inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bejeweled series

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/19/15 at 1:48 pm

From wiki:

"Bejeweled is the name of the series of tile-matching puzzle games created by PopCap Games, first developed for browsers in 2001. Four follow-ups to this game have been released: Bejeweled 2, in 2004, Bejeweled Twist in 2008, Bejeweled Blitz in 2009, and Bejeweled 3 in 2010, all by PopCap Games."

Does anyone still play Bejeweled?

Subject: Re: Bejeweled series

Written By: nally on 08/19/15 at 1:49 pm

Not lately, but I have played various versions of it over the years.

In addition, when I first played it, it was under a different name: "Diamond Mine." However, most sites have referred to the game as Bejeweled.

Written By: Baltimoreian on 08/19/15 at 1:50 pm

Not lately, but I have played various versions of it over the years.

In addition, when I first played it, it was under a different name: "Diamond Mine." However, most sites have referred to the game as Bejeweled.

Oh. I thought it was called Bejeweled since the first game was released in 2001.

Written By: nally on 08/19/15 at 1:51 pm

Oh. I thought it was called Bejeweled since the first game was released in 2001.

Perhaps it was. But different sites called it different things. Doesn't really matter.

Check for new replies or respond here...