inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: hummmmmm...

Written By: babieblugurl on 05/08/06 at 2:30 pm

yeah another one of those...dear 'abby' posts...but im serious...no matter what it is ..i might jus have an answer whether it be...my dog keeps piss'n in the floor to my man does....just ask!!!  i believe we all have a wondering mind it is just the right anser that might forfill it...

Subject: Re: got a prob...dear pepper can help...

Written By: babieblugurl on 05/15/06 at 8:26 am

well i guess i can suppose that everyone is living in a perfect world :o yeah picture that...maybe if i lay out a problem first...well we will see... i have this friend..now which in normality you would go ahead and concider that friend to be myself..but no it is not...which my friend lets call her *cali* well Cali has recently met a guy that she seems to like very well...there is just one problem, she has been married before where her husband beat her(by the way she ran him over for busting her nose) and now will not give her a divorce...after 4yrs being separated and now he is off smoking crack somewhere, well with all this in consideration, this new found 'guy friend' of hers is great and they will probably go really far...however she has allot of resentment held with in her...how does she go about loving this mad with out any fear or hesitation?

Subject: Re: hummmmmm...

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/15/06 at 8:39 am

If she has had that many problems with her previous relationship, and is having trouble getting over some of those emotional strongholds, perhaps she should try some counseling to help her sort some things out...before getting into another relationship.

Subject: Re: hummmmmm...

Written By: babieblugurl on 05/15/06 at 2:31 pm

If she has had that many problems with her previous relationship, and is having trouble getting over some of those emotional strongholds, perhaps she should try some counseling to help her sort some things out...before getting into another relationship.

i feel really bad for her she seems to have her head on her shoulders though i told her that she should confide in him they get along great and a wonderful comfort to her, she is jus scared of put'n her burdens on him, i believe that is a part of her self esteem that has been shattered though....ya know i hear crazy sh*t like this all the time...im in Job Corps so there is plenty of drama goin on around here we have this one well lets call him vertically challenged guy  here...we will call him *Bob* he has this problem where he likes to look at little young girls on tagged(which is for 18 an younger) which he's 23 now i understand he's short so he wants someone more his height?....i dont want to sound like an a$$hole but thats GROSS!!!

Subject: Re: got a prob...dear pepper can help...

Written By: alyceclover on 05/16/06 at 4:31 pm

Cali has recently met a guy that she seems to like very well...there is just one problem, she has been married before where her husband beat her(by the way she ran him over for busting her nose) and now will not give her a divorce...after 4yrs being separated and now he is off smoking crack somewhere, well with all this in consideration, this new found 'guy friend' of hers is great and they will probably go really far...however she has allot of resentment held with in her...how does she go about loving this mad with out any fear or hesitation?
Not sure what that meant. I think she needs to get a divorce. After 4 years she might be able to get one without his consent. (Pennsylvania has something called "no fault divorce"). Didn't mention how long she was married to him and if they have any children. She needs to put that relationship behind her, the divorce will make it more final in her mind. Cat was in an abusive relationship, as well as others on this board. She healed and has a good marriage now.

Check for new replies or respond here...