inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Arcade game rooms

Written By: Dude111 on 06/06/18 at 2:36 am

Hello dues how are ya??

I mi$$ arcades like crazy...... I used to goto my mall and play Frogger,Ms. pacman,Galaga,etc....... Ahhhhh it was fun!!!!!

Now all there is IS PURE CRAP in malls..... This joke called "WOW ENTERTAINMENT" -- Nothing but garbage in there!! (Nothing I wanna play)

What happend to good games like we had in the early 80s??  -- I dont mean these newer cabinets with multiple games,its just crap (Doesnt sound as good,etc)... I PREFER THE ORIGINAL EARLY 80s ARCADE GAMES!!!!!!!!!

I have read of an arcade place in NH that supposedly has original games........ I WOULD LOVE GOING TO IT!!!

Subject: Re: Arcade game rooms

Written By: Howard on 06/06/18 at 7:32 am

Hello dues how are ya??

I mi$$ arcades like crazy...... I used to goto my mall and play Frogger,Ms. pacman,Galaga,etc....... Ahhhhh it was fun!!!!!

Now all there is IS PURE CRAP in malls..... This joke called "WOW ENTERTAINMENT" -- Nothing but garbage in there!! (Nothing I wanna play)

What happend to good games like we had in the early 80s??  -- I dont mean these newer cabinets with multiple games,its just crap (Doesnt sound as good,etc)... I PREFER THE ORIGINAL EARLY 80s ARCADE GAMES!!!!!!!!!

I have read of an arcade place in NH that supposedly has original games........ I WOULD LOVE GOING TO IT!!!

I used to enjoy arcades too, just playing games for hours on end and putting quarters in the slot till you ran out of them.

Subject: Arcade game rooms

Written By: Dude111 on 06/07/18 at 1:55 am

Yea quite fun :(

Check for new replies or respond here...