inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: PS3 screen names and games of choice for online play?

Written By: DJ Blaze on 09/04/10 at 1:56 pm

I've gotten Wi-Fi lately and I plan to start playing some Wi-Fi multiplayer. Could anyone give me their screen names so I can add them? Plus, tell me what games you like so we can play something.

Subject: Re: PS3 screen names and games of choice for online play?

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/18/10 at 8:00 am

I use my old name from inthe00s, LaSinePesroh.

(It was somewhat infamous back in the day, once people figured out what it meant.  ;))

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/18/10 at 8:02 am

I use my old name from inthe00s, LaSinePesroh.

(It was somewhat infamous back in the day, once people figured out what it meant.  ;))

I play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 online (although I'm terrible at it.)

Probably gonna start doing more Red Dead Redemption online too.

But what I really can't wait for is Gran Turismo 5, supposed to come out in November.

Written By: whistledog on 09/18/10 at 6:17 pm

Gran Turismo 5 looks awesome.  I've been wetting my appetite with Prologue.  Apparently it's also going to be compatible with Playstation Move.

I have a PS Network user name, but I don't really use it.  First got it to unlock Trophies for 'NFS: Undercover', then used to get Trophies for 'Blur'.  Haven't used since. 

Funny on 'Blur', I got the game months after it came out.  During an online race, I hear the other users talking about how awesome they were at the game, they bought it day one, yada yada yada ...

I lapped them, and won 4 races in a row ... my first time playing!

Check for new replies or respond here...