inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask me anything about Amateur Wrestling

Written By: Lifesunfair on 07/07/06 at 6:15 pm

I grew up in Oklahoma, I know my sheesh!

Subject: Re: Ask me anything about Amateur Wrestling

Written By: Lifesunfair on 07/07/06 at 9:37 pm

The one thing I know something about, no one's interested enough to know nothing. Oh joy.

Written By: Howard on 07/08/06 at 8:35 pm

Do you watch WWF(E)?

Written By: Lifesunfair on 07/09/06 at 1:57 am

oh from time to time I do.  It's professional wrestling which is a lot different from amateur wrestling but I enjoy it too. 

Written By: Howard on 07/09/06 at 6:19 am

oh from time to time I do.  It's professional wrestling which is a lot different from amateur wrestling but I enjoy it too. 

Don't worry,You're not missing anything.The WWF lately has been PURE crap! :P  ::)

Written By: Lifesunfair on 07/09/06 at 11:38 am

Don't worry,You're not missing anything.The WWF lately has been PURE crap! :P  ::)

When I was a a little Kid pro wrestling was only on where I lived anyway on Saturday nights.  I enjoyed watching Brusier Brody and Dick Merdock and guys like that.  When I got a little older I really got behind the Dynamite Kid and later on when he teamed with the British Bulldog.  My favorite of this day in age I guess, like recent years was Mr. Perfect.

Written By: Howard on 07/09/06 at 6:58 pm

Did you use to watch The WWF in the 1990's with the stupid retarded gimmicks they used to have on TV?

Written By: Lifesunfair on 07/09/06 at 9:32 pm

Did you use to watch The WWF in the 1990's with the stupid retarded gimmicks they used to have on TV?

That's actually the time when I enjoyed it probably the most.  From the time I started watching back in like I think 82' or so threw like 1994 I really enjoyed it.  1995 it got to be a little cartoonish and then about 1999 or so it became to sexual and raunchy for my taste.

Written By: Howard on 07/10/06 at 3:47 pm

That's actually the time when I enjoyed it probably the most.  From the time I started watching back in like I think 82' or so threw like 1994 I really enjoyed it.  1995 it got to be a little cartoonish and then about 1999 or so it became to sexual and raunchy for my taste.

Tomorrow Night On the MSG network,WWF is showing Wrestling Classics from 8pm-10pm

Written By: Lifesunfair on 07/16/06 at 3:52 pm

Tomorrow Night On the MSG network,WWF is showing Wrestling Classics from 8pm-10pm

I don't get MSG network.

Written By: Howard on 07/17/06 at 4:09 pm

Do you ever want to become a professional wrestler?

Written By: Lifesunfair on 07/17/06 at 5:21 pm

At 29 years old, I think I'll leave it to someone else.

Written By: Howard on 07/17/06 at 6:07 pm

At 29 years old, I think I'll leave it to someone else.

Leave it to the professionals.

Check for new replies or respond here...