inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Somebody explain this to me....

Written By: esoxslayer on 11/12/06 at 6:05 pm

Move this topic wherever it belongs, I could not find a proper category for it, more than likely because I'm new here.

Britney Spears.

Recent headlines say she's worried about a "sex tape" that her ex may have and is threatening to release over the net.  OK, fine, I can understand that, in most any case except hers.  She seems to be worried about having her "wholesome" image shattered if this is released, or so she claims...

I seem to recall an interview where she and that sleaze she married (not the 55 hour fiasco) but the K-Fed idiot, were on a balcony and she dropped to her knees in front of him and either actually did manage a little oral sex on him or at least made the pretense that that was what she was doing.  Now, she's worried that a sex tape may be released??  I guess I'm confused.  If she wants to act like a slut it's ok, but if somebody else wants to show her doing some knobbin' then it's not OK??  God, she is such a wonderful role model for girls today....

Subject: Re: Somebody explain this to me....

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/12/06 at 6:30 pm

She wants 50% of the royalties from the tape.

In the immortal words of Eddie Murphy: "HALF!"

Written By: esoxslayer on 11/13/06 at 6:34 am

She wants 50% of the royalties from the tape.

In the immortal words of Eddie Murphy: "HALF!"

Yeah, she is such a wonderful role model isn't she??  Wholesome image my butt, she's just another Hollywood skank,, trying to change the world but doing as she pleases when it suits her.  Friggin hypocrits.

Written By: spaceace on 12/02/06 at 6:20 pm

K-Fed's Attorney's now claim there is no sex tape.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/02/06 at 9:40 pm

Yeah, she is such a wonderful role model isn't she??  Wholesome image my butt, she's just another Hollywood skank,, trying to change the world but doing as she pleases when it suits her.  Friggin hypocrits.

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hsugh.gif

Britney is no activist. Shes not political. When asked about the war one time she said "I just think we should support the President".

You're so off on that one, sorry. You'll have to find another example to use in order to bash Hollywood liberals. ::)

Written By: esoxslayer on 12/03/06 at 9:42 am

Britney is no activist. Shes not political. When asked about the war one time she said "I just think we should support the President".

You're so off on that one, sorry. You'll have to find another example to use in order to bash Hollywood liberals. ::)

Listen Dude..if I want to bash Hollywood liberals, I've got far better examples of hypocrites than her...you need to rethink your logic in attacking every post I make, because I'll thrash you as bad as I did concerning the hunting topic.  Stick to youngsters who don't have as much of a clue as you and you'll be fine.  My commentary made use of the words "Hollywood skank", you changed that to "Hollywood Liberal"...is that what you consider a hollywood skank to be??

Where did I ever mention politics in my thread anyway??  I'm talking about a sex tape and here you bring the war, the President, liberals and activists into the thread, where are you trying to take this anyway, and I'd be real interested to hear how you correlate the original point of this thread to what you brought up in your post.

For somebody that appears to have as many mood swings as you, I can think of far better things for you to be doing than sitting around on a computer all day stating how "bored", "mad", "P.O'd", "sad", "frustrated", etc., etc., you are with your life in general..or is that just all show in order to garner sympathy here from the general forum members??

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/03/06 at 10:14 am

Stick to youngsters who don't have as much of a clue as you and you'll be fine.

I resent that!

Written By: esoxslayer on 12/03/06 at 10:17 am

I resent that!

There are some youngsters who have a clue..and others who don't.  Both are on this forum.....

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/03/06 at 10:19 am

There are some youngsters who have a clue..and others who don't.  Both are on this forum.....

*Cough* I admit that I don't have a clue!

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/03/06 at 4:51 pm

Listen Dude..if I want to bash Hollywood liberals, I've got far better examples of hypocrites than her...you need to rethink your logic in attacking every post I make, because I'll thrash you as bad as I did concerning the hunting topic.  Stick to youngsters who don't have as much of a clue as you and you'll be fine.  My commentary made use of the words "Hollywood skank", you changed that to "Hollywood Liberal"...is that what you consider a hollywood skank to be??

Where did I ever mention politics in my thread anyway??  I'm talking about a sex tape and here you bring the war, the President, liberals and activists into the thread, where are you trying to take this anyway, and I'd be real interested to hear how you correlate the original point of this thread to what you brought up in your post.

For somebody that appears to have as many mood swings as you, I can think of far better things for you to be doing than sitting around on a computer all day stating how "bored", "mad", "P.O'd", "sad", "frustrated", etc., etc., you are with your life in general..or is that just all show in order to garner sympathy here from the general forum members??

You know what you were doing, don't try to B.S. us now.

You can make fun of my age all that you want to, but it doesn't change the fact I'm probably more intelligent than you'll ever be. Are you in the top 2% of the population? Just wondering.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/03/06 at 4:53 pm

You see, I got the idea that you were talking about Hollywood liberals because of this^

What could you have meant by changing the world? I'm sure that you were in no way trying to allude to liberal politics/activism. Yeah, okay, and I'm Fred Astaire. ::)

Written By: esoxslayer on 12/03/06 at 4:59 pm

2 posts in a row,,,you're arguing with yourself on a thread again.....

Dude, you amaze me...once again, I asked questions and you failed to answer any of them....

Are "Hollywood Liberals" as you call them the ONLY people trying to change the world??

Just FYI, intelligence is based on FAR more than a test score, as you are someday going to be made painfully aware....

Gonna answer my original questions to you or you gonna change the subject again???

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/03/06 at 5:06 pm

Are you two gonna quit acting like a bunch of willy-waving 5 year olds?

This isn't even the right forum for this.

Written By: Gis on 12/04/06 at 1:32 am

You can make fun of my age all that you want to, but it doesn't change the fact I'm probably more intelligent than you'll ever be. Are you in the top 2% of the population? Just wondering.
Alex please give it a rest. There is no need for an argument here and I really don't see why you have to keep going on about being more intelligent than other people. I'm not deliberatly insulting you here but if you are so damn clever you certainly don't show it in posts like this.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/04/06 at 1:56 pm

Alex please give it a rest. There is no need for an argument here and I really don't see why you have to keep going on about being more intelligent than other people. I'm not deliberatly insulting you here but if you are so damn clever you certainly don't show it in posts like this.

I'm sorry Gis, he was getting personal with me and it was irritating me.

He was essentially calling me a dumb kid, and I was responding by telling him I'm in the top 2% of the population, which is true. When I was tested my IQ was above 140.

This guy can't even see that I did answer his question. I pointed out that it was pretty obvious what he was implying, even though he didn't specifically say it(he asked me where he got political here).

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/04/06 at 3:27 pm

I'm sorry Gis, he was getting personal with me and it was irritating me.

He was essentially calling me a dumb kid, and I was responding by telling him I'm in the top 2% of the population, which is true. When I was tested my IQ was above 140.

This guy can't even see that I did answer his question. I pointed out that it was pretty obvious what he was implying, even though he didn't specifically say it(he asked me where he got political here).

We don't care what your IQ is or in what percentage of the population you are.  It makes you sound snobby and arrogant which is not cool and it makes you sound like you think you're smarter than the rest of us, which is also not cool.

Written By: Jessica on 12/04/06 at 8:06 pm

I hate to say it, but you brought this on yourself. Esox was merely making an observation about Britney. He didn't say anything about her political affiliation, just what a bad role model she was. It wasn't until this post:

that YOU made, that politics were mentioned. Anyone with eyes can see that.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/04/06 at 11:38 pm

I hate to say it, but you brought this on yourself. Esox was merely making an observation about Britney. He didn't say anything about her political affiliation, just what a bad role model she was. It wasn't until this post:

that YOU made, that politics were mentioned. Anyone with eyes can see that.

He was alluding to it.

If he wasn't alluding to political activism here, then what was he talking about?

We don't care what your IQ is or in what percentage of the population you are.  It makes you sound snobby and arrogant which is not cool and it makes you sound like you think you're smarter than the rest of us, which is also not cool.

He was questioning my intelligence, so naturally I was defending myself.

I am by definition smarter than most people.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/04/06 at 11:42 pm

So instead of just saying, "You're wrong, I am not stupid", you need to whip out your IQ score and what percentile you're in?  Are you even vaguely aware of how that makes you sound?  You say crap like this and then wonder why people have problems with you.

See my above statement.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/04/06 at 11:48 pm

So instead of just saying, "You're wrong, I am not stupid", you need to whip out your IQ score and what percentile you're in?  Are you even vaguely aware of how that makes you sound?  You say crap like this and then wonder why people have problems with you.

See my above statement.

But its true, I think if I have something that I'm proud of I ought to be able to say it, especially when it pertains to my intelligence and its being questioned.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/04/06 at 11:54 pm

But its true, I think if I have something that I'm proud of I ought to be able to say it, especially when it pertains to my intelligence and its being questioned.

You don't get it.  It makes you sound like an arrogant git, that's what.  You only said it to shove it up the guy's ass because you thought he was questioning your intelligence, which he wasn't. 

Written By: Tam on 12/05/06 at 12:18 am

Move this topic wherever it belongs, I could not find a proper category for it, more than likely because I'm new here.

Britney Spears.

Recent headlines say she's worried about a "sex tape" that her ex may have and is threatening to release over the net.  OK, fine, I can understand that, in most any case except hers.  She seems to be worried about having her "wholesome" image shattered if this is released, or so she claims...

I seem to recall an interview where she and that sleaze she married (not the 55 hour fiasco) but the K-Fed idiot, were on a balcony and she dropped to her knees in front of him and either actually did manage a little oral sex on him or at least made the pretense that that was what she was doing.  Now, she's worried that a sex tape may be released??  I guess I'm confused.  If she wants to act like a slut it's ok, but if somebody else wants to show her doing some knobbin' then it's not OK??  God, she is such a wonderful role model for girls today....

IMHO, I think she is now trying to act the wholesome part and claim innocence merely to rake in royalties! (if the tape exists)
Just like all of the 'other' so called women she has been hanging out with as of late! ;)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/05/06 at 12:20 am

IMHO, I think she is now trying to act the wholesome part and claim innocence merely to rake in royalties! (if the tape exists)
Just like all of the 'other' so called women she has been hanging out with as of late! ;)

Well said.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/05/06 at 12:31 am

You don't get it.  It makes you sound like an arrogant git, that's what.  You only said it to shove it up the guy's ass because you thought he was questioning your intelligence, which he wasn't. 

Thats what it sounded like to me.

Written By: Gis on 12/05/06 at 1:37 am

Anyway to get completely off topic, I actually think esoxslayer has come up with a great title for a thread here and infact exactly what I thought  it was when I opened it. Wouldn't it be good to have a thread on things you don't know,so you can ask your question and someone else who does know can answer it for you? just a thought.....

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/05/06 at 1:44 am

Anyway to get completely off topic, I actually think esoxslayer has come up with a great title for a thread here and infact exactly what I thought  it was when I opened it. Wouldn't it be good to have a thread on things you don't know,so you can ask your question and someone else who does know can answer it for you? just a thought.....

Yes, I think its a good idea as well...

Written By: La Roche on 12/05/06 at 10:45 am

Alex, we had a discussion the other day in which I explained a couple of things and I thought we'd made some progress... and here you are saying something that makes you look like a total jerk. Nobody was victimising you here, don't play that card. As far as I can see nothing was said bashing anybody except for Miss. Spears... you're just looking for a fight.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/05/06 at 3:58 pm

Alex, we had a discussion the other day in which I explained a couple of things and I thought we'd made some progress... and here you are saying something that makes you look like a total jerk. Nobody was victimising you here, don't play that card. As far as I can see nothing was said bashing anybody except for Miss. Spears... you're just looking for a fight.

Really?

you need to rethink your logic in attacking every post I make, because I'll thrash you as bad as I did concerning the hunting topic.  Stick to youngsters who don't have as much of a clue as you and you'll be fine. 

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/05/06 at 4:01 pm

Guess what?  He has a point.  This is the second thread he's made where you've gone after him for no reason.  First the hunting thread, and then this one.  You DO attack pretty much every post he makes. 

Written By: La Roche on 12/05/06 at 4:02 pm

Really?

Let's use your logic pal.

You say you get defensive because people are always picking on you... what do you think you did here?

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 12/06/06 at 9:19 pm

Sorry, but I'm on Dude's side here. When he replied to an observation (that I made as well), esoxslayer went completely crazy and began attacking him. That's not cool at all. Yes, Dude shouldn't have argued back, but if it were me, I would have done the same thing. Esoxslayer needs to take a chill pill and not go off if someone misinterprets something he/she said. Jesus.

Written By: La Roche on 12/07/06 at 5:26 am

Sorry, but I'm on Dude's side here. When he replied to an observation (that I made as well), esoxslayer went completely crazy and began attacking him. That's not cool at all. Yes, Dude shouldn't have argued back, but if it were me, I would have done the same thing. Esoxslayer needs to take a chill pill and not go off if someone misinterprets something he/she said. Jesus.

It was more the "I'm clearly smarter than most of the population." bit that seemed the most obnoxious to me. If one was REALLY smarter than 98% of the population, then one would probably be activley recruited by all manner of fortune 500 companies.

Written By: Gis on 12/07/06 at 6:33 am

It was more the "I'm clearly smarter than most of the population." bit that seemed the most obnoxious to me. If one was REALLY smarter than 98% of the population, then one would probably be activley recruited by all manner of fortune 500 companies.
Also they rarely, if ever feel the need to boast about it all the time.......................I should know.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/07/06 at 9:34 pm

But its true. My IQ score is in the top 2 percent. Are you calling me a liar? ???

Also they rarely, if ever feel the need to boast about it all the time.......................I should know.

And I don't most of the time. Please don't make crass generalizations.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/07/06 at 10:36 pm

But its true. My IQ score is in the top 2 percent. Are you calling me a liar? ???

Jesus Holy Hannah.  Do you think we care what your IQ is?  It has no relevance to anyone on this board.......except you.

And I don't most of the time.

You shouldn't do it..........................................AT ALL.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/07/06 at 10:40 pm

Your IQ does not really represent how smart you are.

I'd like to think that being smart also means you can make logical thoughts and think things through, choosing best options, etc...

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/07/06 at 10:40 pm

Your IQ does not really represent how smart you are.

I'd like to think that being smart also means you can make logical thoughts and think things through, choosing best options, etc...

You are forgiven :)

Written By: Brian06 on 12/07/06 at 10:41 pm

I think IQ is dumb lol. I don't even know what mine is, nor do I care.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/07/06 at 11:04 pm

it's good to have a bit of both (common sense and book smarts).

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/08/06 at 12:12 am

IQ tests do not measure all meanings of "intelligence", such as wisdom, knowledge or social skills.   

Written By: Gis on 12/08/06 at 1:33 am

IQ tests do not measure all meanings of "intelligence", such as wisdom, knowledge or social skills.   
Very, very true! Just for the record I also have a very high IQ but I'm still completely clueless on alot of stuff and can be so blond sometimes it hurts! It doesn't mean you are a genius by any means!

Written By: Gis on 12/08/06 at 1:35 am

I'm probably more intelligent than you'll ever be.
It's that quote right there Alex that is the root of this. It is arrogant and insulting, completely needless and makes you sound like a tw*t to be blunt. See if you used your intelligence you would make a clear, concise, well argued post and not result to insults. I know that's blunt mate and you will probably go off at me now but just sit and think about it for a bit. A well thought out clever argument is way more effective than insults, anyone can do that.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/08/06 at 1:36 am

It's that quote right there Alex that is the root of this. It is arrogant and insulting, completely needless and makes you sound like a tw*t to be blunt.

Wow.....QFT, girl.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/08/06 at 2:06 am

Very, very true! Just for the record I also have a very high IQ but I'm still completely clueless on alot of stuff and can be so blond sometimes it hurts! It doesn't mean you are a genius by any means!

not my own words, plagiarized from good old wiki, but I would rather have a good supply of common sense than a high IQ. and what does is a high IQ mean? that you answered a bunch of questions correctly.  I did score very high on the Mensa quiz I took  ;D 
I'm a good guesser  ;)

Written By: La Roche on 12/08/06 at 5:35 am

Yo. OK, I just sat here and spent 25 minutes doing this IQ test deal. Now I realise one on the internet isn't perfect, but gimme a break, I'm not gonna walk down to the local schoolhouse and demand to be tested. I apparently I have an IQ of 132 which is supposedly quite high.
Now... I dropped out of college and I work on peoples roofs.
I can't spell properly, I don't understand grammar, Anything above basic math confuses the hell out of me and I don't know what the flag of Ethiopia looks like.

Shuttup.

Written By: Howard on 12/08/06 at 6:23 am

I think IQ is dumb lol. I don't even know what mine is, nor do I care.

Mine is Borderline.

Written By: Tia on 12/08/06 at 6:56 am

Yo. OK, I just sat here and spent 25 minutes doing this IQ test deal. Now I realise one on the internet isn't perfect, but gimme a break, I'm not gonna walk down to the local schoolhouse and demand to be tested. I apparently I have an IQ of 132 which is supposedly quite high.
I can't spell properly, I don't understand grammar, Anything above basic math confuses the hell out of me and I don't know what the flag of Ethiopia looks like.

Shuttup.
conversely, one of the smartest dudes i know scored like 850 combined on the sats. which is like subhuman. i think the test just probably pissed him off and he started getting answers wrong just to spite em.

IQ tests demonstrate how well one plays with blocks.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 12/08/06 at 8:30 am

conversely, one of the smartest dudes i know scored like 850 combined on the sats. which is like subhuman. i think the test just probably pissed him off and he started getting answers wrong just to spite em.

see that's how I was...I always made almost all A's (and a few B's) in school....but I hate those tests that supposedly tell you how smart you are. I scored pretty low on my SAT's too...but I consider myself to be smart.

Written By: La Roche on 12/08/06 at 8:39 am

Right!

To graduate High school one had to get 240 of a possible 360 points right. Each letter grade in each of the 8-12 classes you took was worth a certain amount of points. By February of my final year I'd actually failed 3 classes and I was told point blank "You will not graduate, you will not finish." Not only did I get 285 points but I failed another class along the way.  ;D
It was a simple case of, I don't care if I can speak Spanish, I don't care if I can do Drama or shop and even though I tried.. I wasn't terribly upset about failing Math... cus the rest of the classes I got A's in. Seeing as they interested me.
If they did an IQ test based on reciting facts and opinions then I'd be in the top 0.1% of people in the world. Test me on Math.. I'm actually retarded.

Written By: Gis on 12/08/06 at 9:13 am

Right!

To graduate High school one had to get 240 of a possible 360 points right. Each letter grade in each of the 8-12 classes you took was worth a certain amount of points. By February of my final year I'd actually failed 3 classes and I was told point blank "You will not graduate, you will not finish." Not only did I get 285 points but I failed another class along the way.  ;D
It was a simple case of, I don't care if I can speak Spanish, I don't care if I can do Drama or shop and even though I tried.. I wasn't terribly upset about failing Math... cus the rest of the classes I got A's in. Seeing as they interested me.
If they did an IQ test based on reciting facts and opinions then I'd be in the top 0.1% of people in the world. Test me on Math.. I'm actually retarded.
Ditto! Now an IQ test on song lyrics or useless information/facts............. but maths  :o

Written By: Tia on 12/08/06 at 9:15 am

It's that quote right there Alex that is the root of this. It is arrogant and insulting, completely needless and makes you sound like a tw*t to be blunt. See if you used your intelligence you would make a clear, concise, well argued post and not result to insults. I know that's blunt mate and you will probably go off at me now but just sit and think about it for a bit. A well thought out clever argument is way more effective than insults, anyone can do that.
props! props!

Written By: La Roche on 12/08/06 at 9:20 am

Ditto! Now an IQ test on song lyrics or useless information/facts............. but maths  :o

Exactly. People are good at different stuff.

Mike can remember stuff about movies, I can remember stuff about music.

Written By: Gis on 12/08/06 at 10:21 am

Exactly. People are good at different stuff.

Mike can remember stuff about movies, I can remember stuff about music.
I think we have a quiz team forming here!  ;D

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/08/06 at 10:22 am

Shuttup.

Har. I took this test, it said it was impossible to finish in the alotted time (Which was 45 minutes), and I did it in 25. I got a score of 160... XD But I'm one of the most naive people I know of. *Nods*.

Written By: Tia on 12/08/06 at 10:33 am

http://kimrichards.net/Kim/from-the-net/4c2728a9.jpg

i'll take high-I.Q. superstars of the 1970s for a thousand, alex!

Written By: Howard on 12/08/06 at 2:07 pm

I took IQ tests in the past and I'm actually borderline.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/08/06 at 2:10 pm

I took IQ tests in the past and I'm actually borderline.

Borderline? 

Written By: Howard on 12/08/06 at 2:19 pm

Borderline? 

IQ about 85 & 90

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/08/06 at 2:20 pm

IQ about 85 & 90

Oh okay, I wasn't sure what you meant there.

Written By: Howard on 12/08/06 at 2:20 pm

Oh okay, I wasn't sure what you meant there.

I didn't too well on the tests

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/08/06 at 2:53 pm

World Series of Pop Culture, anyone?

http://www.vh1.com/shows/casting_call/auxiliary.jhtml?id=878064

(Seriously, that might be something to think about!  ;) )

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/08/06 at 11:03 pm

Okay, and I'll remind you I graduated one year early. Everyone is stronger in certain subjects than in others. I'm very good with linguistics, but I'm weaker on math.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/09/06 at 5:09 am

Okay, and I'll remind you I graduated one year early. Everyone is stronger in certain subjects than in others. I'm very good with linguistics, but I'm weaker on math.
(*sigh*)

Dude, I really hate to break this to you, but someone has to, so here goes:

YOU'RE NOT AS SMART AS YOU THINK YOU ARE.

Not even close.

If you're so damned smart, then why are you constantly making a fool of yourself?

(And if you can't figure out what I mean by "making a fool of yourself," then you're hopeless.)

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 12/09/06 at 12:38 pm

Jesus Christ, would everyone stop ragging on him?

And would someone please lock this thread? Nothing good is coming out of it.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/09/06 at 1:12 pm

Maybe we can get it back on topic which was originally about Britney Spears and a possible sex tape.  Reading the last 2 pages, it's gotten a little off topic. As for the tape, if there is one and she doesn't have it, rest assured it will surface and get to the public. I heard a comedian on tv the other night talking about her recent "pantiyless) outing with Paris Hilton and the guy said after seeing the pics, it looked like she bikini waxed with duct tape  :o . 

Written By: Tia on 12/09/06 at 1:28 pm

Maybe we can get it back on topic which was originally about Britney Spears and a possible sex tape.  Reading the last 2 pages, it's gotten a little off topic. As for the tape, if there is one and she doesn't have it, rest assured it will surface and get to the public. I heard a comedian on tv the other night talking about her recent "pantiyless) outing with Paris Hilton and the guy said after seeing the pics, it looked like she bikini waxed with duct tape  :o . 
http://kimrichards.net/Kim/from-the-net/ae593282.jpg

"i'll take 'my own slutty nieces' for 400, alex!"

who else did the manufactured upskirt fakey scandal thing lately? and will that question be on the test?

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/09/06 at 2:44 pm

No one is ragging on him, in so much as we're responding to his arrogant babble.

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 12/09/06 at 3:00 pm

YOU'RE NOT AS SMART AS YOU THINK YOU ARE.

No one is ragging on him, in so much as we're responding to his arrogant babble.

Yeah, no one at all is ragging on him.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/09/06 at 3:04 pm

Yeah, no one at all is ragging on him.

Seriously, have you read the things he's said in this thread?  When you tell someone you're more intelligent than they'll ever be, tell someone that you have an IQ over 140 and you're in the top 2% of the population.....how do you think people are going to react to that?  He wasn't saying that because someone asked him "Hey Alex, what's your IQ and what percentage of the population are you in?"  It's pure arrogance!  It had no place in this thread, and this is the 2nd time he's gone after esoxslayer anyway. 

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 12/09/06 at 3:11 pm

^ THAT is unacceptable, period. Has everyone just turned their heads and completely ignored what esoxslayer said to Alex?  Alex has probably "gone after" esxoslayer before, but this is not one example. Esoxslayer CLEARLY started this one first. Am I the only one who sees this?

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/09/06 at 3:15 pm

And would someone please lock this thread? Nothing good is coming out of it.
Maybe we're all just getting tired of how he always acts like he's so much better than everyone else.

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/09/06 at 3:17 pm

^ THAT is unacceptable, period. Has everyone just turned their heads and completely ignored what esoxslayer said to Alex?  Alex has probably "gone after" esxoslayer before, but this is not one example. Esoxslayer CLEARLY started this one first. Am I the only one who sees this?

No, you're not.  I think someone in this thread said something to him about that, or it might have been Alex.....I don't know.  However, that doesn't make what Alex said any less insulting and arrogant.  If you go find the hunting thread though, you'll see why esoxslayer said what he said.  It doesn't make it okay, but it does provide context. 

There's just no context for Alex said. 

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 12/09/06 at 3:35 pm

Whatever. I'm never right. Just disregard everything I've said. And I'm not being sarcastic here. I'll just shut up now.

Written By: Gis on 12/09/06 at 4:19 pm

Whatever. I'm never right. Just disregard everything I've said. And I'm not being sarcastic here. I'll just shut up now.
Don't get bent out of shape over this really it's not worth it. I think it's about time we all moved on from this.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/09/06 at 4:23 pm

Don't shutup, you're not wrong. Alex retorted to esoxslayers opening comment, but not in an attacking way, just making his own point about Britney and esoxslayer took it personally as an attack and countered a bit more seriously and brutally, using the "stick to youngsters your own age" to imply Alex was out of his league in which Alex counters back and then it escalates to an argument and gets a little ugly and the point of the topic long gone. They're both responsible for letting it get personal, and the IQ thing Alex used, while it may be true, (and don't say it isn't true) or Alex will think you're calling him a liar, but to brag or boast about one's brilliance carries litle weight with me and is a display of arrogance, whether one thinks it is or not. I have always found it means more when others say good things about you, than to brag about oneself. Maybe he wasn't bragging and just proud of his test results, but it comes across that way or at least it gives that impression.   now back to Britney's tape. who's seen it?   ;D

Written By: Gis on 12/09/06 at 4:33 pm

Would you really want too? Seriously??  :P Think KFed is in it................

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/09/06 at 4:33 pm

There is no sex tape.....both parties' representatives said it was just a lie.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/09/06 at 4:35 pm

Would you really want too? Seriously??  :P Think KFed is in it................
nope, I'm not a fan of either except she was funny on Saturday Night Live.  

I wish I had a representative

Written By: Gis on 12/09/06 at 4:37 pm

nope, I'm not a fan of either except she was funny on Saturday Night Live. 
I wish I had a representative
You have tapes to deny exist or do you just need someone to deny it all for you??  ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/09/06 at 4:40 pm

You have tapes to deny exist or do you just need someone to deny it all for you??  ;D
I am not aware of any nor am I at liberty to discuss any tapes if they did exist  ::)

goes to erase tapes

Written By: Howard on 12/09/06 at 7:47 pm

But there's shots of her crotch if anyone's interested. ;)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/09/06 at 7:49 pm

But there's shots of her crotch if anyone's interested. ;)
ya seen one, ya seen em all

Written By: Howard on 12/09/06 at 7:50 pm

ya seen one, ya seen em all

It's from when she got out of the cab with Lindsey and Paris

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/09/06 at 7:54 pm

It's from when she got out of the cab with Lindsey and Paris
she's lost that loving feeling

Written By: Howard on 12/09/06 at 7:57 pm

she's lost that loving feeling

But she's gaining publicity.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/09/06 at 7:59 pm

But she's gaining publicity.
I have prophesied that Britney Spears will immensely lose popularity to the point that she WILL pose for Playboy to revive her career and that's probably within the next 5 years that she'll do it. Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, who else did it?

Written By: Howard on 12/09/06 at 8:26 pm

I have prophesied that Britney Spears will immensely lose popularity to the point that she WILL pose for Playboy to revive her career and that's probably within the next 5 years that she'll do it. Debbie Gibson, Tiffany, who else did it?

K--Fed will buy the first copy. ;D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/09/06 at 8:29 pm

K--Fed will buy the first copy. ;D
I doubt it since he has sired her children, and he's been to the golden hills of the Himalayas

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/10/06 at 4:21 am

In her next desperate ploy for publicity, I'd like to see Britney Spears go skydiving without any panties on, just so I could hear her whistle on the way down.

Written By: Howard on 12/10/06 at 6:54 am

In her next desperate ploy for publicity, I'd like to see Britney Spears go skydiving without any panties on, just so I could hear her whistle on the way down.

I'm with you,Al. ;)

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/10/06 at 5:24 pm

Don't shutup, you're not wrong. Alex retorted to esoxslayers opening comment, but not in an attacking way, just making his own point about Britney and esoxslayer took it personally as an attack and countered a bit more seriously and brutally, using the "stick to youngsters your own age" to imply Alex was out of his league in which Alex counters back and then it escalates to an argument and gets a little ugly and the point of the topic long gone. They're both responsible for letting it get personal, and the IQ thing Alex used, while it may be true, (and don't say it isn't true) or Alex will think you're calling him a liar, but to brag or boast about one's brilliance carries litle weight with me and is a display of arrogance, whether one thinks it is or not. I have always found it means more when others say good things about you, than to brag about oneself. Maybe he wasn't bragging and just proud of his test results, but it comes across that way or at least it gives that impression.  now back to Britney's tape. who's seen it?  ;D

That about sums it up.

Thank you for defending me nicki, but I wouldn't really worry about it. As you can tell from my lack of replies to most of the comments made about me in this thread(other than what exoslayer has said) its not a big deal to me. Let Beth, Al and Andy think whatever they want.

Theres something ironically funny about how most of the people jumping on me here say I start arguments over nothing and that I rant about things and can argue with myself, but they've been going on and on about what I've said here and I haven't given any indication I've given a crap or even responded very much. This whole argument seems to mean a lot more to them than it does to me. ;D

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/10/06 at 5:25 pm

That about sums it up.

Thank you for defending me nicki, but I wouldn't really worry about it. As you can tell from my lack of replies to most of the comments made about me in this thread(other than what exoslayer has said) its not a big deal to me. Let Beth, Al and Andy think whatever they want.

Mike said the same thing we all did.....in case you didn't see. 

"but to brag or boast about one's brilliance carries litle weight with me and is a display of arrogance, whether one thinks it is or not. I have always found it means more when others say good things about you, than to brag about oneself."

That's what we've been saying and you've not realized.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/10/06 at 5:32 pm

I don't really care what you think about it, okay? What I said was perfectly fair in reaction what exoslayer said. You disagree, okay then. I'm not obligated to care though.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/11/06 at 1:14 am

That about sums it up.

Theres something ironically funny about how most of the people jumping on me here say I start arguments over nothing and that I rant about things and can argue with myself, but they've been going on and on about what I've said here and I haven't given any indication I've given a crap or even responded very much. This whole argument seems to mean a lot more to them than it does to me. ;D
No one here is questioning your right to express your opinions or to defend yourself. But why do you have to be such a dick to people? Do you feel, because of some perceived moral and/or intellectual superiority that you feel you have over others, that you have the right to make insulting and inflammatory statements towards people whom you disagree with? And then when people call you on it or throw it back in your face, you turn around and act like you're such a victim.
  This isn't about this one thread, Alex. You've done it time and time again.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/11/06 at 1:18 am

Do you feel, because of some perceived moral and/or intellectual superiority that you feel you have over others, that you have the right to make insulting and inflammatory statements towards people whom you disagree with?

No I feel I have the right to make them when someone else does it to me first, as esoxslayer obviously did. nicki could see it because shes not biased against me, and so could Mike. He rightly pointed out that BOTH esoxslayer and I were wrong, esox for overreacting to my post and getting personal with me, and me for taking the bait and getting nasty with him. I just really don't care what you, Andy or Beth have to say on the matter because you're being so obviously biased by attacking just me and not him, even though he was clearly in the wrong as well.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/11/06 at 1:20 am

No I feel I have the right to make them when someone else does it to me first, as esoxslayer obviously did. nicki could see it because shes not biased against me, and so could Mike. He rightly pointed out that BOTH esoxslayer and I were wrong, esox for overreacting to my post and getting personal with me, and me for taking the bait and getting nasty with him. I just really don't care what you, Andy or Beth have to say on the matter because you're being so obviously biased by attacking just me and not him, even though he was clearly in the wrong as well.
This isn't about bias. It's just that sometimes you take things too far.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/11/06 at 1:24 am

This isn't about bias. It's just that sometimes you take things too far.

He was wrong too. End of story.

Written By: La Roche on 12/11/06 at 2:50 am

He was wrong too. End of story.

Ah, the enlightend tolerance of a true progressive liberal.

Written By: nicki_morrissey on 12/11/06 at 9:45 am

This thread makes me want to cry.

Written By: Gis on 12/11/06 at 10:41 am

This thread makes me want to cry.
Stop reading it then! Stop posting in it and it will die.  ::)

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/11/06 at 12:28 pm

Ah, the enlightend tolerance of a true progressive liberal.

He was wrong too and if you won't acknowledge that and just want to use this as an oppurtunity to bash me, then I don't give a flying **** what you say about the matter. Simple as that, mate.

Written By: deadrockstar on 12/11/06 at 12:51 pm

Well I tried to message that esoxslayer guy and put a stop to this rivalry, but I think that was a waste.

Written By: Abix on 12/11/06 at 12:54 pm

I think this thread title should be changed to Who really gives a sh.t?

Written By: Howard on 12/11/06 at 3:46 pm

I think this thread title should be changed to Who really gives a sh.t?

I think you're right. ;D

Written By: Tia on 12/14/06 at 9:04 pm

http://www.thelovebunch.com/assets/images/nun1.jpg

Written By: Sister Morphine on 12/14/06 at 9:38 pm

http://www.thelovebunch.com/assets/images/nun1.jpg

Up their asses.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 12/15/06 at 2:02 am

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_RthcVoJFSAsBygGjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=1221n4q2k/EXP=1166256092/**http%3a//www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks8.jpg

Written By: Howard on 12/15/06 at 6:28 am

Up their asses.

You got that right. ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...