inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Candy Crush Games

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/29/13 at 2:14 am

Inspired by comments made in the "just plain funny pictures" thead

From wiki:

"Candy Crush Saga is a video game that was released on April 12, 2012 for Facebook, and then released on November 14, 2012 for smartphones. It was developed by King. As of March 2013, Candy Crush Saga surpassed FarmVille 2 as the most popular game on Facebook, with 45.6 million average monthly users. It is a variation on their browser game Candy Crush.

This game is a variation of match-three games such as Bejeweled. Each level has a game board filled with differently colored candies, and might contain obstacles. The basic move of this game is horizontally or vertically swapping the positions of two adjacent candies, to create sets of three (or more) candies of the same color."

Do you play Candy Crush Saga? Are you addicted to it? Which level are you on?

Subject: Re: Candy Crush Saga

Written By: ninny on 07/29/13 at 6:26 am

Candy crush Saga >:(
Ugh I loved it in the beginning as did many, but now I'm stuck ..................so it sucks :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/29/13 at 6:40 am

Yes, I liked it at first, but now that I am stuck on Level 213, I have a different point of view, but still play it not that often.

Written By: snozberries on 07/29/13 at 8:24 am

I've been stuck at level 97 for over a week.

Written By: snozberries on 07/29/13 at 8:25 am

Candy crush Saga >:(
Ugh I loved it in the beginning as did many, but now I'm stuck ..................so it sucks :D

What level ninny?

Written By: ninny on 07/29/13 at 11:17 am

What level ninny?

Ninny sucks I'm only on 56.

Written By: snozberries on 07/29/13 at 2:40 pm

Ninny sucks I'm only on 56.

Oh yeah that level is hard. You have to get the striped candy that goes vertical and, if you're lucky, get a wrapped candy below so you can blow up the chocolate.

It helps if you get two specialty candies side by side so u can swap them for bigger power/reward.

Written By: ninny on 07/29/13 at 3:37 pm

Oh yeah that level is hard. You have to get the striped candy that goes vertical and, if you're lucky, get a wrapped candy below so you can blow up the chocolate.

It helps if you get two specialty candies side by side so u can swap them for bigger power/reward.

I had one time when I was lucky to have the good specialty candy, but the bottom still filled in too fast with chocolate.

Written By: snozberries on 07/29/13 at 6:18 pm

I had one time when I was lucky to have the good specialty candy, but the bottom still filled in too fast with chocolate.

I hate those stupid chocolates...  >:(

Written By: ninny on 07/29/13 at 10:11 pm

I hate those stupid chocolates...  >:(

Tried again and I got down to 2 lousy jelly squares and I ran out of moves >:(

Written By: snozberries on 07/29/13 at 10:40 pm

Tried again and I got down to 2 lousy jelly squares and I ran out of moves >:(

Level 97 requires 100k in 25 moves. I've gotten 91k and 97k  >:(

Mostly I get 58-73k

Written By: ninny on 07/30/13 at 5:41 am

Level 97 requires 100k in 25 moves. I've gotten 91k and 97k  >:(

Mostly I get 58-73k

Man its frustrating.

Written By: ninny on 07/30/13 at 10:40 am

I finally got passed that level, when I actually found out you have "chonkers" that eat some of your chocolate.

Written By: snozberries on 07/30/13 at 1:45 pm

I finally got passed that level, when I actually found out you have "chonkers" that eat some of your chocolate.

oh nice.. I've never used that particular feature.

Written By: ninny on 07/31/13 at 12:42 pm

oh nice.. I've never used that particular feature.

It sure came in handy.

Written By: snozberries on 07/31/13 at 2:37 pm

It sure came in handy.

wait till you get to level 65.... ugh

Written By: ninny on 07/31/13 at 7:18 pm

I'll be lucky to get that far.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 08/07/13 at 6:46 pm

I played it... I like it and all, I just don't get what the big deal is. I don't like how they encourage you to buy powerups with iTunes money.

Written By: snozberries on 08/07/13 at 6:59 pm

I played it... I like it and all, I just don't get what the big deal is. I don't like how they encourage you to buy powerups with iTunes money.

I hate that too. The game that's gonna make thousands off me is running with friends.
That game is crazy addicting.

Written By: warped on 08/07/13 at 7:03 pm

I hate that too. The game that's gonna make thousands off me is running with friends.
That game is crazy addicting.

I think lots of my fb friends are playing Candy Crush, I always get notices that so and so is at level (whatever) or so and so gave a life..
I don't play any fb games. I played SongPop but dumped, got rid of it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/08/13 at 5:23 am

Yes, I liked it at first, but now that I am stuck on Level 213, I have a different point of view, but still play it not that often.
I am still stuck on 213 and do not play so often now.

I think lots of my fb friends are playing Candy Crush, I always get notices that so and so is at level (whatever) or so and so gave a life..
Like you I dump SongPop too.

Written By: ninny on 08/09/13 at 6:17 am

I am still stuck on 213 and do not play so often now.Like you I dump SongPop too.

I had SongPop but haven't played in months.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/09/13 at 6:29 am

After a while SongPop was giving me a headache, I just had to get rid off it.

btw, still stuck on level 213 on Candy Crush Saga.

Written By: warped on 08/09/13 at 7:10 am

I gave it up because I reached all the levels I could and got bored and also because SongPop was too American centric, using American charts. (Just because a song was a hit in USA, doesn't mean it was in Canada). Occasionally a song would come up I never heard of as a "Hit" of the 70s or 80s.  I do understand that SongPop is American and goes by the US charts. The game was fun for awhile though.  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/09/13 at 7:15 am

I gave it up because I reached all the levels I could and got bored and also because SongPop was too American centric, using American charts. (Just because a song was a hit in USA, doesn't mean it was in Canada). Occasionally a song would come up I never heard of as a "Hit" of the 70s or 80s.  I do understand that SongPop is American and goes by the US charts. The game was fun for awhile though.  :)
There was for me over there a choice a having UK Hits, but hose had to earned for with coins/points.

Written By: warped on 08/09/13 at 7:25 am

There was for me over there a choice a having UK Hits, but hose had to earned for with coins/points.

Yes, we had the same option for Canadian songs. Not many options but a few.

Written By: ninny on 08/09/13 at 7:35 am

I gave up for two different reasons. 1. the grandson stepped on my speaker wires and I couldn't hear the songs for over a month before it was fixed. 2. My account use to belong to my daughter so I still have young people and the only thing they would play was Rap, 2012 and new stuff, a few of my friends did 70's, 80's and classic rock, but not enough to say so.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/09/13 at 7:38 am

Yes, we had the same option for Canadian songs. Not many options but a few.
Many opponents were fed up me playing UK Hits and Classical...

Written By: warped on 08/09/13 at 7:40 am

I gave up for two different reasons. 1. the grandson stepped on my speaker wires and I couldn't hear the songs for over a month before it was fixed. 2. My account use to belong to my daughter so I still have young people and the only thing they would play was Rap, 2012 and new stuff, a few of my friends did 70's, 80's and classic rock, but not enough to say so.

;D

Yes, when people would play any Rap or HipHop against me, what I would do is mute the sound first coz I hate that noise so much. Even listening to a 3-second bit of it gave me a headache  ;D 

What I'd do after I muted the sound was just guess "anything" when it came up and often ended up with 0 and was glad when that challenge was over.  ;D

Written By: warped on 08/09/13 at 7:42 am

Many opponents were fed up me playing UK Hits and Classical...

How it worked for me was normally you'd play against people who live near you, on in the same country as you. So playing "UK hits" should have been OK since most of the people you played against were from UK?

Written By: ninny on 08/09/13 at 8:47 am

;D

Yes, when people would play any Rap or HipHop against me, what I would do is mute the sound first coz I hate that noise so much. Even listening to a 3-second bit of it gave me a headache  ;D 

What I'd do after I muted the sound was just guess "anything" when it came up and often ended up with 0 and was glad when that challenge was over.  ;D

When Missy still lived at home she would help me, but other than that it was a shot in the dark.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/07/13 at 11:55 am

It has been some while since posting here in this topic, but now I am on Level 264, a little tricky number with bombs and chocolate.

Written By: Henk on 09/08/13 at 12:53 am

Level 65 was frustratingly hard - but not impossible. Oh boy, the times I got stuck with just ONE jelly and no more moves...! >:( I only recently got passed it, and now I'm waiting for my (FaceBook) friends to help me further along... ::)
The secret for me was: getting a color bomb next to a striped candy, and then switch them. But you need a lot of luck to get that, and you need it early in the game.

I refuse to buy any power-ups, and so far I've managed without that. I had to use most of the power-ups I had earned earlier in the game, though, so I'm not sure if I can keep up playing this way.

Written By: snozberries on 09/08/13 at 7:02 am

Level 65 was frustratingly hard - but not impossible. Oh boy, the times I got stuck with just ONE jelly and no more moves...! >:( I only recently got passed it, and now I'm waiting for my (FaceBook) friends to help me further along... ::)
The secret for me was: getting a color bomb next to a striped candy, and then switch them. But you need a lot of luck to get that, and you need it early in the game.

I refuse to buy any power-ups, and so far I've managed without that. I had to use most of the power-ups I had earned earlier in the game, though, so I'm not sure if I can keep up playing this way.

Did you send me a request to help you? If so I didn't see it.

Written By: Howard on 09/08/13 at 3:42 pm

Can you play Candy Crush online for free?  ???

Written By: whistledog on 09/08/13 at 4:34 pm

Can you play Candy Crush online for free?  ???

No, you have to give them your credit card number and your social security number.  lol yes it is free :D

I may be one of the only people in the world with an FB  who doesn't play it lol

Written By: warped on 09/08/13 at 4:36 pm

No, you have to give them your credit card number and your social security number.  lol yes it is free :D

I may be one of the only people in the world with an FB  who doesn't play it lol

I don't play it either. In fact, I don't play any fb games at all.  :o

Written By: Henk on 09/09/13 at 2:36 am

Did you send me a request to help you? If so I didn't see it.

I did. Twice, in fact.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/09/13 at 5:51 am

I have not paid a thing yet!

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/09/13 at 5:52 am

It has been some while since posting here in this topic, but now I am on Level 264, a little tricky number with bombs and chocolate.
Now on 266, and it is tricky.

Written By: Howard on 09/09/13 at 6:54 am

Is there an end to that game?

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/09/13 at 7:00 am

Is there an end to that game?
Some people who are on about Level 450 are waiting for the next section to be available.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/09/13 at 12:41 pm

Now on 266, and it is tricky.
Just finished Level 268, and with a score over 500,000

Written By: Henk on 09/10/13 at 3:52 pm

Still stuck. :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/10/13 at 3:59 pm

Let me go back and replay it so that I can work out tips for it.

btw, I am on Level 275 now.

Written By: Henk on 09/10/13 at 4:22 pm

No no -  I'm past level 65 already. Now I'm awaiting help from my friends to proceed to the next level (they need to send me tickets).

Written By: snozberries on 09/10/13 at 5:20 pm

Still stuck. :(

Did you get the ticket I sent you yesterday?

Written By: Henk on 09/11/13 at 6:02 am

Did you get the ticket I sent you yesterday?

Apparently not. :-\\ Maybe it's my settings..? ???

Written By: snozberries on 09/11/13 at 8:36 am

Apparently not. :-\\ Maybe it's my settings..? ???

I don't know. I play on my phone (not on the computer) but I def sent you one the other day  :-\\

Written By: Henk on 09/11/13 at 1:11 pm

I don't know. I play on my phone (not on the computer) but I def sent you one the other day  :-\\

Well, I've checked again, but nothing there. :-\\ Don't know what the hell is wrong, but I'm sure it's not your fault.

I still need one ticket to proceed (I * DID * receive tickets from Debby and Andrea), so I've sent out a request once again... Sorry to bother you!

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/11/13 at 1:12 pm

Level 275 is difficult, I know what should be done and in what order, but the game does no let me!

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/18/13 at 10:37 am

Now life is turning back to normal, it is back to the main computer at home and the playing of Candy Crush Saga continues, and I have just scored 1,317,920 points on Level 281.

Written By: Henk on 10/18/13 at 4:35 pm

In the meantime, I have progressed to level 102.

Written By: snozberries on 10/18/13 at 6:44 pm

Yay!

I'm stuck at 184 or 185

Written By: 2kidsami on 10/20/13 at 8:12 pm

I loved this game until I got stuck at level 65. I have given up over 3 months ago!  I recently went in and redid it...  Spent 20 lives and still haven't got it!  Grrrrrrrrrrr

Written By: apollonia1986 on 10/20/13 at 8:42 pm

Jesus Christ, I hate the day I ever started playing this game. I'm only on like Level 12, but I have one friend who is obsessed with the game and ?I get a buttload of messages asking me to send her lives, help me Tiff, do this, do that.

I got a question: If you reach the end, THEN WHAT? Do you win a lifetime supply of candy or something?  ::) My friend is playing that like it's for money or something and I'm like damn, pop a vicodin, it'll be alright.

Written By: 2kidsami on 10/20/13 at 10:28 pm

OMG!  I finally beat level 65!  Now I need to unlock!!!!  Grrrrrrrr!

I refuse to pay anything!

Written By: Henk on 10/21/13 at 5:07 am

And now I'm stuck at level 105. :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/29/13 at 1:45 pm

Remember when I introduce this topic on Candy Crush Saga, it all started with the below post.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1004649_455932357837930_1398840576_n.jpg

I now know which level that cat is on, it is 305, the same level I am on now.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/30/13 at 5:27 pm

Remember when I introduce this topic on Candy Crush Saga, it all started with the below post.

I now know which level that cat is on, it is 305, the same level I am on now.
I have now finished Level 305 and waiting for friends to help me continue.

Written By: Henk on 11/14/13 at 5:26 am

Currently stuck at level 117, which is a real PITA. >:(

Any hints/suggestions? ???

Written By: snozberries on 11/14/13 at 6:45 am

I just tried it.  If you can get one of those black candies (the gem like one)  next to a striped candy that will turn all candies of that color striped and helps cut down the chocolate.

Also a wrapped candy next to a striped candy gives you like 3 rows up and 3 across.

Don't know if you know this but the chocolate will stop filling in space if you can eliminate all the chocolate squares (ie once all the chocolate is gone it won't come back.). When you get a little higher up there are levels where there's a stupid chocolate machine that keeps making stupid chocolate squares  >:(

Written By: Henk on 11/14/13 at 4:45 pm

I just tried it.  If you can get one of those black candies (the gem like one)  next to a striped candy that will turn all candies of that color striped and helps cut down the chocolate.

Also a wrapped candy next to a striped candy gives you like 3 rows up and 3 across.

Don't know if you know this but the chocolate will stop filling in space if you can eliminate all the chocolate squares (ie once all the chocolate is gone it won't come back.). When you get a little higher up there are levels where there's a stupid chocolate machine that keeps making stupid chocolate squares  >:(

Thanks for the hints/tips. I already knew about those, though. I was hoping there'd be some cheat shortcut to the next round... ::) ;) :D

It's extremely frustrating to have the chocolate nearly gone (all but one square) and then see it grow back with nothing you can do to stop it (because the candies keep coming up in wrong/useless/random combinations).  >:(

So I guess there's nothing left for me to do but keep on trying and hoping. I mean, others have passed this level as well, haven't they?

Written By: snozberries on 11/14/13 at 5:01 pm

Thanks for the hints/tips. I already knew about those, though. I was hoping there'd be some cheat shortcut to the next round... ::) ;) :D

It's extremely frustrating to have the chocolate nearly gone (all but one square) and then see it grow back with nothing you can do to stop it (because the candies keep coming up in wrong/useless/random combinations).  >:(

So I guess there's nothing left for me to do but keep on trying and hoping. I mean, others have passed this level as well, haven't they?

Well I'm on level 208 so yeah. It just takes getting lucky in how the candies fall.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/15/13 at 2:59 pm

Well I'm on level 208 so yeah. It just takes getting lucky in how the candies fall.

Not to get too far off topic, but I sent you a request on FB for MoviePop.

Al thinks you'll like.  :)

Written By: snozberries on 11/15/13 at 5:49 pm

I saw that. Lemme see if there's an app for it.

Written By: snozberries on 11/15/13 at 5:58 pm

I saw that. Lemme see if there's an app for it.

Found the app. Loaded it. Damn I'm slow. It takes me too long to read the titles. I need to find my glasses lol.

Btw I knew groundhogs day but my fat thumb missed.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 11/15/13 at 6:05 pm

Level 208? How many *cursing* levels are there? I quit around Level 15, and went back to my fanclub.

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/15/13 at 7:06 pm

AND WE ALL LIKE TO GET LUCKY!!!! :D
:D

Written By: Henk on 11/16/13 at 1:09 am

I haven't received any requests from you. :-\\

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/16/13 at 3:41 am

Just sent one.  :)

Written By: Henk on 11/16/13 at 6:17 am

Just sent one.  :)

Thanks.  :)

I see were I went wrong now: for some reason I thought your initial post was aimed at me. Now that I've reread it I see it was aimed at Q. ;)

Written By: snozberries on 11/16/13 at 6:25 am

Thanks.  :)

I see were I went wrong now: for some reason I thought your initial post was aimed at me. Now that I've reread it I see it was aimed at Q. ;)

But, as a rezult,now I've sent you a request too.  :)

Written By: Henk on 11/17/13 at 3:41 pm

But, as a rezult,now I've sent you a request too.  :)

..and as you know by now, I accepted (and won).

Oddly enough, I tried playing MoviePop earlier today and now it says: "MoviePop isn't ready in your country yet". :-\\

Written By: Henk on 11/17/13 at 3:43 pm

Currently stuck at level 117, which is a real PITA. >:(

Any hints/suggestions? ???

FTR: I've passed level 117, and I've since moved up to level 123.

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/13 at 5:06 pm

Congrats.

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/13 at 5:07 pm

..and as you know by now, I accepted (and won).

Oddly enough, I tried playing MoviePop earlier today and now it says: "MoviePop isn't ready in your country yet". :-\\

Weird

Written By: apollonia1986 on 11/19/13 at 7:54 pm

This CCS phenom is getting out of hand. The strangest thing happened today. I was in Jack in the Box, lunch when the cashier, out the blue asked me as she handed me my change:

"Do you play Candy Crush Saga?"

"No...."

"Awww, cause I need some friends to help me level up!"

Real conversation. For real? I am a complete stranger to her-- I don't even know her name!  :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/19/13 at 7:59 pm

This CCS phenom is getting out of hand. The strangest thing happened today. I was in Jack in the Box, lunch when the cashier, out the blue asked me as she handed me my change:

"Do you play Candy Crush Saga?"

"No...."

"Awww, cause I need some friends to help me level up!"

Real conversation. For real? I am a complete stranger to her-- I don't even know her name!  :D

If you played she would've given or gotten her/your user name.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/02/13 at 2:19 pm

I am currently stuck on Level 350, boy it is difficult.

Written By: Henk on 12/18/13 at 9:14 am

Now I'm stuck at level 160.

I've also entered the DreamWorld (currently stuck at level 31). It seems as if Luke and I are the only ones playing there. :-\\

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/18/13 at 9:37 am

I've also entered the DreamWorld (currently stuck at level 31). It seems as if Luke and I are the only ones playing there. :-\\
Thanks fro reminding me, I started Dreamworld, but yet to continue.

Still stuck on Level 350 in the main game, that level is a real stinker!

Written By: snozberries on 12/18/13 at 8:52 pm

I have played a couple levels of dreamworld but stopped because i had other things to do...

Written By: 2kidsami on 12/18/13 at 8:55 pm

i am currently stuck at 117 (or maybe 107).

I am now in jelly splash...

Why I do this to myself...

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/21/13 at 9:45 am

At long last, Level 350 has been completed, while waiting for the next stage to be unlocked by friends I am concentrating on Dreamworld, currently on Level 31 and it is another tricky level.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 12/30/13 at 5:30 pm

King came out with a new game called Papa Pear Saga, which is basically Peggle with in-app purchase gimmicks and whatnot.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/30/13 at 6:47 pm

You know, I'm still getting requests for CCS? I haven't played it in like 2 months.  :o

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/31/13 at 3:08 am

I have progressed to Level 369 now and finished Dreamworld.

Written By: Henk on 12/31/13 at 6:00 am

I have progressed to Level 369 now and finished Dreamworld.

You, sir, have too much time on your hands! ;) :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/15/14 at 1:56 pm

You, sir, have too much time on your hands! ;) :D
Latest update, now on Level 410.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/15/14 at 1:59 pm

I'm a bit frightened now. How MANY levels are there?  ???

Written By: Henk on 01/15/14 at 2:07 pm

I have no idea. All I know is that the number of levels keeps increasing.

And FTR: I have also finished Dreamworld. In the "real" world I've just finished level 170, and waiting for friends to help me unlock the next levels.

Written By: Henk on 01/15/14 at 2:20 pm

Update: thanks to my friends, I have now entered the next episode. :)

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/15/14 at 2:21 pm

And FTR: I have also finished Dreamworld. In the "real" world I've just finished level 170, and waiting for friends to help me unlock the next levels.

Thanks Henk. Hell, if I was developer, I'd run out of ideas for levels! LOL.

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/15/14 at 2:27 pm

wow!  And I am only lowly 133... 

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/15/14 at 2:28 pm

done!

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/15/14 at 2:28 pm

Update: thanks to my friends, I have now entered the next episode. :)
i might have been late! 

Written By: Henk on 01/15/14 at 2:54 pm

i might have been late!

No, I think you were just in time! :)

Written By: Henk on 01/15/14 at 2:56 pm

Question: has anyone of you ever hit the jackpot on the daily booster wheel?  ??? I'm beginning to think it's impossible.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/15/14 at 3:04 pm

From wiki:

Candy Crush Saga currently has 515 levels (currently 485 on mobile versions).

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/15/14 at 3:04 pm

Question: has anyone of you ever hit the jackpot on the daily booster wheel?  ??? I'm beginning to think it's impossible.
I think the same, I have not hit it once.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/15/14 at 3:25 pm

From wiki:

Candy Crush Saga currently has 515 levels (currently 485 on mobile versions).

Holy String of Curse Words, Batman! That's alot!  :o

Written By: Henk on 01/15/14 at 3:30 pm

Holy String of Curse Words, Batman! That's alot!  :o

Thanks for making me LOL (and nearly spilling my drink in the process). ;D :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/14 at 1:32 pm

I still have not won the jackpot and on Level 418.

Written By: snozberries on 01/24/14 at 11:42 pm

I've never one the jackpot or check mark....  I have one the donut once or twice...the jellies, the lollipop and the hard candy (or whatever the color bomb is...) I win those three all the time.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/27/14 at 7:19 am

I still have not won the jackpot and on Level 418.
Now on Level 421, which a stinker!

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/04/14 at 4:17 am

Now on Level 421, which a stinker!
In time I did finish that level, and I am now on Level 493. Some of the in between levels have been easy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/25/14 at 2:54 pm

Currently stuck on Level 500 and it is a stinker!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/14 at 2:22 pm

Currently stuck on Level 500 and it is a stinker!
I am still stuck on Level 500, but I am determined to finish it. With the help of the daily spinning wheel I am building up hammers, etc to help me.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/07/14 at 3:34 pm

Hurray!!!!!!

I have finally completed Level 500!

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 06/07/14 at 4:32 pm

I'm stuck on level 167.  :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/16/14 at 10:34 am

Now vanquishing on Level 519!

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/17/14 at 6:03 am

Now vanquishing on Level 519!
Levels 520 to 524 were easy! Level 525 is a stickler!

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/23/14 at 5:36 am

Levels 520 to 524 were easy! Level 525 is a stickler!
Now on Level 545, waiting to be unlocked!

Several of the intermediate levels were easy and were completed at the first attempt.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/23/14 at 12:01 pm

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/p960x960/10465243_628409207256910_6321073045336250946_o.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/05/14 at 5:41 pm

Level 562 is hard and awkward!

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/19/14 at 11:49 am

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/10491175_644770898954074_344592685709835979_n.jpg

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/19/14 at 11:50 am

Now on Level 566 another tricky level!

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/27/14 at 3:04 pm

Currently stuck on Level 591

Written By: Bobby on 07/29/14 at 10:39 am

Yes, I play Candy Crush Saga on my Galaxy Note 2 when I have breaks at work. I'm on level 184 at the moment and I can't stand those chocolate tiles (I presume that's what they are) that appear out of nowhere and take over the screen.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/31/14 at 11:01 am

I am now on Level 620 and waiting for new levels on CCS.

There could be more levels available.

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/14 at 6:38 pm

Do you spend money to get more moves and stuff, Philip?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/04/14 at 9:24 am

Not a single penny has been paid, just hard graft and advancement (unlocking new Worlds) help from FB friends, plus assistance on items gained from the spinning wheel.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/04/14 at 1:56 pm

Not I am waiting for more levels to be available, stuck on 635, currently concentrating on Dreamworld.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/05/14 at 10:57 am

btw/, Odis keeps falling down.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/15/14 at 6:37 am

Now, concentrating on Dreamworld, for I am on 650 and awaiting new levels

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/28/14 at 8:38 am

Now on Dreamworld 202, which is very hard!

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/04/14 at 12:22 pm

The next level has now been released, and now vanquishing on Level 654.

Written By: snozberries on 09/04/14 at 8:20 pm

The next level has now been released, and now vanquishing on Level 654.

can I send you my phone and have beat the two levels I'm stuck on for me!!! 

I've given up and returned to Angry Birds.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/05/14 at 2:28 am

can I send you my phone and have beat the two levels I'm stuck on for me!!! 

Which level are you stuck on?

Written By: snozberries on 09/09/14 at 8:06 pm

Which level are you stuck on?

356 on the main board and 134 on the night one....

Written By: Katluver on 09/11/14 at 12:55 am

I've pretty much given up on this game. It's a time waster not to mention I've been stuck for some time on level 104 with all those bombs and chocolate...

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/09/14 at 5:17 am

I am now on 677 which is an awful level.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/18/14 at 5:54 am

I am now on 677 which is an awful level.
Finally achieved that level the other day, now stuck on 686.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/31/14 at 6:04 am

Finally achieved that level the other day, now stuck on 686.
Level 699 is a toughie, but now languishing on Level 706.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/14 at 12:18 am

Level 699 is a toughie, but now languishing on Level 706.
Now on Level 709, one more to go then I am awaiting new levels/

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/14 at 2:53 am

Now on Level 709, one more to go then I am awaiting new levels/
Now finished Level 710 and awaiting for new levels to be released.

Once you know the level to play, it is easy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/04/14 at 8:26 pm

Now on Dreamworld 202, which is very hard!
I am still stuck on Dreamworld Level 202 even till this day!

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/09/14 at 2:46 am

Conservative MP Nigel Mills has issued an apology for playing popular mobile puzzle game Candy Crush Saga during a Commons committee hearing.

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=50930.0

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/26/14 at 3:35 am

Just completed level 754, not else you can do when you are not well.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/30/14 at 5:01 am

Just finished that difficult level 755 and now waiting for the unlocking of the next stage

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/22/15 at 9:18 pm

After being stuck for a long time on Level 758, I have finally completed it. The next few levels are easy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/04/15 at 8:20 pm

After being stuck for a long time on Level 758, I have finally completed it. The next few levels are easy.
The new few levels are esay, I am on Level 805 now.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/06/15 at 9:55 pm

The new few levels are esay, I am on Level 805 now.
Not much over the last few days, but now on Level 819, the levels are easy!

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/13/15 at 4:31 am

Level 826 is a real stinker!

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/24/15 at 2:56 am

Level 843 now!

Written By: snozberries on 02/24/15 at 4:02 am

Level 843 now!

stuck at 419 for 2 weeks now

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/24/15 at 4:13 am

stuck at 419 for 2 weeks now

That level sounds familiar, I remember as a stinker, just try and build up on the daily boosters.

Written By: snozberries on 02/24/15 at 4:34 am

That level sounds familiar, I remember as a stinker, just try and build up on the daily boosters.

I keep using them... lol  or getting the wrong ones

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/24/15 at 4:35 am

I keep using them... lol  or getting the wrong ones

Same here, and never had a jackpot vyet!

Written By: snozberries on 02/24/15 at 6:00 am

Same here, and never had a jackpot vyet!

me either....

apparently a family friend hit it twice...

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/28/15 at 7:36 am

Now on Level 845, and awaiting for the next new levels to be made available.

I do not mind Level 845, I have already over 800,000 points, and while I wait I am trying for the million.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/04/15 at 3:39 am

Now on Level 845, and awaiting for the next new levels to be made available.

I do not mind Level 845, I have already over 800,000 points, and while I wait I am trying for the million.
I now have the next section of levels.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/06/15 at 8:04 pm

I now have the next section of levels.
Just complete that level on CCS, now on Level 860, and waiting for the introduction of new levels.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/29/15 at 1:28 pm

If anyone is wanting to try something new with CCS, I just witness 30,000,000 being scored on Level 252. It is a timed level so the +5 second candies have to be collected throughout.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/30/15 at 6:46 am

Finally completed Level 870, it was a pain!

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/01/15 at 8:54 am

Anyone here have advanced of Level 895?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/02/15 at 7:53 am

Anyone here have advanced of Level 895?
Now lets have it at Level 901?

Written By: snozberries on 06/02/15 at 8:02 am

I'm half way there

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/02/15 at 8:06 am

I'm half way there
Your time will come.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/02/15 at 10:06 am

Make that Level 902 now.

Written By: Katluver on 06/19/15 at 4:33 pm

Have been stuck on level 147---so tough with all that jelly!  >:(

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/19/15 at 5:20 pm

Have been stuck on level 147---so tough with all that jelly!  >:(
Would you like hints?

Written By: snozberries on 06/19/15 at 5:23 pm

Would you like hints?

481 is currently kicking my butt...

Written By: Katluver on 06/22/15 at 9:44 pm

Would you like hints?

Thanks, but I finally was able to beat level 147!
I'm now stuck on 149---I'm able to get everything including that wrapped candy, and have even made a combo out of it, but that dashboard never checks it off!  I have no idea what is going on!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/30/15 at 1:55 pm

Now I am stuck, on a timed level that requires 200,000 points to complete it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/06/15 at 3:53 pm

Just had some easy levels now on 981.

Written By: snozberries on 07/06/15 at 5:08 pm

I'm finally in 500s... about 508 or 509

Written By: Katluver on 07/07/15 at 8:51 pm

Stuck on level 158 now.

Written By: snozberries on 07/08/15 at 1:21 am

I'm finally in 500s... about 508 or 509

It's 510

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/08/15 at 1:38 pm

On Level 1001 now, (1000 is a gem, I like it), then my tablet went ping!

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/15 at 5:28 pm

On Level 1001 now, (1000 is a gem, I like it), then my tablet went ping!
Now on Level 1015, the in between levels are easy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/16/15 at 7:44 am

Now on Level 1015, the in between levels are easy.
With several very easy levels completed, I am now on Level 1043.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/20/15 at 9:33 am

I am now in Level 1055 and awaiting new levels.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/20/15 at 9:34 am

I am now in Level 1055 and awaiting new levels.
May be the new levels could be on the computer version.

Written By: Henk on 07/20/15 at 1:50 pm

Haven't played in quite a while. Picking it up where I left it (level 224).

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/20/15 at 1:52 pm

Haven't played in quite a while. Picking it up where I left it (level 224).
Now you can pick up bonuses that can help to finished each stage, that is bonuses more than that free spin.

Written By: Henk on 07/21/15 at 1:01 pm

Now you can pick up bonuses that can help to finished each stage, that is bonuses more than that free spin.

Yeah, I noticed.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/21/15 at 1:04 pm

Yeah, I noticed.
Have you got the hang of them yet?

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/26/15 at 8:40 am

Now stuck on Level 1070, waiting for new levels to be issued.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/26/15 at 5:18 pm

If anyone is wanting to try something new with CCS, I just witness 30,000,000 being scored on Level 252. It is a timed level so the +5 second candies have to be collected throughout.
I reached that 30 million on Level 252!

Can you?

Written By: snozberries on 07/26/15 at 5:27 pm

I reached that 30 million on Level 252!

Can you?

My best so far is 23,921,180

I'm still working on it.

Right now I'm working on level 547....

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/26/15 at 5:29 pm

My best so far is 23,921,180

I'm still working on it.

Right now I'm working on level 547....
Is the 23,921,180 on Level 252, if not which?

Written By: snozberries on 07/26/15 at 8:19 pm

Is the 23,921,180 on Level 252, if not which?

Yes on 252

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/29/15 at 7:08 am

I am now in Level 1085 and awaiting new levels.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/06/15 at 12:12 pm

I am now in Level 1100 and awaiting new levels.

Written By: snozberries on 08/06/15 at 2:18 pm

I'm on 565... 

I'm on level 145 on the Night Owl levels...

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/10/15 at 4:44 pm

I am now in Level 1100 and awaiting new levels.

Still waiting!

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/13/15 at 8:35 am

Just finished two levels scoring over 1.5m on each.

Currently on Level 1111.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/13/15 at 11:32 am

Just finished two levels scoring over 1.5m on each.

Currently on Level 1111.
Just finished Level 1115, now awaiting new levels.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/19/15 at 6:17 am

Just finished Level 1115, now awaiting new levels.
I have now been blessed with new levels, now on Level 1120.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/19/15 at 6:28 am

I have now been blessed with new levels, now on Level 1120.
Read that as Level 1122.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/19/15 at 1:44 pm

Read that as Level 1122.
Now finished Level 1130 and awaiting for new levels to be available.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/26/15 at 11:58 am

Now finished Level 1130 and awaiting for new levels to be available.
Now on Level 1138 and making steady progess.

Written By: snozberries on 08/26/15 at 12:53 pm

I'm finally at 600 and something.  8)

I managed to get over 31 million on 252

And on the night owl version I'm at level 170 something!!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/02/15 at 4:36 pm

Just finished Level 1160, awaiting new levels to be available, and completed that stage (15 levels) in 6 hours.

Written By: Henk on 09/04/15 at 2:17 pm

Stuck at level 245. I hate those bombs that keep popping up.

Written By: snozberries on 09/04/15 at 3:22 pm

Hate those!!!

I hate the chocolate generating machines more tho

I'm on level 640something.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/18/15 at 4:06 am

I have the new levels, now stuck on 1176

Written By: Henk on 09/19/15 at 10:47 am

Moved on to level 260.

Written By: snozberries on 09/19/15 at 11:17 am

Moved on to level 260.

Yay!!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/21/15 at 11:38 am

Moved on to level 260.
Splendid!

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/11/15 at 12:20 pm

I will be away and offline for the weekend.

I will off karma to anyone who guesses the closest level I am on when I return on Monday.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/14/15 at 10:42 am

I will be away and offline for the weekend.

I will off karma to anyone who guesses the closest level I am on when I return on Monday.

You all had your chance and I am back and now on Level 1344.

Written By: Henk on 12/14/15 at 3:36 pm

How on earth did you get there?!? I'm struggling to get past level 269!

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/15/15 at 2:39 pm

With practice and now the use of the extra goodies now handed out.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/16/15 at 10:27 am

Now on Level 1348!

Written By: KatanaChick on 01/01/16 at 8:54 am

I gave up on it completely after I couldn't finish the level I was on in the main game or unlock the next levels of Soda Saga.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/02/16 at 12:34 pm

With family rivalry over the holiday season, I am now on Level 1400.

Written By: snozberries on 01/02/16 at 1:38 pm

858 give or take a level

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/08/16 at 8:06 am

On Level 1423 now.

Written By: Henk on 01/08/16 at 9:32 am

Still stuck at level 269. >:(

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/08/16 at 9:37 am

Still stuck at level 269. >:(
I built on the candies that are made available that give you assistance in beating a level.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/13/16 at 3:56 pm

I just completed the next stage and now stuck on Level 1445, and waiting for the next stage to be made available.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/19/16 at 3:16 pm

I just completed the next stage and now stuck on Level 1445, and waiting for the next stage to be made available.
I am still waiting on the new stage.

Written By: snozberries on 01/19/16 at 6:23 pm

Almost at 900. I'm in the 890s

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/20/16 at 5:54 am

Splendid!

Are you getting the sugar candies for extra help?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/20/16 at 5:54 am

The next stage his arrived, and has toughie for the first level.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/20/16 at 10:31 am

Now that the next stage has arrived, the following levels have been easy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/21/16 at 5:18 pm

Please avoid Level 1452 at all costs, it is a real stinker!

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/22/16 at 6:35 am

Please avoid Level 1452 at all costs, it is a real stinker!
Finally done after many tries!

Written By: snozberries on 01/22/16 at 11:06 am

Finally done after many tries!

Well done.  I'm still on 899

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/22/16 at 12:03 pm

Well done.  I'm still on 899
Thanks, am now on another stinker.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/27/16 at 5:28 pm

I have now earned unlimited 24 hours, and I am not staying up all night!

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/10/16 at 12:25 pm

Level 1482 is a pain, but clear of it now.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/18/16 at 1:56 am

Still after all this time, I have still never had the jackpot on the daily spin on Candy Crush Saga.

Written By: snozberries on 02/18/16 at 10:38 am

Still after all this time, I have still never had the jackpot on the daily spin on Candy Crush Saga.

Me either. My friend claims to have gotten it twice but I think he's lying  >:(

I'm on level 961

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/18/16 at 11:01 am

I'm on level 961
You will enjoy Level 1000 when you get there.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/18/16 at 11:34 am

I'm on level 961
...and the daily spin has now to be paid for. Fudge 'em!

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/19/16 at 3:33 pm

...and the daily spin has now to be paid for. Fudge 'em!
The charge was only for the day of yesterday!

Written By: snozberries on 02/19/16 at 3:41 pm

Weird. I haven't been charged for a daily spin.

Ooh I look forward to 1000.  I'm at 965

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/19/16 at 3:42 pm

Weird. I haven't been charged for a daily spin.

Ooh I look forward to 1000.  I'm at 965
O0

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/25/16 at 11:41 am

The charge was only for the day of yesterday!
I was nearly charged again today!

Written By: snozberries on 02/26/16 at 4:08 am

I was nearly charged again today!

I think it's that stupid bonus, bonus wheel... I got my free play and then I hit the button on accident and it took 6 of my gold bars and spun again...

also... I'm on level 991

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/26/16 at 4:49 am

I think it's that stupid bonus, bonus wheel... I got my free play and then I hit the button on accident and it took 6 of my gold bars and spun again...

also... I'm on level 991

I noticed it this morning, I just clicked on the 'X' to cancel it. Also noticing that this offer finishes (back then) a few hours time at 11am GMT. I will look and try again after that time.

BTW, fudge 'em!

Written By: snozberries on 02/28/16 at 5:22 am

8) 8) 8) 8)
I'M ON LEVEL 1000!!!!!
8) 8) 8) 8)

You were right Philip! I love it!!!!
O0 O0 O0

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/28/16 at 5:28 am

8) 8) 8) 8)
I'M ON LEVEL 1000!!!!!
8) 8) 8) 8)

You were right Philip! I love it!!!!
O0 O0 O0

O0

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/04/16 at 6:59 am

Just gain 2 hours unlimited play on CCS, just when I did not want it!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/04/16 at 7:36 am

Just gain 2 hours unlimited play on CCS, just when I did not want it!
4 hours unlimited now!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/24/16 at 12:06 pm

After family rivalry, I am now on Level 1535.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/24/16 at 1:13 pm

After family rivalry, I am now on Level 1535.
Make it Level 1536 now, with Stage 103 completed.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/07/16 at 6:23 am

I am stuck on a timed level and fed up with it!

Written By: snozberries on 04/07/16 at 7:28 am

I am stuck on a timed level and fed up with it!

Im on 1104

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/07/16 at 10:15 am

Im on 1104
It is Level 1554 I am stuck on, I just gave it another try, with the same all result.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/16/16 at 11:04 am

Just when I did not need it, 2hr of infinite lives!

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/29/16 at 9:02 am

With all my trails and tribulations of too much waiting around, I am now on Level 1603.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/10/16 at 6:03 am

With all my trails and tribulations of too much waiting around, I am now on Level 1603.
For the same reasons, I now find myself on Level 1613.

Written By: snozberries on 08/10/16 at 7:43 pm

For the same reasons, I now find myself on Level 1613.

I'm around 1275

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/10/16 at 9:16 pm

I'm around 1275
Just remember that those boosters do help.

Written By: snozberries on 08/10/16 at 9:30 pm

Just remember that those boosters do help.

Yeah they do. But I burn thru them pretty quickly lol

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/10/16 at 9:33 pm

Yeah they do. But I burn thru them pretty quickly lol
Yes, we all do.

Btw, I am on Level 1617 now.

Written By: snozberries on 08/11/16 at 10:24 am

Yes, we all do.

Btw, I am on Level 1617 now.

Nice

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/13/16 at 4:20 am

Nice
Make that 1618 now, and it is hard, but I know the secret how to complete it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/21/16 at 5:02 am

Candy Crush Saga keeps announcing that there are 772 billion games play per day around the world...

...by one person?  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/22/16 at 3:51 pm

Candy Crush Saga keeps announcing that there are 772 billion games play per day around the world...

...by one person?  ;D

;D

mostly by you! A little by me... I'm up to 1313!

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/22/16 at 9:13 pm

;D

mostly by you! A little by me... I'm up to 1313!
After a troublesome timed level of 1628, I am now on 1631.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/26/16 at 4:51 am

Now on a timed level, which annoy me! (1644)

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/26/16 at 6:07 am

Now on a timed level, which annoy me! (1644)
Done on my third attempt, and now have 2 hours of unlimited games, just when I did not want it!

Written By: snozberries on 08/27/16 at 12:12 pm

Done on my third attempt, and now have 2 hours of unlimited games, just when I did not want it!

I hate when that happens.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/27/16 at 6:33 pm

I hate when that happens.
It happened again, the total of 10 hours of unlimited games at 10pm last night!

Now on Level 1655, the previous levels were easy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/29/16 at 4:55 am

It happened again, the total of 10 hours of unlimited games at 10pm last night!

Now on Level 1655, the previous levels were easy.
If I have 20 hammers I can do this level!

Written By: snozberries on 08/29/16 at 9:01 pm

If I have 20 hammers I can do this level!

;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/30/16 at 6:44 pm

;D
Only needed one, with the help of other boosters, done it!

Now on Level 1657.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/06/16 at 5:00 am

Only needed one, with the help of other boosters, done it!

Now on Level 1657.
After many easy levels, I am on 1682 now.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/16/16 at 9:07 pm

;D
I am now on Level 1700+ now, and on a rotten timed level.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/19/16 at 7:50 am

I'm getting fed up with that timed level, I am just building up all the boosters I can.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/21/16 at 3:38 am

I'm getting fed up with that timed level, I am just building up all the boosters I can.
I am still stuck on that pesky level!

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/26/16 at 3:53 am

It's been 9 days now!

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/30/16 at 4:07 am

I am still stuck on that pesky level!
After much time, while waiting for something to occur this afternoon, I finally completed that level!

Written By: snozberries on 09/30/16 at 9:22 am

After much time, while waiting for something to occur this afternoon, I finally completed that level!

Congrats

Written By: snozberries on 09/30/16 at 9:22 am

I think I'm at 1355

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/01/16 at 12:45 am

Congrats
I am not on the next level, slightly hard, which have a twist to it like some before, but I am enjoying it...

...at the moment.

Written By: Henk on 10/01/16 at 7:30 am

I've been stuck at level 269 for as long as I can remember... :( >:(

but I finally found my way past it today! :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/01/16 at 9:36 pm

Congrats!

Don't forget to use the bonus boosters?

Written By: Henk on 10/02/16 at 12:01 am

Congrats!

Thanks! :)

Don't forget to use the bonus boosters?

I use them wisely and selectively. ;)

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/02/16 at 12:29 am

Thanks! :)

I use them wisely and selectively. ;)
I still have not had the Jackpot on the daily spin!

Written By: Henk on 10/02/16 at 12:40 am

Me neither. :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/02/16 at 12:42 am

Me neither. :(
I do not think anyone has!

Anyway (like you) I let the boosters build up.

Written By: snozberries on 10/02/16 at 2:54 pm

me either

Written By: snozberries on 10/02/16 at 2:54 pm

I do not think anyone has!

Anyway (like you) I let the boosters build up.

my friend swears he has... more than once.... I think he's lying.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/07/16 at 9:18 pm

After sailing through several levels I am on another timed level, oh I hate them!

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/07/16 at 11:31 pm

After sailing through several levels I am on another timed level, oh I hate them!
Oh the relief when you complete it!

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/12/16 at 4:28 am

Finally completed another timed level, oh the relief, now on Level 1730.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/26/16 at 11:50 pm

Now on Level 1762, and guess what, it is another timed level!

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/27/16 at 1:37 am

Now on Level 1762, and guess what, it is another timed level!
Done it on my second attempt!

Written By: Henk on 11/01/16 at 5:36 pm

I have moved on to level 308.

Written By: Henk on 11/01/16 at 5:47 pm

I have moved on to level 308.

Make that 310.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/01/16 at 7:53 pm

Over the weekend all my boosters disappeared!

Written By: Henk on 11/12/16 at 1:27 am

Make that 310.

Currently stuck at level 333.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/12/16 at 2:30 am

O0

I am currently stuck on another timed level (1817).

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/14/16 at 1:19 am

November 14th 2012 - The game Candy Crush Saga was released as a mobile app for smartphones.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/05/16 at 12:26 am

Now I am stuck on Level 1871, which seems it can be completed, but it is just awkward.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/01/17 at 7:03 am

How do you finish Level 1943 without using boosters? It is very hard!

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/03/17 at 2:45 am

I have worked out how to finish that level now, all I need is around 12 hammers to complete it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/06/17 at 5:00 am

I have worked out how to finish that level now, all I need is around 12 hammers to complete it.
At the end I only needed three.

Now on Level 1954.

Written By: Henk on 01/08/17 at 12:21 am

Moved up to level 400. Stuck again. >:(

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/20/17 at 2:29 am

Don't forget the boosters.

Now on Level 1975.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/04/17 at 8:05 am

Don't forget the boosters.

Now on Level 1975.
Make that Level 2020 now!

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/08/17 at 6:01 pm

WARNING!!!!!!!

Level 2032 is very tricky!

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/09/17 at 6:32 am

WARNING!!!!!!!

Level 2032 is very tricky!
Level 2033 is just as bad!

Written By: Bobby on 02/11/17 at 2:26 pm

I do like Candy Crush Saga. I am up to level 350 at the moment. It's one of those games that I love playing while on the toilet.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/12/17 at 4:58 am

I have finally worked out what needs to be done on those difficult timed levels, it worked first time for me on the level I have just finished.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/01/17 at 4:02 am

I just cannot do Level 2110, it is annoying! I need more boosters!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/02/17 at 12:29 am

Oh the agony!!!!!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/02/17 at 1:31 am

Whoo-hooo!!!! Finally done it, with the assistance of five boosters!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/07/17 at 11:03 pm

I have just completed a very difficult timed level, avoid it at all cost!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/08/17 at 4:23 am

If I had 10 hammers I can finish the next level!

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/13/17 at 11:29 pm

With time spent off being not able to be online, I managed to reach Level 2234.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/27/17 at 10:34 pm

Level 2255 is so easy!

With boosters!

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/03/17 at 8:05 pm

I am now on a timed level which is very hard, and I have given up for a while.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/12/17 at 12:54 am

I am now on a timed level which is very hard, and I have given up for a while.
To best describe it, I have practically given up on it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/17/17 at 3:24 am

Just as I finish a hard level my Candy Crush Crashed!

Written By: Henk on 06/24/17 at 1:52 am

I've just passed level 490. I try to use as few boosters as I can, but it's getting harder and harder.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/25/17 at 2:13 am

Somehow, the previous levels have been easier for me, currently on 2286.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/15/17 at 11:54 pm

Somehow, the previous levels have been easier for me, currently on 2286.
I am now on Level 2310, when the previous levels being easy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/15/17 at 1:39 am

I now find myself on Level 2355.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/28/17 at 3:31 pm

I now find myself on Level 2355.
Currently on Level 2419, it should be done with a build up of boosters.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/12/17 at 3:28 pm

Now I am am on Level 2542, there has been many easy levels.

Written By: Henk on 01/06/18 at 3:21 am

I've just passed level 490. I try to use as few boosters as I can, but it's getting harder and harder.

Currently stuck at level 775. Some of the previous levels proved surprisingly easy.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/06/18 at 3:26 am

Currently stuck at level 775. Some of the previous levels proved surprisingly easy.
I find that with the boosters, the levels come even easier.

Currently on Level 2626, and I still never had the Jackpot on the daily spin!

Written By: Henk on 01/06/18 at 3:32 am

I find that with the boosters, the levels come even easier.

I agree. Now all I need to do is build up a stack of boosters... ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/06/18 at 3:34 am

I agree. Now all I need to do is build up a stack of boosters... ::)
Most people, I have noticed, play CCS only on their phones, but with a tablet you can get an extra five games, and also another five games on the computer.

Written By: Rosequartz2000 on 01/11/18 at 6:18 am

Nah, but when I was younger the Genesis game Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine was one of my favorites.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/15/18 at 9:08 am

Currently on Level 2750, and I still never had the Jackpot on the daily spin!

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/15/18 at 11:20 am

Btw, Level 3000 is interesting

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/15/18 at 7:03 am

Currently stuck on Level 3151, a hard but curious level.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/14/18 at 1:55 pm

Now on Level 3280, some recent easy levels.

Written By: Henk on 09/22/18 at 9:04 am

Now I'm stuck at level 1045.

I was very pleased with myself when I finally hit the 4-digit levels. :) I believe at some point I beat 12 or 13 levels in a row on the first try.

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/23/18 at 9:24 am

Now I'm stuck at level 1045.

I was very pleased with myself when I finally hit the 4-digit levels. :) I believe at some point I beat 12 or 13 levels in a row on the first try.
O0

I currently stuck on Level 3445, I need many boosters for it!

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/07/18 at 4:09 pm

I am now on Level 3590, after having several easy levels completed.

Which level are you on?

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/22/18 at 2:48 pm

Currently on Level 3815!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/03/19 at 2:57 am

Now reached Level 4000.

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/08/19 at 11:24 am

Currently on Level 4300!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/17/19 at 3:27 pm

Now on Level 4444!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/18/19 at 9:11 am

Now on Level 4544!

But where are you?

Written By: violet_shy on 05/21/19 at 5:42 pm

My mom loves this game!

I played it a few times...I didn't like it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/22/19 at 11:53 am

My mom loves this game!

I played it a few times...I didn't like it.
Which level is she on?

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/09/19 at 3:04 pm

Now on Level 4860!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/06/19 at 5:53 am

Currently on a level 4950+, and it is very difficult...

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/13/19 at 9:36 am

Now I have passed Level 5000

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/22/19 at 5:35 am

I am on one dodgy level now, if I had 15 hammers I would get it done!

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/22/19 at 7:15 am

I am on one dodgy level now, if I had 15 hammers I would get it done!
I am a lot happier now, that level is done,only with the use of 3 hammers!

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/17/19 at 8:24 am

Now I have passed Level 5100

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/13/19 at 7:29 am

Now I have passed Level 5369!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/15/19 at 2:47 pm

Now I have passed Level 5398 (and it is a difficult one).

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/02/19 at 7:29 am

Now I am on Level 5488!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/20/20 at 4:40 am

I have finally managed to finish the hard Level 6020!

But where are you?

Subject: Re: Candy Crush Games

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/14/20 at 4:29 am

Candy Crush Saga
I have finally managed to finish the hard Level 6250!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/07/20 at 12:29 pm

I have finally managed to finish a really awkward Level 6403!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/07/20 at 12:33 pm

I have finally managed to finish a really awkward Level 6403!

But where are you?
And the next level is just as bad!

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/20/20 at 1:37 pm

I am on a really awkward Level 6452!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/06/20 at 8:33 am

Did anyone get to play CCS the other day and get the free 24 hour unlimited lives, celebrating the anniversary of CCS?

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/23/20 at 6:01 am

Still struggling on a difficult level!

Written By: Henk on 11/28/20 at 9:12 am

I am on a really awkward Level 6452!

But where are you?

I'm hot on your heels at level 6401!

Well, not really. Actually I'm only at level 1406. :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/24/21 at 3:30 pm

Currently struggling on Level 6668, it is a real stinker.

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/24/21 at 4:03 pm

Currently struggling on Level 6668, it is a real stinker.
How many levels are there on Candy Crush Saga?

Written By: whistledog on 03/13/21 at 9:14 pm

How many levels are there on Candy Crush Saga?

I think it's endless.  Some levels just get recycled at different difficulties to make it seem like they are new

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/24/21 at 7:07 am

I think it's endless.  Some levels just get recycled at different difficulties to make it seem like they are new
I enjoy it when on a difficult level you suddenly see the 'trick' to assist in helping to complete that level.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/21 at 5:10 am

After coming back to CCS, I am now on Level 6737.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/26/21 at 3:49 am

I am on a really awkward Level 6800!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/30/21 at 4:05 am

I am on a really awkward Level 6800!

But where are you?
Now on Level 7000!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/03/21 at 11:43 am

Now on Level 7000!

But where are you?
Now on Level 7250!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/06/21 at 6:29 am

Now stuck on Level 7425, a very difficult level!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/26/21 at 10:17 am

Over the weekend I reached Level 7777

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/08/21 at 8:05 am

Now reached Level 7900!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/16/21 at 3:58 pm

I have just realised that I have passed Level 8000!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/29/21 at 5:31 am

I have just realised that I have passed Level 8100!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/15/21 at 12:57 pm

I have just passed Level 8300!

But where are you?

Written By: Henk on 12/18/21 at 1:56 am

But where are you?

Way, way, WAY behind you.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/31/22 at 4:07 pm

But where are you?

on 8600 now!

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/02/22 at 3:40 pm

I have just passed Level 8700!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/24/22 at 4:28 pm

I have just passed Level 8800!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/13/22 at 6:53 am

I have just passed Level 8900!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/27/22 at 2:30 pm

Finally reached Level 9000!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/16/22 at 12:52 pm

Finally reached Level 9100!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/15/22 at 3:03 am

Finally reached Level 9300!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/27/22 at 7:25 am

Now on Level 9400!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/23/22 at 2:11 am

Over the weekend I reached level 10,000!!!!!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/06/22 at 10:16 am

I reached level 10,200!!!!!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 10/18/22 at 10:11 am

I reached level 10,300!!!!!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/02/22 at 3:11 am

I reached level 10,400!!!!!

But where are you?

Written By: Henk on 11/13/22 at 1:46 am

I reached level 10,400!!!!!

But where are you?

Currently at level 2299.
I just don't have that much time on my hands. :(

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/10/23 at 10:25 am

I reached level 10,700!!!!!

But where are you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/01/23 at 5:26 am

For the past week I have been stuck on the same level.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/08/23 at 3:38 am

It has taken me over a week to beat my latest level!

It is all getting harder.

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/27/23 at 11:05 am

Firstly, are there still members here that play Candy Crush Saga?

Secondly, if so, has the colored pieces in the video game gone 'clitchy' and it plays havoc in recognising the colored pieces?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/19/23 at 12:35 pm

I have passed Level 11111  ;D :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/23 at 2:51 am

After family rivalry, I have past Level 11300.

What level are you on?

Check for new replies or respond here...