inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I realise I've just created topic based Q&A threads...so.... Go ahead..

Written By: La Roche on 12/26/06 at 9:58 pm

I'm kinda bored and figure I'm way more interesting than 98.3% of the population, so people should ask me questions so I can talk about myself and feel really good knowing that I'm so uberly kickass!

Subject: Re: I realise I've just created topic based Q&A threads...so.... Go ahead..

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/27/06 at 2:53 am

What makes you so goshdarned awesome?  :D

Subject: Re: I realise I've just created topic based Q&A threads...so.... Go ahead..

Written By: Howard on 12/27/06 at 6:03 am

uberly kickass?  ;D

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 6:07 am

What makes you so goshdarned awesome?  :D

My Dad was the President and my Mom was Spider(wo)man.

Written By: Howard on 12/27/06 at 6:08 am

My Dad was the President and my Mom was Spider(wo)man.

She was Spiderbabe? ;D

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 6:10 am

uberly kickass?  ;D

yeah!

That dosen't actually make any sense, but it's still cool.

Uber means above. This comes from the German national anthem. Deutschland

Written By: Howard on 12/27/06 at 6:14 am

How did "uber" get started?

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 6:17 am

How did "uber" get started?

Probably sometime around the start of the modern German language...

Written By: Howard on 12/27/06 at 2:42 pm

Probably sometime around the start of the modern German language...

When was that? ???

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 2:43 pm

When was that? ???

I dunno Howard, when did any language start? They just sort of evolve.

Written By: KKay on 12/27/06 at 2:45 pm

I like how this is the "Howard interviews DAvey" thread.  I guess I should ask a question.  Why did you choose this forum to bless with your presence?

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 2:49 pm

I like how this is the "Howard interviews DAvey" thread.  I guess I should ask a question.  Why did you choose this forum to bless with your presence?

This girl I used to go out with.. called Lucy Pole.. she told me I looked like this guy in Depeche Mode (I don't.. I have no idea where she got that idea, probably confused, she was pretty stupid but man she sucked a go... Ook never mind) anywho, google search, this was one of the top 3 results, I clicked, couple things caught my interest so I joined.

Written By: Howard on 12/27/06 at 2:54 pm

This girl I used to go out with.. called Lucy Pole.. she told me I looked like this guy in Depeche Mode (I don't.. I have no idea where she got that idea, probably confused, she was pretty stupid but man she sucked a go... Ook never mind) anywho, google search, this was one of the top 3 results, I clicked, couple things caught my interest so I joined.

Are you still with Lucy?

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 2:55 pm

Are you still with Lucy?

No, I'm not.

I dunno what she's doing now.. although to be honest, I'm not terribly interested. She was pretty hot, you should go out with her.

Written By: Howard on 12/27/06 at 2:55 pm

No, I'm not.

I dunno what she's doing now.. although to be honest, I'm not terribly interested. She was pretty hot, you should go out with her.

You have a picture?

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 2:57 pm

You have a picture?

I'm not in the habit of keeping pictures of ex-girlfriends to be honest pal.

Written By: Howard on 12/27/06 at 2:57 pm

I'm not in the habit of keeping pictures of ex-girlfriends to be honest pal.

Ok no problem. ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/27/06 at 2:58 pm

Do you lilke the term "

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 2:59 pm

Ok no problem. ;)

However, if you pick up a copy of Hustler she's probably in it.

She had a body that said 'Nail me' she had a mind that said 'Duuuuuuur... I like potatoes'.

Do you lilke the term "

Written By: Howard on 12/27/06 at 3:02 pm

She had a body that said 'Nail me' she had a mind that said 'Duuuuuuur... I like potatoes'.

Yes.. thus my consistent use of it.

Actually no, I'm paid by the German government to use it in every sentance, thus continuing the glory of the reich! Which is of course

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 3:02 pm

What year of Hustler?

She'd be like.... 22 now maybe.. so.. I guess the last 4 years.

Written By: Howard on 12/27/06 at 3:03 pm

She'd be like.... 22 now maybe.. so.. I guess the last 4 years.

too Young for me ;D

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 3:04 pm

too Young for me ;D

When cherrys are red, they're ready for plucking, when girls are 16 they're ready for fu... never mind.

Written By: Tia on 12/27/06 at 3:06 pm

lucy pole is an amazing name. lucy pole and tia zedong should be a crime-fighting duo.

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 3:08 pm

lucy pole is an amazing name. lucy pole and tia zedong should be a crime-fighting duo.

She loved the pole.

Booooooong.

She'd be pretty crappy in a crime-fighting duo. You'd be all pre-occupied looking at her tits. She wasn't clever like the chick in the avengers, just hot.

Written By: Howard on 12/27/06 at 4:15 pm

When cherrys are red, they're ready for plucking, when girls are 16 they're ready for fu... never mind.

I'm going to be 33 why would I date someone who's 16? ::)

Written By: La Roche on 12/27/06 at 4:19 pm

I'm going to 33 why would I date someone who's 16? ::)

I don't know Howard. Probably because you enjoyed Prison food.

Written By: Dominic L. on 12/27/06 at 10:23 pm

Yes.. thus my consistent use of it.

Actually no, I'm paid by the German government to use it in every sentance, thus continuing the glory of the reich! Which is of course

Written By: KKay on 12/28/06 at 8:40 am

and I don't htink "uberly" is a word.

Written By: La Roche on 12/28/06 at 8:45 am

I don't ever recall you using the term "

Written By: La Roche on 12/28/06 at 8:45 am

and I don't htink "uberly" is a word.

That's why you're a girl.

Written By: Howard on 12/28/06 at 1:55 pm

I don't know Howard. Probably because you enjoyed Prison food.

I enjoy food My Mother makes.

Written By: Howard on 12/28/06 at 1:57 pm

That's why you're a girl.

does that mean she's brainless? ???

Written By: KKay on 12/28/06 at 2:44 pm

Yes, honey. That's what he means.

Written By: Howard on 12/28/06 at 3:56 pm

Yes, honey. That's what he means.

Don't worry,you're a smart girl.  :) ;)

Written By: spaceace on 12/28/06 at 4:05 pm

I called someone a Ubber Bitch once.  They didn't know what the heck I was saying!!!  ;D

Written By: La Roche on 12/28/06 at 4:25 pm

I called someone a Ubber Bitch once.  They didn't know what the heck I was saying!!!  ;D

I'm pretty darn proud right now.

Yup, it's a well known fact that all but 12 girls have no brain.

Written By: spaceace on 12/28/06 at 4:28 pm

I said it to some snot nose teen in the mall.  The look of confusion on her face was priceless!!! ;D

Written By: La Roche on 12/28/06 at 4:37 pm

I said it to some snot nose teen in the mall.  The look of confusion on her face was priceless!!! ;D

Kath.. I gotta ask.. why were you argueing with kids in the mall? Not that it's not an admirable use of time, I myself love to push the little kids around at the mall, sit on their heads and fart, but.. you're a girl..

Written By: spaceace on 12/28/06 at 4:42 pm

Kath.. I gotta ask.. why were you argueing with kids in the mall? Not that it's not an admirable use of time, I myself love to push the little kids around at the mall, sit on their heads and fart, but.. you're a girl..

She told me my black hate was fugly, so that was my response.  I really wasn't in the mood to debate fashion.

Written By: La Roche on 12/28/06 at 4:43 pm

She told me my black hate was fugly, so that was my response.  I really wasn't in the mood to debate fashion.

Your black hate? You some sort of Neo-Nazi? We should talk.

Written By: spaceace on 12/28/06 at 4:46 pm

Your black hate? You some sort of Neo-Nazi? We should talk.

Hat, maybe I should have done the spell check- or type slower.  No, I'm not a Neo-Nazi.

Written By: Tia on 12/28/06 at 5:30 pm

Hat, maybe I should have done the spell check- or type slower.  No, I'm not a Neo-Nazi.
i'm a nouveau-nazi. i'm a nazi-lite. i'm the feel-good nazi of the holiday season!

i have all the fascism of your regular nazi, but i'm a third less filling.

Written By: KKay on 12/28/06 at 5:30 pm

i'm a nouveau-nazi. i'm a nazi-lite. i'm the feel-good nazi of the holiday season!

i have all the fascism of your regular nazi, but i'm a third less filling.

you?  nazi lite?

Written By: Tia on 12/28/06 at 5:32 pm

you?  nazi lite?
i'm a sensitive nazi. i wear swastika turtlenecks and ask searching questions about your feelings.

Written By: spaceace on 12/28/06 at 5:37 pm

i'm a sensitive nazi. i wear swastika turtlenecks and ask searching questions about your feelings.

Reminds me of a few Conservative pubilcans I know.  (Oops!)

Written By: Howard on 12/29/06 at 6:16 am

You've counted the number of girls that have no brains? ;D

Written By: La Roche on 12/29/06 at 10:26 am

You've counted the number of girls that have no brains? ;D

Yes Howard, I had to look in their ears.

Written By: Howard on 12/29/06 at 2:11 pm

Yes Howard, I had to look in their ears.

You can't look in their ears for brains,or can you? ???

Written By: Tia on 12/29/06 at 3:46 pm

You can't look in their ears for brains,or can you? ???
yes, you can. if you don't see any, they dont have any.

you can also blow in their ear and if you hear a sound like the ocean -- no brains.

Written By: Howard on 12/29/06 at 4:01 pm

you can also blow in their ear and if you hear a sound like the ocean -- no brains.

That's weird.

Written By: Tia on 12/29/06 at 4:04 pm

That's weird.
the truth is often shocking and disturbing.

Written By: KKay on 12/29/06 at 4:29 pm

the truth is often shocking and disturbing.

what? I couldn't hear you...the waves were too loud.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/29/06 at 5:34 pm

Another way to check is simply to sneak up behind a girl and flick your finger against the back of her head. If you hear a hollow metallic sound, then run like hell! She's a Fembot!  :o :o :o

And if you don't hear a hollow metallic sound, then run like hell anyway! She'll probably kick you in the nuts!  ;D

Written By: La Roche on 12/29/06 at 6:04 pm

Another way to check is simply to sneak up behind a girl and flick your finger against the back of her head. If you hear a hollow metallic sound, then run like hell! She's a Fembot!  :o :o :o

And if you don't hear a hollow metallic sound, then run like hell anyway! She'll probably kick you in the nuts!  ;D

I dunno.. most women kinda like it when I flick em..

Written By: Tia on 12/29/06 at 6:17 pm

kickass. nobody's who they're supposed to be anymore!

Written By: La Roche on 12/29/06 at 6:54 pm

Does anybody wanna know about my girly bits?

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/29/06 at 7:54 pm

Well, um...I noticed in your profile that you hail from Leipzig, which is located in the former German Democratic Republic. Were you on the East German women's swim team? If so, did all the steroids and testosterone they injected into you have any effect on your, as you call them, "girly bits?"
  Would you consider what you have down there an oversized clitoris or an undersized penis?  :o :o :o

Written By: La Roche on 12/29/06 at 7:56 pm

Well, um...I noticed in your profile that you hail from Leipzig, which is located in the former German Democratic Republic. Were you on the East German women's swim team? If so, did all the steroids and testosterone they injected into you have any effect on your, as you call them, "girly bits?"
  Would you consider what you have down there an oversized clitoris or an undersized penis?  :o :o :o

Nein, I am einer feminine lady jah.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/29/06 at 8:03 pm

Nein, I am einer feminine lady jah.

You mean you had a sex-change operation?  :o :o :o

Davey, we hardly knew ya.  ;D

Written By: La Roche on 12/29/06 at 8:04 pm

You mean you had a sex-change operation?  :o :o :o

Davey, we hardly knew ya.  ;D

I am how to say, of the two personalities jah?

You like?

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/29/06 at 8:05 pm

I am how to say, of the two personalities jah?

You like?
Al likes.  ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/29/06 at 8:11 pm

Can you get me a good deal on a used Trabant?

Written By: La Roche on 12/29/06 at 8:30 pm

Can you get me a good deal on a used Trabant?

Ooooohh Al, I have a picture for you!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/29/06 at 8:57 pm

Ooooohh Al, I have a picture for you!

Sweet! Ground effects and everything!  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: KKay on 12/29/06 at 10:08 pm

i hate to do this, but when i saw her write "i have a picture of you" i thought of this one again...
http://usera.imagecave.com/kgilmartin/boys.bmp-copy.jpg
Tia, Davey and some unfortunate random.

Written By: La Roche on 12/30/06 at 1:33 am

i hate to do this, but when i saw her write "i have a picture of you" i thought of this one again...
http://usera.imagecave.com/kgilmartin/boys.bmp-copy.jpg
Tia, Davey and some unfortunate random.

We purchased him.

Written By: Howard on 12/30/06 at 5:48 am

Did you change your symbol to a female? :o

Written By: La Roche on 12/30/06 at 8:00 am

Did you change your symbol to a female? :o

Changed?

Written By: Howard on 12/31/06 at 7:41 am

Changed?

I swear to god your symbol was a male before. :o

Written By: La Roche on 12/31/06 at 8:25 am

I swear to god your symbol was a male before. :o

I never had a symbol. I don't believe in labelling myself.

Written By: Howard on 12/31/06 at 9:21 am

I never had a symbol. I don't believe in labelling myself.

Ok,never mind,I was thinking of someone else. ;)

Written By: Tia on 12/31/06 at 9:25 am

Ok,never mind,I was thinking of someone else. ;)
no you're not. that's davey. and he's lying through his teeth. ;D

Written By: La Roche on 12/31/06 at 10:09 am

and he's lying through his teeth. ;D

That's Davey.

Lie, Cheat and Steal essa bato.

Written By: Howard on 01/02/07 at 8:46 am

no you're not. that's davey. and he's lying through his teeth. ;D

Davey was a female? :o

Written By: La Roche on 01/02/07 at 8:47 am

Do you like him/her Howard?

Written By: Tia on 01/02/07 at 8:52 am

hmm? ???

Written By: Howard on 01/02/07 at 10:12 am

Do you like him/her Howard?

I'm on the fence right now.

Check for new replies or respond here...