inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What the heck, just ask me whatever. LOL!!

Written By: lorac61469 on 06/25/06 at 12:49 am

Ask me about, well...anything.  :)

Subject: Re: What the heck, just ask me whatever. LOL!!

Written By: Sister Morphine on 06/25/06 at 2:33 am

Do you peanut butter and jelly on the same piece of bread, or separate slices when you make a sandwich?

Written By: lorac61469 on 06/25/06 at 7:04 am

Do you peanut butter and jelly on the same piece of bread, or separate slices when you make a sandwich?

When I make a peanut butter and jam sandwich I put the peanut butter on first and then add the jam on top of the peanut butter.

Written By: Apricot on 06/25/06 at 12:55 pm

When I make a peanut butter and jam sandwich I put the peanut butter on first and then add the jam on top of the peanut butter.

Aren't you worried you might not have enough jam/jelly and then you have to go back into the jar, and then the knife has peanut butter on it, and it's all mixing in and bastardizing your jam/jelly?

And wouldn't the jam/jelly slide off the peanut butter? Does it really work that way?

Written By: Dominic L. on 06/25/06 at 1:16 pm

Heeyyyyy, that's my question!

Written By: lorac61469 on 06/25/06 at 7:39 pm

Aren't you worried you might not have enough jam/jelly and then you have to go back into the jar, and then the knife has peanut butter on it, and it's all mixing in and bastardizing your jam/jelly?

And wouldn't the jam/jelly slide off the peanut butter? Does it really work that way?

Ah, you see thay make squeeze bottles now.  No need for putting the knife into the jam.

Slide off? How in the world would it slide off if the bread is flat on a plate...

Check for new replies or respond here...