inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Guitar Hero World Tour question

Written By: Stompgal on 09/20/09 at 7:45 am

I purchased the game for my PS2 and when I played some of the songs with the guitar in Quickplay mode, not all songs in the setlist were showing. However, when I had a look at the 'Top Rockers' option, all of the songs were listed. Why?

Subject: Re: Guitar Hero World Tour question

Written By: Red Ant on 09/20/09 at 10:57 am

I purchased the game for my PS2 and when I played some of the songs with the guitar in Quickplay mode, not all songs in the setlist were showing. However, when I had a look at the 'Top Rockers' option, all of the songs were listed. Why?

Maybe you have to unlock some songs?

Ant

Written By: Stompgal on 09/22/09 at 4:24 am

Yeah, I must have thought that, but I don't know how to unlock songs on the game.

Written By: karen on 09/22/09 at 1:05 pm

There are cheat codes around for unlocking the songs if you can't wait to 'earn' them.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 09/25/09 at 5:50 pm

Like Karen said, there is a cheat code to unlock all songs in the game. Enter this at the Cheats menu in Options: Blue, Blue, Red, Green, Green, Blue, Blue, Yellow. This unlocks every song EXCEPT "Pull Me Under" by Dream Theater. To unlock "Pull Me Under", beat Career Mode on any difficulty. Here's where you can get more codes for World Tour: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/code/946337.html

Written By: Stompgal on 09/29/09 at 5:39 am

Thanks for the tips. I tried out the cheat code but it wouldn't work. Perhaps it will work if I enter it on the Cheats option.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 09/29/09 at 4:59 pm

Yes, the code only works in Cheats under the Options menu.

Written By: Stompgal on 10/02/09 at 11:00 am

I entered the code in the Cheats menu and it worked. Is there a cheat code that allows me to play up to six songs in a row? When I played the Nintendo Wii version of the game that belongs to my sister's boyfriend, I could choose up to six consecutive songs but can I do that on the PS2 version?

Written By: karen on 10/02/09 at 12:40 pm

I entered the code in the Cheats menu and it worked. Is there a cheat code that allows me to play up to six songs in a row? When I played the Nintendo Wii version of the game that belongs to my sister's boyfriend, I could choose up to six consecutive songs but can I do that on the PS2 version?

You might find some information if you Google "guitar hero cheats" or something

Check for new replies or respond here...