inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask Me Questions Even Though You Don't Care About the Answers!

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 04/14/06 at 12:56 pm

Go on, do it. I doubt I'll answer, but that's not the real fun of this, is it?  ;D

Subject: Re: Ask Me Questions Even Though You Don't Care About the Answers!

Written By: MLB on 04/17/06 at 1:18 pm

Do you ever fear that advertizing your so called karma points and boasting about it is going to hinder your positive overall true karma?

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 04/17/06 at 2:22 pm

I feel his are well earned  ;D Boast all you like :0)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/17/06 at 3:16 pm

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Cat

Written By: Sister Morphine on 04/17/06 at 3:19 pm

Is brie better than gruyere?

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/17/06 at 3:58 pm

Cat

African, or European?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/17/06 at 4:42 pm

African, or European?

Huh? I... I don't know that.  AUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Cat

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 04/17/06 at 5:04 pm

Do you ever fear that advertizing your so called karma points and boasting about it is going to hinder your positive overall true karma?

Interesting question. Actually, I defy you to find one place where I boasted or advertised my karma. I think you'll find that all of the threads about it were started by other people, and within I was polite and said thanks, but never did more. In fact, as I recall, on several occasions, I stated that I did not know why I had so much karma as my posts don't seem to merit it. However, please, find the occasions where I personally boasted/advertised and I will be happy to stop thinking of you as incorrect. As of right now, I don't believe I've advertised, so I fear no true karmic effects.

Thanks for your question.

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 04/17/06 at 5:07 pm

Cat

Somewhere between 2 and 2,000 miles per hour, I would say. Say, with what have you laden all of your swallows that you need me to be the judge of the unladen ones? Better hope the ASPCA doesn't find out you've got swallows laboring as pack animals!

:D

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 04/17/06 at 5:08 pm

Having no contact with gruyere, I'm unable to say, but a baked brie with cinnamon and nuts is quite a treat in any event.

Written By: MLB on 04/20/06 at 5:09 pm

Interesting question. Actually, I defy you to find one place where I boasted or advertised my karma. I think you'll find that all of the threads about it were started by other people, and within I was polite and said thanks, but never did more. In fact, as I recall, on several occasions, I stated that I did not know why I had so much karma as my posts don't seem to merit it. However, please, find the occasions where I personally boasted/advertised and I will be happy to stop thinking of you as incorrect. As of right now, I don't believe I've advertised, so I fear no true karmic effects.

Thanks for your question.

OK, I sit here and say it now... Sorry. I haven 't time to pay attention to all your posts.And It was an impetuous question anyway because yopu said you probably woul;dn't answer. However, because I only have
"2 points" and it makes me feel like I've somehow got less to say and less time to be here posting than I'd like before I reach 50, let alone reaching 100 or 150.
Therefore,  I should probably be venting my frustration at this interesting new part of our profiles to CG and leave the rest of you alone.

Written By: ultraviolet52 on 04/20/06 at 6:05 pm

OK, I sit here and say it now... Sorry. I haven 't time to pay attention to all your posts.And It was an impetuous question anyway because yopu said you probably woul;dn't answer. However, because I only have
"2 points" and it makes me feel like I've somehow got less to say and less time to be here posting than I'd like before I reach 50, let alone reaching 100 or 150.
Therefore,  I should probably be venting my frustration at this interesting new part of our profiles to CG and leave the rest of you alone.

Don't worry too much about Karma points, to me it isn't that big of a deal to earn them, but I think by getting them you mainly end up saying something whack - so just post a bunch of whack responses and you should be there in no time. Yet, I don't think we can help it if you're not around much - You're one of the lucky ones - Inthe00s.com hasn't sucked you in like the rest of us.  ;D  :D

So, I applaud you..  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 04/20/06 at 6:07 pm

I have a question. Why isn't anyone interested in Vermont?

Cat

Written By: Windbreaker05 on 04/20/06 at 6:08 pm

I have a question. Why isn't anyone interested in Vermont?

Cat

Good question! Hm. Perhaps they don't realize just how fascinating Vermont can be.

Written By: La Roche on 04/20/06 at 6:59 pm

If you value life, yes.

Gruyere is somewhat akin to a large lump of death.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/12/06 at 9:09 pm

dude...when are you coming back? :-\\

Written By: Green Lantern on 06/08/07 at 12:03 am

Hi Windbreaker05. Thanks for your comments in the music quiz I posted.  :)

Just curious... how did you come up with your name?

Check for new replies or respond here...