inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask Me Anything About NY/NJ/CT

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/20/06 at 6:47 pm

Subject: Re: Ask Me Anything About NY/NJ/CT

Written By: lorac61469 on 05/20/06 at 8:15 pm

Where is the best place to get pizza?

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/20/06 at 9:39 pm

Villa Victoria, at the corner of Park and Bloomfield, in Montclair NJ. To get there, drive west from the city on Newark Avenue in Jersey City after getting off the Holland Tunnel, over the Hackensack River through the industrial area on the Newark-Jersey City Turnpike, out into Harrison, up Kearny Avenue to Belleville Avenue, west on Belleville Avenue to Ridgewood Avenue over the Passaic River, left onto Ridgewood, and right onto Ridgewood, past my high school and then over the brook and up the hill and make a right at Park.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/21/06 at 8:58 am

Villa Victoria, at the corner of Park and Bloomfield, in Montclair NJ. To get there, drive west from the city on Newark Avenue in Jersey City after getting off the Holland Tunnel, over the Hackensack River through the industrial area on the Newark-Jersey City Turnpike, out into Harrison, up Kearny Avenue to Belleville Avenue, west on Belleville Avenue to Ridgewood Avenue over the Passaic River, left onto Ridgewood, and right onto Ridgewood, past my high school and then over the brook and up the hill and make a right at Park.

Does Villa Victoria's deliver Pizza internationally? What would be the international shipping costs be to have a Supreme shipped over to Perth?  ;D ;)

Written By: velvetoneo on 05/21/06 at 9:44 am

Does Villa Victoria's deliver Pizza internationally? What would be the international shipping costs be to have a Supreme shipped over to Perth?  ;D ;)

I'm guessing several thousand dollars.

Written By: Trimac20 on 05/21/06 at 9:54 am

I'm guessing several thousand dollars.

Yeah, it would have to be super super express, so the pizza would be still hot when it arrives here...

keepiing it in heated packing material would do no good

Check for new replies or respond here...