inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask Step-chan anything at all! Hahahahaha......

Written By: Step-chan on 04/19/06 at 4:04 pm

I deleted my other topic and started a new one here.

Ask me what ever you want. ;)

Subject: Re: Ask Step-chan anything at all! Hahahahaha......

Written By: nally on 04/19/06 at 4:06 pm

Hi, Step-Chan!

You deleted your old thread? Why? ???

Written By: Step-chan on 04/19/06 at 4:19 pm

Hi, Step-Chan!

You deleted your old thread? Why? ???

Because it got left behind, the others got moved here. It must have been the title(Q & A with Step-chan).

Plus, this makes it easier. The playful penguin playground has alot more pages to go through than this section and I found it cumbersome to have to search for my Q & A thread just to bump it back up(it was like 20+ pages down the last I bumped it up).

Another example, I had my song & poetry thread moved to the song lyric section. It makes more sense to have it there(since it was being kept up by me around 80% of the time, it reminds me of my job) and there are fewer pages in the song lyric section.

Written By: nally on 04/19/06 at 4:23 pm

Because it got left behind, the others got moved here. It must have been the title(Q & A with Step-chan).

Plus, this makes it easier. The playful penguin playground has alot more pages to go through than this section and I found it cumbersome to have to search for my Q & A thread just to bump it back up(it was like 20+ pages down the last I bumped it up).

Another example, I had my song & poetry thread moved to the song lyric section. It makes more sense to have it there(since it was being kept up by me around 80% of the time, it reminds me of my job) and there are fewer pages in the song lyric section.

I see. That makes perfect sense to me. :) Yes, I remember your Q&A thread.

I have visited the song lyric board and seen that there are lots of guests posting in there. Maybe your "Original Songs & Poetry" thread will get a little more traffic.

Written By: Step-chan on 04/20/06 at 10:42 am

I see. That makes perfect sense to me. :) Yes, I remember your Q&A thread.

I have visited the song lyric board and seen that there are lots of guests posting in there. Maybe your "Original Songs & Poetry" thread will get a little more traffic.

Maybe, but I don't tend to have alot of luck with threads like that. My RPG thread is a different story, I don't really expect anyone to post in that one, mainly since it's just there for me to update and for others to read(I mainly started it for Red Ant, since I made him a character in the game).

Written By: nally on 04/20/06 at 12:02 pm

Maybe, but I don't tend to have alot of luck with threads like that. My RPG thread is a different story, I don't really expect anyone to post in that one, mainly since it's just there for me to update and for others to read(I mainly started it for Red Ant, since I made him a character in the game).

Okay...now I got another question. What's RPG?

Written By: Step-chan on 04/20/06 at 12:10 pm

Okay...now I got another question. What's RPG?

Role playing game. Think Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy.

Written By: nally on 04/20/06 at 12:13 pm

Role playing game. Think Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy.

Oh yes, I know about those. I had a feeling it had something to do with games.

Anyway, it's been nice chatting with ya... I hope someone besides me decides to ask you something! ;)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 04/21/06 at 3:03 pm

Hi Step-Chan, I'd like to ask what are your favourite hobbies/pastimes - apart from Anime    ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 04/23/06 at 3:15 pm

Hi Step-Chan, I'd like to ask what are your favourite hobbies/pastimes - apart from Anime    ;D

Music, video games, playing guitar, writing original songs and parodies. I usually don't get alot done in any of these hobbies(except when focusing on one more than the others).

Sorry for not posting until now.

:)

Written By: nally on 05/03/06 at 4:05 pm

So Stepchan...have you posted a picture of yourself on "Show Us What You Look Like" yet? If so, I probably don't remember seeing one. Just curious, that's all.

Written By: Step-chan on 05/03/06 at 4:08 pm

So Stepchan...have you posted a picture of yourself on "Show Us What You Look Like" yet? If so, I probably don't remember seeing one. Just curious, that's all.

I really want to.

But there are two things preventing me from doing it, I don't have internet at home or a picture of myself, if I could get someone here to help me post one(my family has pics of me that I can send), that would be the only way to do it in the near future.

Written By: nally on 05/03/06 at 4:11 pm

I really want to.

But there are two things preventing me from doing it, I don't have internet at home or a picture of myself, if I could get someone here to help me post one(my family has pics of me that I can send), that would be the only way to do it in the near future.

Ah, I see.

Do you have a scanner? If you have a handy picture, you could have it scanned; I had mine scanned (but it took me several months to finally get it up!).

I used to not have internet at home either...until my family and I moved five years ago. Which leads me to another question...if you don't have the 'Net at home, where do you typically post from? Work? School? ??? ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 05/03/06 at 4:15 pm

Ah, I see.

Do you have a scanner? If you have a handy picture, you could have it scanned; I had mine scanned (but it took me several months to finally get it up!).

I used to not have internet at home either...until my family and I moved five years ago. Which leads me to another question...if you don't have the 'Net at home, where do you typically post from? Work? School? ??? ;)

Library, they don't have scanners either, which is why I can't do it.

Written By: nally on 05/03/06 at 4:18 pm

Library, they don't have scanners either, which is why I can't do it.

That sucks. :-\\ I don't really have one either...but there's one in my father's office building; he used it to scan my picture, and then he emailed it to me.

And I take it you don't have a digital camera either??

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/03/06 at 4:21 pm

Mr Chan can you tell us your real first name, or is it Step?    :D

Written By: Step-chan on 05/03/06 at 4:27 pm

That sucks. :-\\ I don't really have one either...but there's one in my father's office building; he used it to scan my picture, and then he emailed it to me.

And I take it you don't have a digital camera either??

Nope. Sure don't.

Written By: nally on 05/03/06 at 4:28 pm

Nope. Sure don't.

That makes two of us. :-\\

Written By: Step-chan on 05/03/06 at 4:29 pm

Mr Chan can you tell us your real first name, or is it Step?     :D

Close, it's "Stephen". Now you know where the first part of my username comes from. :)

Written By: Step-chan on 05/03/06 at 4:30 pm

That makes two of us. :-\\

Been meaning to get a camera(heck, a camcorder would be great too), but I need to see a dermatologist first.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/03/06 at 5:27 pm

Close, it's "Stephen". Now you know where the first part of my username comes from. :)

Aha, I see now  :)

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/03/06 at 7:41 pm

.... People haven't been asking me anything at all!! Why not!?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/04/06 at 3:45 am

Err maybe it's because you're in someone elses Ask Thread!  ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 05/04/06 at 11:22 am

Well, there have been a few things that I've asked in PMs(when we were doing our parody contest), like what types of music you had, so that way I would know what I could've selected for you that you actually had. You never answered those questions, which made it very difficult. So when I made the selection, you only had one of the ones that I offered. Everything you selected for me to choose from I didn't have, so I ended up buying the album to the one I parodied. But I digress....

I've always wondered why you tended to be very critical when it isn't appropriate?

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/04/06 at 11:24 am

Well, there have been a few things that I've asked in PMs(when we were doing our parody contest), like what types of music you had, so that way I would know what I could've selected for you that you actually had. You never answered those questions, which made it very difficult. So when I made the selection, you only had one of the ones that I offered. Everything you selected for me to choose from I didn't have, so I ended up buying the album to the one I parodied. But I digress....

I've always wondered why you tended to be very critical when it isn't appropriate?

HAHAHA  Yeah you could ask him that in his thread   ;D ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 05/04/06 at 11:32 am

HAHAHA  Yeah you could ask him that in his thread   ;D ;D

Well, hmmm... you know what, that might be a good idea. He's left some posts that kinda stung me.

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/08/06 at 8:31 pm

I... I'm not sure what you're talking about... but yes, I am grateful that you bought that Madness album (And hope you enjoyed it!)

And when have I been critical when not appropriate?

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/08/06 at 8:31 pm

Well, hmmm... you know what, that might be a good idea. He's left some posts that kinda stung me.

:/ Not sure which ones those were

Written By: Step-chan on 05/09/06 at 1:33 pm

:/ Not sure which ones those were

One is in my RPG thread, the other is the Original Song and Poetry thread. Those are the only two, you just seem to ask(sometimes it sounds like a demand, but only sounds like) things that, if you ask my grandfather, he would tell you off.

Just trying to clear some things up. ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/09/06 at 3:52 pm

One is in my RPG thread, the other is the Original Song and Poetry thread. Those are the only two, you just seem to ask(sometimes it sounds like a demand, but only sounds like) things that, if you ask my grandfather, he would tell you off.

Just trying to clear some things up. ;)

I don't remember the original song and poetry one, but the RPG, I was just wondering why you posted, because it was just like.. all of your posts  ;D and nobody else said anything.

Written By: Step-chan on 05/09/06 at 4:17 pm

I don't remember the original song and poetry one, but the RPG, I was just wondering why you posted, because it was just like.. all of your posts  ;D and nobody else said anything.

Well, I wasn't finished with it. I'll be posting two more times then lock it. After I'm done with making the game, I'm going to record parts of it and somehow show them on the thread(which I will unlock when I'm ready to). I actually started the RPG thread to post, I wasn't too concern with others posting on it. I told Red Ant I was starting one to show what I'm doing with it, but he seems to be very busy lately(I could have just as easily PMd him the info).

As for the song thread, you commented on how many songs I posted were related to anime(part of them were, but some weren't. It sounded like you assumed all of them were), and asked me to write some that weren't. I already had plenty of songs wrote and was still in the process of posting them, I just felt it was alittle unnecessary to ask that sort of thing(It would have been better ask if I had any other ones not related to anime, it would have been in better context). Looking at the song thread now, it kinda depresses me alittle. I was the only one posting on it at least 80% of the time. I can't seem to make a thread to grab anyones interest for awhile to save my life(same way with my song parodies).

Just wanted to get it off of my chest. ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/09/06 at 7:26 pm

Well I'm sorry I didn't mean to come off sounding mean... I was just wondering if you wrote other songs, because I noticed all of .. well, you know already.

and I didn't know you were making that RPG thread for yourself until you told me. :/

Written By: Step-chan on 05/10/06 at 12:52 pm

Well I'm sorry I didn't mean to come off sounding mean... I was just wondering if you wrote other songs, because I noticed all of .. well, you know already.

and I didn't know you were making that RPG thread for yourself until you told me. :/

No problem.

Written By: Step-chan on 05/30/06 at 1:31 pm

I'm bored!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/30/06 at 5:10 pm

I'm bored!

OK Mr Step-chan, I was wondering about something today, why are the Trade Winds named as such??

Written By: Step-chan on 05/30/06 at 5:24 pm

OK Mr Step-chan, I was wondering about something today, why are the Trade Winds named as such??

It first happened when two people took turns farting at a Melvins and Nirvana concert, the bands heard it and then smelled it, afterward, the two people in the audience then decided from that day on, they would trade their "winds" whenever they went to a rock concert. It just snowballed after that and other people started using it for different reasons.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/30/06 at 5:25 pm

It first happened when two people took turns farting at a Melvins and Nirvana concert, the bands heard it and then smelled it, afterward, the two people in the audience then decided from that day on, they would trade their "winds" whenever they went to a rock concert. It just snowballed after that and other people started using it for different reasons.

HAHAHAHA  ;D ;D

Guess I'd best Google it then  ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 05/30/06 at 5:51 pm

HAHAHAHA   ;D ;D

Guess I'd best Google it then  ;)

You can tell I had no idea what you were talking about. :D

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/30/06 at 7:49 pm

What songs do you know how to play on the guitar?

Written By: Step-chan on 05/31/06 at 1:59 pm

What songs do you know how to play on the guitar?

Nirvana ones.....

Drain You
Polly
Verse Chorus Verse
Sappy
Vendettagainst(labeled "Help Me, I'm Hungry" on the box-set)
Dumb
Territorial Pi**ings
About A Girl
Negative Creep
Sliver
Aneurysm(kinda)
Floyd The Barber
Pennyroyal Tea
Breed
Lithium
Lounge Act(this is an easy one)
Rape Me
Token Eastern Song(kinda)
Spank Thru
Pen Cap Chew
Something In The Way
On A Plain(Normal tuning only)

Vaselines ones....

Molly's Lips
Son Of A Gun
Rory Rides Me Raw

That's what I remember off the top of my head.

Written By: chaka on 05/31/06 at 2:10 pm

ok: well I know you're quite a big Nirvana fan so here's my (o so original) question:

your favorite Nirvana song? http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/biggrinparty.gif

Written By: chaka on 05/31/06 at 2:10 pm

^btw that's not the smiley I wanted  :P

Written By: Step-chan on 05/31/06 at 2:55 pm

ok: well I know you're quite a big Nirvana fan so here's my (o so original) question:

your favorite Nirvana song? http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/02/biggrinparty.gif

I love the majority of Nirvana's songs. So I'll tell you more than just one(Mainly the ones I listen to the most from each album).

Bleach Album:

Swap Meet
Negative Creep
Floyd The Barber
Sifting

Nevermind Album:

Drain You
Lounge Act
Breed
Lithium
Polly

Incesticide Album:

Beeswax
Hairspray Queen
Mexican Seafood
Sliver
Aero Zeppelin

In Utero:

Milk It
Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seatle
Pennyroyal Tea
Scentless Apprentice

Rarities:

Sappy
Verse Chorus Verse
Token Eastern Song
Pen Cap Chew
If You Must
Vendettagainst(Help Me, I'm Hungry)
Anorexorcist

As I said, I do love the majority of their songs(but it would be too convulted to list them all).

Written By: chaka on 05/31/06 at 2:58 pm

Sappy and Verse Chorus Verse are great songs.

another question: what do you think of Eddie Vedder?

Written By: Step-chan on 05/31/06 at 3:10 pm

Sappy and Verse Chorus Verse are great songs.

another question: what do you think of Eddie Vedder?

I don't hate him, I'm pretty neutral about him really, never had any real opinions about him.

I do like some of his songs.

Written By: chaka on 05/31/06 at 3:13 pm

I don't hate him, I'm pretty neutral about him really, never had any real opinions about him.

I do like some of his songs.

Well then we're cool!
I've come to a point where I now openly say I prefer Pearl Jam..but I still love Nirvana.

Written By: Step-chan on 05/31/06 at 3:30 pm

Well then we're cool!
I've come to a point where I now openly say I prefer Pearl Jam..but I still love Nirvana.

O0 O0 O0

I know there was some tension between the bands.

Written By: chaka on 05/31/06 at 3:35 pm

O0 O0 O0

I know there was some tension between the bands.

well there obviously isn't any between the fans!  ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 05/31/06 at 4:16 pm

Nirvana ones.....

Drain You
Polly
Verse Chorus Verse
Sappy
Vendettagainst(labeled "Help Me, I'm Hungry" on the box-set)
Dumb
Territorial Pi**ings
About A Girl
Negative Creep
Sliver
Aneurysm(kinda)
Floyd The Barber
Pennyroyal Tea
Breed
Lithium
Lounge Act(this is an easy one)
Rape Me
Token Eastern Song(kinda)
Spank Thru
Pen Cap Chew
Something In The Way
On A Plain(Normal tuning only)

Vaselines ones....

Molly's Lips
Son Of A Gun
Rory Rides Me Raw

That's what I remember off the top of my head.

... You should start a Nirvana Tribute band! :D

Written By: Step-chan on 06/01/06 at 11:54 am

well there obviously isn't any between the fans!  ;)

Well, it wasn't Eddie Vedder that Kurt had problems with, it was one of the other members of the band.

Written By: Step-chan on 06/01/06 at 11:55 am

... You should start a Nirvana Tribute band! :D

Well, some of those songs I can do with my voice, but others(namely Polly, unless I play the rock version) I'm not too adapted to sing.

Written By: Step-chan on 06/05/06 at 2:10 pm

http://www.asklyrics.com/display/BLACK_SABBATH/Am_I_Going_Insane_(Radio)_Lyrics/9048.htm

Written By: Step-chan on 06/12/06 at 2:56 pm

ZZZZ.... ZZZZ..... ZZZZ......

Written By: nally on 06/16/06 at 12:08 am

So...I take it Nirvana is your favourite band...you seem to talk about them a lot on here. Is that true? ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 06/16/06 at 1:47 pm

So...I take it Nirvana is your favourite band...you seem to talk about them a lot on here. Is that true? ;)

Yes. :)

Written By: chaka on 06/16/06 at 2:21 pm

Well, it wasn't Eddie Vedder that Kurt had problems with, it was one of the other members of the band.

Stone Gossard?

Written By: Apricot on 06/17/06 at 11:29 am

Are you sure you wanna live like common people? You wanna see whatever common people see?

Written By: Step-chan on 06/17/06 at 2:16 pm

Stone Gossard?

Maybe...

Written By: Step-chan on 06/17/06 at 2:17 pm

Are you sure you wanna live like common people? You wanna see whatever common people see?

Don't you mean "are you sure common people want to live me?"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 06/17/06 at 3:36 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUlRnFv0NaQ&search=rare%20nirvana%20estadio%20do%20morumbi

Written By: Apricot on 06/18/06 at 6:33 pm

Don't you mean "are you sure common people want to live me?"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No, I don't.

Answer the question, son.

Written By: Step-chan on 06/19/06 at 2:36 pm

Only if the sun is in Jupiter.

Written By: Apricot on 06/19/06 at 2:40 pm

Only if the sun is in Jupiter.

Then live like common people you shall.

Written By: Step-chan on 06/19/06 at 7:09 pm

Then live like common people you shall.

sdgfsdfsdfsadfadfsadfsd

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/19/06 at 10:26 pm

Okay, but I'm not giving up my.....

Boob fetish
Anal fetish
Spanking fetish
Ninja fetish
Maid fetish

And I'm definetly keeping my fetish for catgirls, bunnygirls, foxgirls and so on....

http://mico-media.com/photos/c/cat_girls/Gallery1/2.jpg

EW, GOD!

Written By: Apricot on 06/19/06 at 10:38 pm

Okay, but I'm not giving up my.....

Boob fetish
Anal fetish
Spanking fetish
Ninja fetish
Maid fetish

And I'm definetly keeping my fetish for catgirls, bunnygirls, foxgirls and so on....

http://mico-media.com/photos/c/cat_girls/Gallery1/2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/TheMoonandAntarctica/Stepchan.jpg

Written By: Step-chan on 06/20/06 at 11:36 am

EW, GOD!

It's gone now.

Well, except for the words.

Sorry I offended you(and anyone else).

Written By: Step-chan on 06/20/06 at 11:38 am

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/TheMoonandAntarctica/Stepchan.jpg

Your pic is gone.... Did you remove it?

Written By: Step-chan on 06/30/06 at 3:06 pm

Bring it back up!

Written By: Howard on 07/06/06 at 6:12 pm

Do you like nude catgirls? ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 07/07/06 at 2:29 pm

Do you like nude catgirls? ;D

Yes, but catgirls in sexy lingerie is my personal favorite. :D ;D ;)

Written By: Howard on 07/07/06 at 4:24 pm

Yes, but catgirls in sexy lingerie is my personal favorite. :D ;D ;)

I bet it is.

Written By: Step-chan on 07/08/06 at 2:03 pm

I bet it is.

I'm a weird heterosexual, huh? :D

Written By: Howard on 07/08/06 at 8:34 pm

I'm a weird heterosexual, huh? :D

I thought you were homosexual.  ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 07/10/06 at 2:45 pm

I thought you were homosexual.  ;)

Apparently, that's what homosexual people think. :-\\

But they are way off.... :D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/10/06 at 3:13 pm

WHY am I so pimptastic?

Written By: Step-chan on 07/10/06 at 3:33 pm

WHY am I so pimptastic?

Because you the bomb! ;D

Written By: Howard on 07/10/06 at 3:36 pm

Do you live with your family?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/10/06 at 3:38 pm

Because you the bomb! ;D

Good answer, buddy.

Written By: Howard on 07/10/06 at 3:40 pm

Are you a bomb or the bomb? ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 07/10/06 at 3:46 pm

Do you live with your family?

No, I have my own apartment. I finally got the blinds replaced in my place too, I think the old ones were one of the reasons the %$^$%&* robbed me in the first place! There were broken sections in the old blinds that allowed people to see right inside my place.

Written By: Step-chan on 07/10/06 at 3:47 pm

Are you a bomb or the bomb? ;D

Please clarify abit more by what you mean with that question.

Written By: Howard on 07/10/06 at 3:49 pm

No, I have my own apartment. I finally got the blinds replaced in my place too, I think the old ones were one of the reasons the %$^$%&* robbed me in the first place! There were broken sections in the old blinds that allowed people to see right inside my place.

When did you decide to move out?

Written By: Howard on 07/10/06 at 3:49 pm

Please clarify abit more by what you mean with that question.

Maybe someone else will.

Written By: Step-chan on 07/10/06 at 3:54 pm

When did you decide to move out?

Age 24.

Written By: Step-chan on 07/10/06 at 3:55 pm

Maybe someone else will.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen.

:D :D :D :D

Written By: Howard on 07/10/06 at 5:26 pm

Age 24.

How was it like to live your Parents,Did they get on your nerves?

Written By: Step-chan on 07/10/06 at 6:44 pm

How was it like to live your Parents,Did they get on your nerves?

Not really, it was more of the fact that my sister and her husband were still living there.

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 7:38 am

Not really, it was more of the fact that my sister and her husband were still living there.

How do you like your independence,Do you invite girls over sometime? ;)

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/11/06 at 10:16 am

CATGIRLS!!1  :D

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/11/06 at 10:22 am

LET ME HAVE ONE!! *Takes two*

Written By: Step-chan on 07/11/06 at 11:57 am

I'm pretty reclusive, the neighborhood isn't that safe(judging by my apartment being broken into last week). I don't have anything in common with the people there.

Written By: Step-chan on 07/11/06 at 11:59 am

I print up images of them.....

Since they're not real, of course it would be impossible to invite one over.

Written By: Step-chan on 07/11/06 at 12:02 pm

LET ME HAVE ONE!! *Takes two*

Is there something you've been keeping secret from us?

:D :D :D :D

Here you go.....

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h12/Step-chan/tp_060105.jpg

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 1:19 pm

I'm pretty reclusive, the neighborhood isn't that safe(judging by my apartment being broken into last week). I don't have anything in common with the people there.

So what do you do during the day in your house?

Written By: Step-chan on 07/11/06 at 2:31 pm

So what do you do during the day in your house?

That depends on the current situation....

Am I

A. wanting to listen to music
B. play guitar
C. play a video game
D. read
E. in a randy mood

:D :D :D :D :D

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 3:44 pm

That depends on the current situation....

Am I

A. wanting to listen to music
B. play guitar
C. play a video game
D. read
E. in a randy mood

:D :D :D :D :D

E.? ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 07/11/06 at 3:46 pm

E.? ;D

Well... I was pretty randy this morning, but didn't do anything about it.

Written By: Howard on 07/11/06 at 3:47 pm

Well... I was pretty randy this morning, but didn't do anything about it.

Well,you should've.

Written By: Step-chan on 07/11/06 at 3:52 pm

Well,you should've.

Well, not before a shaving and showering.

Written By: Howard on 07/12/06 at 3:50 pm

Well, not before a shaving and showering.

Then what did you do after? ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 07/12/06 at 4:06 pm

Then what did you do after? ;D

Left to go to the library, I don't really like to do "Hitori Ecchi" before leaving anywhere.

Written By: Howard on 07/12/06 at 5:52 pm

Left to go to the library, I don't really like to do "Hitori Ecchi" before leaving anywhere.

HUH?  ???

Written By: Step-chan on 07/13/06 at 9:31 am

HUH?  ???

You forgot what that means, I remember telling you...

"Hitori Ecchi" is a private solo naughty activity.

You know what I'm talking about.

Written By: Howard on 07/13/06 at 2:32 pm

You forgot what that means, I remember telling you...

"Hitori Ecchi" is a private solo naughty activity.

You know what I'm talking about.

Ok Now I know what it means. ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 07/14/06 at 4:20 pm

Ok Now I know what it means. ;)

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h12/Step-chan/p_comic01.jpg

Written By: Howard on 07/14/06 at 4:24 pm

Does that photo give you an Hitori Ecchi?

Written By: Step-chan on 07/14/06 at 4:29 pm

Does that photo give you an Hitori Ecchi?

After looking through the little comic section on that site and seeing the Yuri(lesbian) crush those two seem to develop.....

now I do see it naughty way alittle. ;D

Written By: fusefan on 07/14/06 at 4:30 pm

Whoa girls! Put some clothes on!

Written By: Howard on 07/14/06 at 4:31 pm

After looking through the little comic section on that site and seeing the Yuri(lesbian) crush those two seem to develop.....

now I do see it naughty way alittle. ;D

I'm glad it did for you.

Written By: Step-chan on 07/14/06 at 4:32 pm

I'm glad it did for you.

Yes, I'm warped... I've always been this way. Heck I had fantasies about her when I was a teenager(I own the NES game), I'm refering to the one on the left(Athena), the other girl wasn't in the original game.

Written By: Step-chan on 07/14/06 at 4:34 pm

Whoa girls! Put some clothes on!

What's the fun in that? :D

Written By: Howard on 07/14/06 at 4:39 pm

Yes, I'm warped... I've always been this way. Heck I had fantasies about her when I was a teenager(I own the NES game), I'm refering to the one on the left(Athena), the other girl wasn't in the original game.

Don't you have anything else to think about?

Written By: Step-chan on 07/14/06 at 4:41 pm

Don't you have anything else to think about?

Well, I'm not exactly thinking about it now. Although it was helping me by keeping my mind off of my sinus pain.

Written By: Howard on 07/14/06 at 4:43 pm

Well, I'm not exactly thinking about it now. Although it was helping me by keeping my mind off of my sinus pain.

By looking at hentai? ;)

Written By: Step-chan on 07/14/06 at 4:44 pm

By looking at hentai? ;)

That's not hentai, it's a cellphone game.

Written By: Step-chan on 07/15/06 at 2:34 pm

Another thing is... that was the cellphone game Airrider was talking about... I'm excited that I found a way to save the image to my image account.

Written By: chaka on 07/19/06 at 12:48 pm

If Courtney Love was a catgirl,would you find her sexy?

Written By: Step-chan on 07/19/06 at 2:12 pm

If Courtney Love was a catgirl,would you find her sexy?

That would depend..... I don't think she's ugly.... would that be during heavy drug use or after detox?

Written By: Step-chan on 07/19/06 at 2:13 pm

Why is your photobucket account so damn awesome?

Because one image got removed from it.... do you want to know the funny about it?

Written By: chaka on 07/19/06 at 2:13 pm

That would depend..... I don't think she's ugly.... would that be during heavy drug use or after detox?

lol,as you wish!

Written By: Step-chan on 07/19/06 at 2:14 pm

lol,as you wish!

Huh?

Written By: chaka on 07/19/06 at 2:15 pm

Huh?

well I don't know if you find her sexy during heavy drug use!
Who knows?Maybe that's sexy?!

Written By: Step-chan on 07/19/06 at 2:18 pm

well I don't know if you find her sexy during heavy drug use!
Who knows?Maybe that's sexy?!

I'm turned off by heavy drug use(and drug use in general).

Written By: Howard on 07/19/06 at 4:02 pm

What if Catgirls were Catboys?

Written By: Step-chan on 07/20/06 at 9:47 am

What if Catgirls were Catboys?

(Brain dies, question impossible to answer)

Written By: Howard on 07/20/06 at 3:10 pm

(Brain dies, question impossible to answer)

You could answer that question. ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 07/20/06 at 3:36 pm

You could answer that question. ;D

No I can't. It would kill me. ::)

Written By: Step-chan on 07/26/06 at 3:13 pm

Will man ever walk on the Sun?

If he can become fire and heat proof, yes.

Written By: Johnny_D on 07/26/06 at 3:47 pm

Is A = A ?

Written By: Step-chan on 07/27/06 at 10:58 am

Is A = A ?

Yes, another equation is this:

A = A - a x a + A - A x a + A

:D

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/27/06 at 11:19 am

What's it like in there? Do I really want to know?

Written By: Step-chan on 07/27/06 at 11:33 am

What's it like in there? Do I really want to know?

In where?

Written By: Dominic L. on 07/27/06 at 11:43 am

In where?

Dunno, botched song lyrics.

Written By: Step-chan on 07/27/06 at 11:46 am

Dunno, botched song lyrics.

Botched song lyrics:

Lolicon cosplay girl

Written By: Howard on 07/28/06 at 3:22 pm

Would you ever make love to a catgirl? ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 07/28/06 at 4:18 pm

If they were real, yes.

Written By: Step-chan on 12/21/06 at 6:30 pm

Bump for insanity.

Written By: nally on 12/21/06 at 6:33 pm

Thanks for bumping your thread, Step-chan!!

What are your plans for the holidays?

Written By: Step-chan on 12/21/06 at 6:34 pm

Visiting my family.

I knew I had a question thread, it had been over 120 days(+?) since I was on it last.

Written By: nally on 12/21/06 at 6:35 pm

That's nice. :)

Where do they live?

(karma for resurrecting your thread, btw) O0

Written By: Step-chan on 12/21/06 at 6:36 pm

That's nice. :)

Where do they live?

(karma for resurrecting your thread, btw) O0

In Indianapolis where I do.

Written By: nally on 12/21/06 at 6:38 pm

In Indianapolis where I do.

So they're close to ya. That's good. :)

I hope you have a nice time.

Written By: Howard on 12/22/06 at 6:28 am

Do you celebrate Christmas?

Written By: Step-chan on 12/22/06 at 1:43 pm

Do you celebrate Christmas?

Yes, what makes you ask?

Written By: Howard on 12/22/06 at 2:39 pm

Yes, what makes you ask?

It was a question that came out of nowhere. ::)

Written By: Step-chan on 12/22/06 at 3:19 pm

It was a question that came out of nowhere. ::)

Okay. (sees the rolling eyes)  :D

Written By: Step-chan on 03/18/07 at 5:24 pm

Bring it!!!!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/18/07 at 8:40 pm

Do you want to get married and have a family one day?

Written By: Step-chan on 03/19/07 at 5:35 pm

Someday, yes.

Written By: Howard on 03/20/07 at 6:25 am

Do you have a girlfriend?

Written By: Step-chan on 03/21/07 at 7:30 pm

No, I've never had one. I'm not very aggresive.

Written By: Dominic L. on 03/21/07 at 8:20 pm

A lot of girls like passive guys.

Will you ever change your avatar back to Luffy?

Written By: Step-chan on 03/21/07 at 8:25 pm

Whenever I feel like it.

Don't know when that will be though.

Written By: Howard on 03/22/07 at 6:21 am

No, I've never had one. I'm not very aggresive.

If you want to get one,You have to be.

Written By: Step-chan on 03/22/07 at 12:43 pm

If you want to get one,You have to be.

The two you are sending a clashing signal. :D

Written By: Howard on 03/22/07 at 1:50 pm

would you like to me to send you an escort?  ;D 

Written By: Step-chan on 03/22/07 at 5:47 pm

would you like to me to send you an escort?  ;D 

I think the sight of the inside of my apartment would shock her.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/22/07 at 6:00 pm

She's an escort.....I'm sure she's seen worse.  She's there to pop your cork, not redecorate.

Written By: Step-chan on 03/22/07 at 8:22 pm

I was joking.

Written By: KKay on 03/22/07 at 8:24 pm

did you even notice i was gone?

Written By: Step-chan on 03/22/07 at 8:32 pm

I've see you on alot.

Written By: KKay on 03/22/07 at 8:41 pm

I've see you on alot.

yeah...well.  hi.

i'll be on more often now.
new question.

do you like pull over, zip up, or hoodie sweatshirts?

Written By: Step-chan on 03/22/07 at 8:42 pm

Jackets you mean?

Generally zip up.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 03/22/07 at 8:55 pm

Hoodies don't necessarily have to be jackets, although they can be worn in place of them.  I think she meant hooded sweatshirts, which we all call hoodies.

Me personally, I love the pull-over ones.

Written By: Howard on 03/23/07 at 6:16 am

She's an escort.....I'm sure she's seen worse.  She's there to pop your cork, not redecorate.

or redecorate his cork! ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 03/23/07 at 2:04 pm

Hoodies don't necessarily have to be jackets, although they can be worn in place of them.  I think she meant hooded sweatshirts, which we all call hoodies.

Me personally, I love the pull-over ones.

My jacket feels almost like a sweatshirt of sorts, but I don't own any actual sweatshirts at all. My jacket is about as close as it gets.

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 03/30/07 at 4:00 am

Do you have a favorite show, that's non-Japanime related?

(Note: If not, that's fine.)

Written By: Howard on 03/30/07 at 6:11 am

Have you ever been to Japan?

Written By: Step-chan on 03/30/07 at 3:39 pm

Do you have a favorite show, that's non-Japanime related?

(Note: If not, that's fine.)

Favorite American cartoons:

Various Warner Bros. cartoons
Tazmania(same ones, I know, but it was one of my most favorites)
Garfield
Rainbow Brite
Inspector Gadget
Various Disney cartoons
Mighty Max
Swat Kats(Of course, a cat based cartoon, must be where I started developing that fixation on cat-girls)
Jabberjaw
Hair Bear Bunch
Hong Kong Phooey
Josie and the Pussycats(Again, must have been a factor in the cat-girl fetish)
Scooby Doo(except when Scrappy was part of the group)
Flintstones

Written By: Step-chan on 03/30/07 at 3:39 pm

Have you ever been to Japan?

No, I haven't.

Written By: Step-chan on 03/30/07 at 3:41 pm

or redecorate his cork! ;D

:o ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/31/07 at 2:49 pm

No, I haven't.

Would you like to one day?

Written By: Step-chan on 03/31/07 at 2:50 pm

Would you like to one day?

Maybe.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 04/08/07 at 1:58 am

Two questions:

1.) What first piqued your interest in Japanese culture?

2.) Can you speak and/or read Japanese?

Written By: Howard on 04/08/07 at 6:50 am

Have you ever been to Flushing,Queens? ???

Written By: Step-chan on 04/08/07 at 5:07 pm

Have you ever been to Flushing,Queens? ???

I've never been to New York.

Written By: Step-chan on 05/02/07 at 7:28 pm

Tapper bump!!!!

Written By: Howard on 05/02/07 at 10:15 pm

How's the catgirls coming along?

Written By: Step-chan on 05/03/07 at 3:39 pm

How's the catgirls coming along?

What do you mean by that exactly?

I don't know how to answer the question.

Written By: Howard on 05/03/07 at 7:45 pm

What do you mean by that exactly?

I don't know how to answer the question.

How are your drawings coming along?

Written By: Step-chan on 05/03/07 at 7:48 pm

How are your drawings coming along?

I haven't drawn any in along time.

If you mean my collection on my flashdrive, it's at 747(filename wise).

Written By: Step-chan on 05/18/07 at 3:24 pm

I haven't drawn any in along time.

If you mean my collection on my flashdrive, it's at 747(filename wise).

812 catgirl images now.

(Update)

Written By: Step-chan on 06/03/07 at 3:11 pm

Run Rabbit Run!

Written By: Step-chan on 06/07/07 at 9:51 pm

Whenever I feel like it.

Don't know when that will be though.

I doubt will happen though, don't want anyone to feel like they can easily persuade me.

Written By: Step-chan on 06/14/07 at 2:59 pm

:P

I just wanted to say: Nyah Nyah!!!

Written By: Step-chan on 06/25/07 at 10:48 pm

Bring it up!

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/26/07 at 5:11 pm

Why are you laughing in the title of this thread?

Written By: Step-chan on 06/26/07 at 5:46 pm

It was a sort of random spur of the moment idea for the thread's title.

Written By: Howard on 06/27/07 at 6:27 am

But no one seems to be asking any questions. ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 06/27/07 at 5:26 pm

But no one seems to be asking any questions. ;D

Why did you put a smiley on there?

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/27/07 at 5:49 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 06/27/07 at 6:43 pm

;D ;D ;D ;D

Is it good that no one is asking me questions? That's why I was wondering about the smiliey(like it was something positive).

I only seem to get questions in other people's threads(when I post on them).

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/27/07 at 7:21 pm

Is it good that no one is asking me questions? That's why I was wondering about the smiliey(like it was something positive).

I only seem to get questions in other people's threads(when I post on them).

Howard smiles at everything.

Written By: Howard on 06/27/07 at 7:52 pm

I know I do.

Written By: Howard on 06/27/07 at 7:53 pm

So It wasn't that funny?

Written By: Step-chan on 06/27/07 at 10:25 pm

Oh.

So It wasn't that funny?

It was more perplexing than anything.

Written By: Howard on 06/28/07 at 2:16 pm

Oh.

It was more perplexing than anything.

Why? cause I added a smilie to it?

Written By: Step-chan on 06/28/07 at 2:55 pm

Why? cause I added a smilie to it?

Yes, it added this uncertain air to it is all.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/06/07 at 4:01 pm

Did Dick Dastardly ever win a race?

Written By: Step-chan on 07/06/07 at 6:35 pm

Did Dick Dastardly ever win a race?

I think in the laff-olympics(but that was a team effort).

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/07/07 at 12:11 am

I think in the laff-olympics(but that was a team effort).
Is is good if he eventually won a race.

Written By: Step-chan on 07/07/07 at 2:15 pm

Is is good if he eventually won a race.

Let's see...

I'm trying to remember the names of the teams.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/07/07 at 2:27 pm

Let's see...

I'm trying to remember the names of the teams.
Will this help Wacky Races?

Written By: Step-chan on 07/07/07 at 4:38 pm

Will this help Wacky Races?

I was thinking of the Laff-o-lympics.

Written By: Step-chan on 07/07/07 at 4:40 pm

The Yogi Yahooies, The Scooby Doobies and The Really Rottens.

Found it.

Edit: Will lock topic, since I have more than one of the ask me type.

Check for new replies or respond here...