inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sonic 4

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/17/10 at 8:34 am

Sonic is back with the game Sonic 4.

Now if they can make a Sonic Game with Sally, Antoine, and the other Freedom Fighters from the Comic Series...that would be awesome!

Subject: Re: Sonic 4

Written By: DJ Blaze on 12/17/10 at 1:07 pm

Sonic is back with the game Sonic 4.

Now if they can make a Sonic Game with Sally, Antoine, and the other Freedom Fighters from the Comic Series...that would be awesome!

Yeah, the comics rocked! Rotor the Walrus would be in it, too.

Written By: whistledog on 12/18/10 at 1:41 pm

There are too many Sonic games.  They need to bring back Alex Kidd.

In the games 'Sega Superstars Tennis' and 'Sonic and Sega Racing All-Stars', Alex Kidd is an unlockable character

Written By: DJ Blaze on 12/18/10 at 4:30 pm

There are too many Sonic games.  They need to bring back Alex Kidd.

In the games 'Sega Superstars Tennis' and 'Sonic and Sega Racing All-Stars', Alex Kidd is an unlockable character

I think I eventually beat Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle and it was really good.

Written By: MrCleveland on 03/22/11 at 2:56 pm

I'm hoping there would be a "Sonic the Hedgehog" Movie. It can intertwine with both the game and comic...I think that's plausible.

I know there was a "Sonic" movie but that one is underground and this one would be CGI and NOT directed by Uwe Boll whatsoever!

Check for new replies or respond here...