inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2010's Indie Gems

Written By: duenas8 on 02/26/18 at 10:35 pm

In the last 5 years I've played many indie gems, specifically walking simulators and puzzles, which many of them could be consider in a couple of decades such a piece of cult video games. Gone Home, Firewatch, The Beginner Guide, The Stanley Parable, among others. have marked my Mid & Late 2010's and I'm sure in the 2020's will be even more.

Subject: Re: 2010's Indie Gems

Written By: Wobo on 02/27/18 at 12:02 am

We can't forget about this game.
https://s10.postimg.org/d5dwp2g6t/header.jpg

Written By: ofkx on 04/30/18 at 10:11 am

You included The Beginner's Guide but not Undertale? lol.
But yeah, this decade has been huge for indie games.

Written By: duenas8 on 04/30/18 at 6:13 pm

You included The Beginner's Guide but not Undertale? lol.
But yeah, this decade has been huge for indie games.

I didn’t enjoyed so much Undertale, compared with the others, overall The Beginner's Guide. A unique and completely different narrative experience, underrated af

Written By: Wobo on 04/30/18 at 6:15 pm

I didn’t enjoyed so much Undertale, compared with the others, overall The Beginner's Guide. A unique and completely different narrative experience, underrated af

Undertale was great IMO i remember getting into Undertale in early 2016 lol.

Written By: ofkx on 04/30/18 at 6:16 pm

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about popular indie games in general. I didn't realize you were talking about games YOU played.

Written By: duenas8 on 05/04/18 at 5:58 pm

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about popular indie games in general. I didn't realize you were talking about games YOU played.

Yeah.

“...The Beginner Guide, The Stanley Parable, among others. have marked my Mid & Late 2010's...”

Check for new replies or respond here...