inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: World of Warcraft anyone?

Written By: karen on 08/08/13 at 9:05 am

I know its a long shot but does anyone play World of Warcraft?

James wants to play it, we've created an account but then it looks like we need to make some characters but can't find any info on how to do this.  We are both at screaming point with it!

Subject: Re: World of Warcraft anyone?

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/08/13 at 10:30 am

I played WoW for about a year or so. When you log in you should get an opening screen giving you the option of choosing Alliance or Horde, and then the different races and classes of characters.

It's been a while since I played but I'll try and help. What is it doing when you log in on your Blizzard account?

Written By: karen on 08/10/13 at 5:39 am

Thanks Al

Your post gave me the confidence to start clicking on the various links.  Eventually I found that we hadn't downloaded the game at all!  (Even though we thought we had)

Anyway James now has a character and has gone on some quests and thinks this is the best game ever!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/11/13 at 5:31 pm

Thanks Al

Your post gave me the confidence to start clicking on the various links.  Eventually I found that we hadn't downloaded the game at all!  (Even though we thought we had)

Anyway James now has a character and has gone on some quests and thinks this is the best game ever!

Cool!

What faction/race/class is his toon?

Written By: karen on 08/13/13 at 5:16 pm

Ha, now you're asking!  I did ask James for some information but he got too technical and involved and I sort of lost interest  :-[

I think he said one character was currently human but he hoped it would soon turn into a worg/warg?  :-\\  The other one might have been a blood elf.

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/14 at 6:53 pm

WoW was a game I really wanted to get involved with after playing the trial a few years ago but I knew that it would take up a great deal of my time so decided to reluctantly opt out. I need a game that I can eventually complete.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/13/21 at 5:17 am

Ancient thread here, but I just got back into WoW after being away for 8 years.

Anyone else here playing right now?

Check for new replies or respond here...