the first place.   
Some of them are like that. I think on one of the games, if you achieve a score, it registers as 100 points more than the actual score. I forget which game that is, but it does seem kinda silly (for lack of a better word).

Written By: wildcard on 06/08/11 at 3:23 pm

well this seems to be the very very last straw for me.  I spent all day the day before playing the crazy thing.  I feel I've been trying to fix and report things forever so I'm p - - -  and I'm done with this arcade.

Written By: wildcard on 09/21/11 at 5:39 pm

by the way, Pacman Gel will not keep your bleeping score.  I suggest someone edits the did you know thing

Written By: wildcard on 09/21/11 at 6:55 pm

This isn't as big as a deal, but Of the non letter games I'm going to mention 501 darts because it still has over 100 scores with duplicates.  whistledog Brian EthanM gibbo oBobi and Tam deleting quest scores can help. 

Written By: King Tut on 09/23/11 at 10:59 pm

Avoider: This game actually made me dizzy and sick to my stomach. I had to stop playing!  ;D

Written By: wildcard on 09/24/11 at 12:51 pm

sometimes my eyes cant handle that game.  I'm thinking now of the cartoons where a picture of the sea gets shook and the charactor looking at it gets seasick.

Written By: wildcard on 09/27/11 at 8:31 pm

I'm trying to remember how to score on Demonic Defence 

Written By: annimal on 06/27/18 at 6:30 pm

I was playing Abadia a couple ties but now the screen in all messed up and resized.

Written By: annimal on 06/27/18 at 6:51 pm

I'm trying to remember how to score on Demonic Defence

that's one where you just keep shooting everything bad

Written By: annimal on 07/15/18 at 10:10 pm

is our most played game still MahjonggtoySte,

I've been here quite a while and others have been here too.  Does the arcade need a makeover?

Written By: annimal on 07/21/18 at 10:28 pm

Has anybody besides me these days tried any of the games around here?

Written By: annimal on 02/26/19 at 10:36 pm

I now don't have the upgrade to play these games

Written By: nally on 02/26/19 at 10:45 pm

I now don't have the upgrade to play these games

I noticed that too. Whatever game I try to click on, it says I need to install some Adobe Flash Player. This has been the case for at least the past couple of years.

Written By: annimal on 02/26/19 at 10:50 pm

I don't like adding stuff to my computer.  I don't want to end up messed up

Written By: nally on 02/26/19 at 10:52 pm

^ I totally get that. I don't want to add an application or whatever to my pc unless I absolutely need to. Also like you, I don't want to risk corrupting it with a certain program/app. I mean, I would be fine with Adobe Acrobat, to read PDF files, but Adobe Flash Player I won't install unless it's for something useful.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/27/19 at 12:04 am

^ I totally get that. I don't want to add an application or whatever to my pc unless I absolutely need to. Also like you, I don't want to risk corrupting it with a certain program/app. I mean, I would be fine with Adobe Acrobat, to read PDF files, but Adobe Flash Player I won't install unless it's for something useful.
I have to upgrade my Adobe Whatever to continue in the Arcade, and I am nor wanting to mess up everything on the computer.

Check for new replies or respond here...