inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What is your favorite GTA game?

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/09/15 at 5:25 pm

My favorite would have to be Vice City. Not because it's set in the 80s, but because it has an interesting setup up with the Forelli family from Liberty City, along with Tommy Vercetti. Even the radios and missions were cool.

Subject: Re: What is your favorite GTA game?

Written By: mqg96 on 08/23/15 at 12:26 pm

Wooooh this is a tough one. I might as well just eliminate the first two because those were in 2-D and the franchise wasn't in its prime yet. The first one I played was GTA: III which I didn't get until Christmas 2004 along with my XBOX. However I played San Andreas many times with my cousins and loved it as much as III. I'd say it's a tie for me between the two.

Written By: Ripley on 10/16/15 at 9:44 pm

Vice City.  San Andres is alright.  I haven't played the others.

Written By: wixness on 08/22/16 at 8:45 pm

V. It's got some of the complex mechanics that the Saints Row games have, more or less, even though Saints Row since 3 has been all about craziness; they even boast about how the game's practically a living ecosystem because you get to own stocks and shares.

Written By: 1999 Baby, 2000s Kid on 08/23/16 at 4:12 am

I've only played San Andreas and V, but I'd have to say San Andreas, I played it once in 2004 or 2005 at my cousins' house, but had no clue what the game was until last year when I played it with my friend on his PS2. Really enjoyed that, it was pretty fun, especially with the cheat codes.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/23/16 at 6:55 am

I've only played San Andreas and V, but I'd have to say San Andreas, I played it once in 2004 or 2005 at my cousins' house, but had no clue what the game was until last year when I played it with my friend on his PS2. Really enjoyed that, it was pretty fun, especially with the cheat codes.

The cheat codes were kinda cool in the 3D universe games. Sometimes, people might use them for aggravating missions.

Written By: MichaelBurton69 on 02/06/19 at 10:55 am

I say GTA San Andreas is the best GTA game and maybe even a top 5 game of all time.I also love GTA Vice City and to some extent,GTA 4.

Check for new replies or respond here...