inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Favorite Role Playing Games

Written By: KatanaChick on 09/11/17 at 3:13 pm

I've been working on Skyrim since this summer and I didn't think I'd get into it as much as I have. Roleplaying games have been hit or miss with me in the past, but this one is fun! I love the dungeon crawls and exploration, the different magics you can use, and loot you can find. The cities could be bigger though, instead they're basically villages, but other  than that it's fun.

I know it's part of the Elder Scrolls series, but it's the first in that series I've ever played. Anyone who has played the other games have any input on the subject?

Also, is Witcher 3 worth checking out?

What are your favorite RPGs of any kind?

Subject: Re: Favorite Role Playing Games

Written By: happyflower20 on 09/14/17 at 2:53 pm

i like to role play on minecraft and roblox but i dont go on minecraft any more roblox is better

Written By: KatanaChick on 09/17/17 at 4:47 am

i like to role play on minecraft and roblox but i dont go on minecraft any more roblox is better

I know what minecraft is, I don't have it, but I've known people who played it. What is roblox?

Written By: Step-chan on 09/25/17 at 11:52 am

Mine are the Dragon Quest and Pokemon series.

Written By: TheDude1999 on 03/09/18 at 2:18 pm

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is pretty epic.  :D

https://assets.vg247.com/current//2017/10/kingdom_come_deliverance_screenshot_13_close_combat.jpg

Written By: KatanaChick on 03/10/18 at 7:51 am

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is pretty epic.  :D

https://assets.vg247.com/current//2017/10/kingdom_come_deliverance_screenshot_13_close_combat.jpg

That's a screenshot from it? The graphics look spectacular! Recent game I take it?

Written By: piecesof93 on 03/10/18 at 12:07 pm

Final Fantasy of course.

Written By: TheDude1999 on 03/11/18 at 9:06 am

That's a screenshot from it? The graphics look spectacular! Recent game I take it?

Yes, it came out last month.  ;)

F1z6ubHowgA

Check for new replies or respond here...