inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask thereshegoes

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/08/07 at 9:29 am

I'm kind of new here,so you don't really know me well...If you want to know me better,just ask away.
Vale tudo,i promise to answer truthly :)

Subject: Re: Ask thereshegoes

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/08/07 at 12:08 pm

what's your favorite kind of music?

Written By: La Roche on 02/08/07 at 12:50 pm

Who's better - Sepultura or Slayer?

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/08/07 at 12:59 pm

what's your favorite kind of music?

Thank you for your question Erin :)

I'm really eclectic when it comes to music genres,i know everyone says that!

I listen to a little hip-hop and r'n'b,'cause of my work. But i'm truly an alternative rock fan,by that i mean some bands of the 90's and a few from nowdays,not a fan of all the emo bands at all though.
Lately i've been listening to a lot of 80's music too,if you told me 15 years ago that i would be listening to 80's stuff,i would've killed myself ;D,but now i can't get sick of it,everything from Blondie to Duran Duran.

Classical music is also something i hear everyday,i'm a Bach loonie :D

Oh and i listen to a lot of brazilian music too,i'm currently obsessed with CSS,they have a really good different 80's nostalgia sound.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/08/07 at 1:01 pm

^that's really cool, Isabel! :)

Ok...how many siblings do you have and what are their names?

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/08/07 at 1:10 pm

Who's better - Sepultura or Slayer?

I think Slayer are overall better,they've been very consistent in what they do. Plus i see them as co-founders of what i call hard-core metal,i give them props for that.
But Sepultura will always be close to my heart,although now without Max and Igor,they lost their drive :(
I remembering seeing them live in the early 90's and they would make one hell of a live show,my favorite song of them is Arise, "I've no land,I'm from nowhere",i have good memories from that time.

Thanks for the question Davey :-*

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/08/07 at 1:13 pm

Ok...how many siblings do you have and what are their names?

Brace yourself for this one...I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters ;D
From older to younger:
Ant

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/08/07 at 1:27 pm

Brace yourself for this one...I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters ;D
From older to younger:
Ant

Written By: Howard on 02/08/07 at 1:51 pm

What do you value more in your life?

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/08/07 at 4:20 pm

wow, a big family! That's great!  My husband is one of 9 kids! :o

;D It ain't easy but it comes handy sometimes,sharing was a requirement.

What do you value more in your life?

Very good question Howard :)

I used to say i valued freedom more than everything,freedom to do what you want,go where you feel like it,don't answer to anyone but yourself,but as i got older i realised that the quest for freedom can be a really lonely journey.
What i value more now,in my life, are the relationships i have with others, in the end the only thing that really matters is that. To love and to be loved,let others know the real you and have a whole lot of fun together,cause this life is way to short to be waisted.

Written By: La Roche on 02/08/07 at 9:44 pm

I think Slayer are overall better,they've been very consistent in what they do. Plus i see them as co-founders of what i call hard-core metal,i give them props for that.
But Sepultura will always be close to my heart,although now without Max and Igor,they lost their drive :(
I remembering seeing them live in the early 90's and they would make one hell of a live show,my favorite song of them is Arise, "I've no land,I'm from nowhere",i have good memories from that time.

Thanks for the question Davey :-*

You answerd correctly.

I say, we're growing every day, getting stronger in every way, I'll take you to a place where we shall find our... Roots bloody roots!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/08/07 at 10:38 pm

Where did you grow up?

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/09/07 at 5:07 am

Where did you grow up?

I was born and raised in Rio de Janeiro,Brazil. I'm from the north zone of Rio,from a neighborhood called Vila Isabel,hence my name.
My neighborhood is really typical and old,very well known in Brazil for the amount of musicians and poets that where born there, in the past it had a very bohemian life,but it was never a glamour area like Copacabana or Ipanema.
It was a good place to grow up though,we were a very tight community where everybody helped eachother and would get together to celebrate little things every weekend,bbq's and a lot of music and dance.
We have a school of samba,Unidos de Vila Isabel,so samba was a big thing for us. Last year my school won first place at the Rio Carnival Samba Parade,that is like the greatest thing that can happen to a school,unfortunately i wasn't there, but i felt so proud i made all my friends here attend a party to celebrate that. :)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/09/07 at 6:06 am

Have you ever been to America or Europe?

Written By: Howard on 02/09/07 at 6:09 am

Do you plan on coming to New York?

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/09/07 at 6:23 am

Have you ever been to America or Europe?

Do you plan on coming to New York?

I have :)
I lived in NYC for 3 years,and i've been to Boston and Washington D.C. in the US,i would love to visit the West Coast.
And i live in Southern Europe now,in Portugal,before that lived in Spain and before that in France. I know Europe pretty well,i've been to almost every country in Western Europe,and i really like it here,it's a lot different from home but i'm very adaptable and could probably live anywhere.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/09/07 at 7:55 am

What do you do for a living, and what does your job consist of?

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/09/07 at 9:36 am

What do you do for a living, and what does your job consist of?

I'm between jobs right now,i will start giving dance classes to kids in a few weeks,i'm very excited to dance again,i've been an office worker for a whole year and was getting crazy sitting at a desk all day :o

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/09/07 at 9:38 am

I'm between jobs right now,i will start giving dance classes to kids in a few weeks,i'm very excited to dance again,i've been an office worker for a whole year and was getting crazy sitting at a desk all day :o

You should've danced around the office, like in that Japanese movie Jess made me watch :)

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/09/07 at 9:43 am

You should've danced around the office, like in that Japanese movie Jess made me watch :)

;D
That did cross my mind,but i don't think my co-workers would've enjoy that,they were all really boring and uptight.
Give me the name of that flick,i definitely need to check that one out.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/09/07 at 9:46 am

;D
That did cross my mind,but i don't think my co-workers would've enjoy that,they were all really boring and uptight.
Give me the name of that flick,i definitely need to check that one out.

It's the Japanese original of that Shall We Dance movie, with a Japanese J.Lo and a Japanese Richard Gere who were much better than their American counterparts.  I think it was Richard Gere anyway.

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/09/07 at 9:54 am

It's the Japanese original of that Shall We Dance movie, with a Japanese J.Lo and a Japanese Richard Gere who were much better than their American counterparts.  I think it was Richard Gere anyway.

Oh i heard about that one,but i only saw the J-Lo one,it was a little boring 'cause J-Lo and Gere annoyed me a lot. Must go look for the original,the story was alright :)

Written By: Dominic L. on 02/09/07 at 10:13 am

What kind of accent do you have?

I would imagine a Brazil one, but... yanno...

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/09/07 at 10:21 am

What kind of accent do you have?

I would imagine a Brazil one, but... yanno...

I do have a thick accent but i think everyone can understand me,one of my american friends says that i speak a sugary english,i have no clue what that is though :-\\

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 02/09/07 at 10:47 am

awww, that will be awesome! It's always nice to do something that you love doing! :)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/09/07 at 11:56 am

I do have a thick accent but i think everyone can understand me,one of my american friends says that i speak a sugary english,i have no clue what that is though :-\\

Probably means you sound exotic and he/she wants to jump your bones :D

Kidding.

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/09/07 at 12:07 pm

Probably means you sound exotic and he/she wants to jump your bones :D

Kidding.

Probably ;D
What i want to know if you think your wifey would like my accent? :P ;)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/09/07 at 2:07 pm

Probably ;D
What i want to know if you think your wifey would like my accent? :P ;)

Maybe.  E-mail her a wav file :D

Written By: Howard on 02/09/07 at 3:18 pm

What origin are you? ???

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/09/07 at 8:06 pm

Maybe.  E-mail her a wav file :D

If that's what takes...damn if i won't ;D

What origin are you? ???

Sweet Howard,if you mean what i am,nationality wise,i'm 100% brazilian :)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/10/07 at 1:28 am

Where do you go?

(Someone had to ask... ;))

Written By: Howard on 02/10/07 at 6:44 am

Where do you go?

She's not here at the moment,May I take a message for Mrs.Goes? ;D

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/10/07 at 1:17 pm

Where do you go?

Now here,tomorrow... who knows??? ;D
"There she goes" is something my grandma always says to me,cause i move around so much and never stay at the same place for too long.

She's not here at the moment,May I take a message for Mrs.Goes? ;D

Ah Howard, you'll be my voice mail,thank you  :)
By the way i'm still a Ms.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 02/11/07 at 7:15 am

Now here,tomorrow... who knows??? ;D
"There she goes" is something my grandma always says to me,cause i move around so much and never stay at the same place for too long.

Ah Howard, you'll be my voice mail,thank you  :)
By the way i'm still a Ms.  ;)

So that means you're married?

Written By: La Roche on 02/11/07 at 7:21 am

So that means you're married?

No Howard, it means the opposite.

Mrs. generally infers that said woman is married, whereas Ms, Miss or Mdmsle (i forget the proper shortend form) infer that said woman is not married.

It's different for men. You're Mr. Starr and I'm Mr. Thrashmister regardless.

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/11/07 at 8:56 am

No Howard, it means the opposite.

Mrs. generally infers that said woman is married, whereas Ms, Miss or Mdmsle (i forget the proper shortend form) infer that said woman is not married.

It's different for men. You're Mr. Starr and I'm Mr. Thrashmister regardless.

Yes,like Davey said,i ain't married so i'm still a Miss,Se

Written By: Howard on 02/11/07 at 1:48 pm

Where did you come up with the name There She Goes?

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/11/07 at 4:10 pm

Where did you come up with the name There She Goes?

As above:

And that's also the name of 2 songs i really like. One is from a band called The La's,i think their song was a ode to heroine. And the other is from The Velvet Underground,and theirs is about a hooker.
So as you can see,i see myself has a junkie slut :o (j/k :D ;D)

Written By: La Roche on 02/11/07 at 8:42 pm

And that's also the name of 2 songs i really like. One is from a band called The La's,i think their song was a ode to heroine. And the other is from The Velvet Underground,and theirs is about a hooker.
So as you can see,i see myself has a junkie slut :o (j/k :D ;D)

MMmmmmmm... junkie sluts.

Written By: Howard on 02/12/07 at 5:54 am

MMmmmmmm... junkie sluts.

Are they as good as real sluts?

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/12/07 at 12:47 pm

I think i am better,but some may disagree :D ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/12/07 at 3:49 pm

I think i am better,but some may disagree :D ;D

I'm not to disagree. ;) ;D

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/12/07 at 4:59 pm

I'm not to disagree. ;) ;D

Thank you ;)

Written By: Howard on 02/12/07 at 5:09 pm

Thank you ;)

Welcome.

Written By: Tia on 04/12/07 at 9:44 am

doesn't ms. actually mean you're either married or not?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/12/07 at 10:07 am

This made me laugh really hard.

Isabel, I have never seen this thread before!  I guess I just don't venture down to this section very often.

Let me know if and when you come to the West Coast - I would love to show you around!  I live in Utah, but I've been to California about a million times and am pretty familiar with it.  Also, I'll use any excuse to take a road trip!

Written By: Tia on 04/12/07 at 10:09 am

is utah anywhere near idaho? i have a friend in idaho i want to visit. he goes to nevada all the time. vegas, namely.

but i digress.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/12/07 at 11:04 am

is utah anywhere near idaho? i have a friend in idaho i want to visit. he goes to nevada all the time. vegas, namely.

but i digress.

Are you serious?

Idaho is directly above Utah.  The border is like an hour or two from Salt Lake.  People are always going up there to buy lottery tickets.  Digresser.

Written By: Tia on 04/12/07 at 11:42 am

Are you serious?

Idaho is directly above Utah.  The border is like an hour or two from Salt Lake.  People are always going up there to buy lottery tickets.  Digresser.
you got my first karamel. you have to get to 100 posts to karamel people, evidently.

yes, i'm serious. i'm so bad with geography, particularly all those square states in the middle. :P but seriously, there IS talk of a road trip to idaho. i could totally hit utah and hang with ash and her marriageable boytoy, good times, good times.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/12/07 at 11:57 am

you got my first karamel. you have to get to 100 posts to karamel people, evidently.

yes, i'm serious. i'm so bad with geography, particularly all those square states in the middle. :P but seriously, there IS talk of a road trip to idaho. i could totally hit utah and hang with ash and her marriageable boytoy, good times, good times.

You're assuming we'd answer the door...

Seriously though, it's a great trip.  I've driven from Utah to Maryland, and I thought it would be boring but it was actually pretty cool.  You should absolutely do it.  We could take you to some cool places around here.

Also, the big square states are easy.  It's those itty bitty ones around New York that throw me off.

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/12/07 at 1:29 pm

doesn't ms. actually mean you're either married or not?

Huh?

This made me laugh really hard.

Isabel, I have never seen this thread before!  I guess I just don't venture down to this section very often.

Let me know if and when you come to the West Coast - I would love to show you around!  I live in Utah, but I've been to California about a million times and am pretty familiar with it.  Also, I'll use any excuse to take a road trip!

Oh Ash that would be so great, you know a place i would love to go near you? Four Corners,i've seen pics of it,it looks so beautiful  :)
If i ever get the chance of visiting America again i'll show up at your door,ok?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/12/07 at 2:07 pm

Huh?

Oh Ash that would be so great, you know a place i would love to go near you? Four Corners,i've seen pics of it,it looks so beautiful  :)
If i ever get the chance of visiting America again i'll show up at your door,ok?

Yay!  That would be really fun.  There's actually this little thing you can stand on, and you're standing in 4 states at the same time.  And it's just gorgeous down there.

Written By: Howard on 04/12/07 at 2:07 pm

Huh?

Make sure you come to Queens too. :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/12/07 at 2:08 pm

I wanna roadtrip...anyone wanna come with me?!!! LOL!

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/12/07 at 2:11 pm

Yay!  That would be really fun.  There's actually this little thing you can stand on, and you're standing in 4 states at the same time.  And it's just gorgeous down there.

So that's settled,i need to take care of some little details first :-\\,but i'll hold you on that ;)

Make sure you come to Queens too. :)

Of course i will,Howard,i'll feel right at home there :D

You bet i want,where do you want to go?

Written By: Howard on 04/12/07 at 2:12 pm

So that's settled,i need to take care of some little details first :-\\,but i'll hold you on that ;)

Of course i will,Howard,i'll feel right at home there :D

Oh So you've been to Queens? ???

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/12/07 at 2:13 pm

I wanna roadtrip across Rt. 66 to California...and make stops along the way at all of the neato roadside attractions and such!! Haha..we can pick up fellow inthe00ers along the way! :)

Written By: Howard on 04/12/07 at 2:17 pm

Have you ever thought of changing yourself to thereshewent? ;D

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/12/07 at 2:22 pm

Oh So you've been to Queens? ???

Yes,i used to go to LIC all the time,i had a friend that lived there. But i meant i would feel at home there 'cause in case you don't know yet,i am a Queen! :D

I wanna roadtrip across Rt. 66 to California...and make stops along the way at all of the neato roadside attractions and such!! Haha..we can pick up fellow inthe00ers along the way! :)

Nice,that's a great idea,i never went on a road trip like that,i would love it :)

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/12/07 at 2:23 pm

Have you ever thought of changing yourself to thereshewent? ;D

;D

That's what you all can call me when i'll leave this board lol

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/12/07 at 2:51 pm

Huh?

He's right. You could be called Ms. no matter what.

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/12/07 at 2:55 pm

He's right. You could be called Ms. no matter what.

Am i having a blond moment? I must be :D

If i was married wouldn't people say Mrs.?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/12/07 at 2:56 pm

yes...but some women choose to be mysterious and go by Ms. :D

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/12/07 at 2:57 pm

Yup! When you're married, you could be either.

Written By: Howard on 04/12/07 at 3:19 pm

;D

That's what you all can call me when i'll leave this board lol

Good Idea.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/13/07 at 1:57 am

Me! Me!

I've always wanted to go West

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/13/07 at 1:58 am

What kiind of dancing do you like to do?

Do you have any favorite famous dancers?

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/13/07 at 5:13 am

yes...but some women choose to be mysterious and go by Ms. :D

Yup! When you're married, you could be either.

Okay,i'm definitely 'lost in translation' :-[

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/13/07 at 5:46 am

What kiind of dancing do you like to do?

Do you have any favorite famous dancers?

Ah good question :)
I'm into most latin dances like salsa and tango(how i adore tango!),samba,funk,i did belly dance for awhile and loved it too.
Right now i teach hip hop,african dances(kizomba and kuduro),salsa and samba.

My favorite dancers are probably unknown to you,they're all brazilian lol
Famous ones...i like Maya Deren a lot,she was amazing. And of course Margot Fonteyn,who had brazilian ancestors,was probably the best ballerina ever. Oh and from nowdays i like Joaquin Cortez and Antonio Canales,both great flamenco dancers,and so manly ;)

Written By: Howard on 04/13/07 at 1:54 pm

Ah good question :)
I'm into most latin dances like salsa and tango(how i adore tango!),samba,funk,i did belly dance for awhile and loved it too.
Right now i teach hip hop,african dances(kizomba and kuduro),salsa and samba.

My favorite dancers are probably unknown to you,they're all brazilian lol
Famous ones...i like Maya Deren a lot,she was amazing. And of course Margot Fonteyn,who had brazilian ancestors,was probably the best ballerina ever. Oh and from nowdays i like Joaquin Cortez and Antonio Canales,both great flamenco dancers,and so manly ;)

Do you happen to know the Conga and Macarena? ;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 04/13/07 at 2:05 pm

Question- Your online handle. What is the origin?

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/13/07 at 3:39 pm

Do you happen to know the Conga and Macarena? ;D

Nope :P

Question- Your online handle. What is the origin?

I answered this already,let me go look... ;D

Yep,here...
" "There she goes" is something my grandma always says to me,cause i move around so much and never stay at the same place for too long.

So as you can see,i see myself has a junkie slut :o (j/k :D ;D) "  :-X

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 04/13/07 at 4:11 pm

Are you into 1980s films?

Written By: Tia on 04/13/07 at 5:49 pm

junkie slut? what's that all about?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/14/07 at 12:23 am

junkie slut? what's that all about?

She was talking about the songs that have the same title as her handle.  If she were to explain why she uses the name thereshegoes in reference to the songs, she would see herself as a junkie slut.  lol

Written By: Tia on 04/14/07 at 5:24 am

She was talking about the songs that have the same title as her handle.  If she were to explain why she uses the name thereshegoes in reference to the songs, she would see herself as a junkie slut.  lol
that's ms. junkie slut to you!

"ms." actually has its origins in the feminist movement, i believe. it was seen as sexist that women were required to go around revealing whether or not they were married, but men didn't have to. so "ms." was invented so that you could keep it a secret.

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/14/07 at 5:49 am

Are you into 1980s films?

I'm into films period! :)

Doesn't matter the decade as long as they're good lol

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/14/07 at 5:58 am

"She's got it,oh baby she's got it" :D Thank you,Pats ;)

You know?There was time in my life that i thought i was really acting like a slut.
But then it all come clear to me...i was just acting like a man :D

"ms." actually has its origins in the feminist movement, i believe. it was seen as sexist that women were required to go around revealing whether or not they were married, but men didn't have to. so "ms." was invented so that you could keep it a secret.

Ok,thank you so much for explaining that Tia ;),i was going crazy trying to figure it out :-[
In portuguese it's just different...

Written By: Howard on 04/14/07 at 6:45 am

What do "junkie sluts" look like? ???

Written By: Tia on 04/14/07 at 9:21 am

What do "junkie sluts" look like? ???
http://www.shisso.org/archives/slut.jpg

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/14/07 at 11:44 am

*Yawn*

Written By: Tia on 04/14/07 at 12:58 pm

*Yawn*
well aren't you a tough crowd? ::)

turns out when you google "junkie slut" that's one of the few linkable pictueres you get. quelle surprise.

well, along with this.

http://minimatheeadquarters.com/fujis/SpideyCostume.jpg

???

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/14/07 at 1:16 pm

That's adorable...i liked it :)

Sluts are people too...

Written By: Howard on 04/15/07 at 6:55 am

That's adorable...i liked it :)

Sluts are people too...

I like that motto: "sluts are people too". ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/15/07 at 6:56 am

That's a stuffed animal holding a heart with the word "slut" on it.

Written By: Tia on 04/15/07 at 9:09 am

That's a stuffed animal holding a heart with the word "slut" on it.
a challenge well met, howard! you made the call.

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/15/07 at 10:04 am

well aren't you a tough crowd? ::)

turns out when you google "junkie slut" that's one of the few linkable pictueres you get. quelle surprise.

well, along with this.

http://minimatheeadquarters.com/fujis/SpideyCostume.jpg

???

I'm no longer tired, so I will not yawn.

Written By: Howard on 04/15/07 at 12:30 pm

a challenge well met, howard! you made the call.

Thank You,What prize did I win? ;D

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/15/07 at 1:34 pm

Thank You,What prize did I win? ;D

Tia will buy you that cute stuffed dog ;)

Written By: Dominic L. on 04/15/07 at 10:43 pm

Then you can stop complaining about being a virgin, Howard!

Written By: Tia on 04/15/07 at 11:14 pm

howard's a virgin slut. you don't see a lot of those.

Written By: Howard on 04/16/07 at 6:32 am

howard's a virgin slut. you don't see a lot of those.

I'm the virgin,my girlfriend's the slut. ;D

Written By: Howard on 04/16/07 at 6:33 am

How about a cute stuffed girl? ;)

Written By: Howard on 04/16/07 at 6:34 am

I'll never stop complaining till I have sex.

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/16/07 at 7:19 am

I'm kind of new here,so you don't really know me well...If you want to know me better,just ask away.
Vale tudo,i promise to answer truthly :)

Do you have a photo I can see?

Written By: Davester on 04/16/07 at 7:50 am

here goes thereshegoes... 

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=25106.15

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/16/07 at 9:28 am

you don't see a lot of those.

You'd be surprised... One of the trends right now, i believe all over the world, is promiscuous girls who do "everything" but are still virgins ::)

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/16/07 at 9:31 am

Do you have a photo I can see?

here goes thereshegoes...  

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=25106.15

Thank you Dave for answering for me  ;D

Written By: Davester on 04/16/07 at 9:48 am

Oops...

I just happened to be in the area...

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/16/07 at 9:53 am

Oops...

I just happened to be in the area...

Good,i wouldn't want you to have all that trouble for me :D ;)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/16/07 at 11:15 am

Me!  Me!  We could all chip in and buy and old school bus and paint it like "The Partridge Family." 

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/16/07 at 11:16 am

Me!  Me!  We could all chip in and buy and old school bus and paint it like "The Partridge Family." 

Yes! When are we doing this? I need dates!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/16/07 at 11:20 am

Yes! When are we doing this? I need dates!

*shrugs*  I'm free tomorrow...

Written By: La Roche on 04/16/07 at 11:23 am

No.

Paint it black and run over old people.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/16/07 at 11:25 am

No.

Paint it black and run over old people.

You're not invited.  :P

Written By: La Roche on 04/16/07 at 11:43 am

You're not invited.  :P

I didn't figure so.

It's ok, me and Al will run you off the road in his truck.  ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/16/07 at 12:05 pm

I didn't figure so.

Don't forget the forklift!

Written By: Howard on 04/16/07 at 4:00 pm

You'd be surprised... One of the trends right now, i believe all over the world, is promiscuous girls who do "everything" but are still virgins ::)

I'm a virgin too. *waves hand* ;D

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/16/07 at 4:51 pm

I didn't figure so.

::)
Al would never hurt us,Mr.B is a gentleman :)

I'm a virgin too. *waves hand* ;D

Yes you are Howard,but not a promiscuous one :)

Written By: Howard on 04/16/07 at 5:13 pm

::)
Al would never hurt us,Mr.B is a gentleman :)

Yes you are Howard,but not a promiscuous one :)

I'm just a virgin in general.

Written By: Tia on 04/16/07 at 5:42 pm

I'm just a virgin in general.
i think i saw this in the occupation code list in my 1040 instructions.
"01186 virgin, general
01187 virgin, slutty
01188 junkie, general
01189 junkie, slutty"

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/16/07 at 6:14 pm

"01186 virgin, general
01187 virgin, slutty
01188 junkie, general
01189 junkie, slutty"

;D

Written By: HawkTheSlayer on 04/16/07 at 6:48 pm

If you don't mind a head-trip, we could paint it in psychedelic colors and head for Abbie Hoffman's old farm.

Written By: Howard on 04/17/07 at 6:50 am

"01186 virgin, general
01187 virgin, slutty
01188 junkie, general
01189 junkie, slutty"

I didn't see it.

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/17/07 at 8:03 am

Very nice! You are really pretty.  :)

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/17/07 at 8:38 am

"01186 virgin, general
01187 virgin, slutty
01188 junkie, general
01189 junkie, slutty"

My form didn't have that :( I know some countries that have a sex worker code though...

Very nice! You are really pretty.  :)

Thank you :)

Written By: Howard on 04/17/07 at 1:52 pm

Very nice pretty picture of you.  :)

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/17/07 at 5:50 pm

Very nice pretty picture of you.  :)

Thanks Howard ;)

I think i'm gonna post a photo of myself as i wake up,it won't be pretty :o

Written By: Howard on 04/17/07 at 10:12 pm

Thanks Howard ;)

I think i'm gonna post a photo of myself as i wake up,it won't be pretty :o

Sure It will,make sure you use plenty of makeup.

Written By: Howard on 04/18/07 at 7:28 am

;D ;D ;D

I tried,but the person who took the photo didn't wait,damn it!

Check out my hands,i have the biggest hands in the world :o

Aw,you make yourself so pretty for the camera. ;)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/19/07 at 4:40 am

Another beautiful picture of a beautiful girl

Not huge hands but nice, long piano-playing fingers (from what I've always been told, to be able to play piano easiest, it's best to have longer fingers)  I don't know why.

Written By: Brian06 on 04/19/07 at 5:05 am

;D ;D ;D

Stunning pic, Isabel!

Written By: Howard on 04/19/07 at 6:18 am

Why did you powder your nose? ;D

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/19/07 at 7:01 am

Another beautiful picture of a beautiful girl

Not huge hands but nice, long piano-playing fingers (from what I've always been told, to be able to play piano easiest, it's best to have longer fingers)  I don't know why.

You know i had piano classes when i was younger and my teacher used to say that too,she could never understand why i was so bad at it ;D

Stunning pic, Isabel!

Ok,now you're lying. But thanks anyway ;)

Why did you powder your nose? ;D

So my nose won't get powder devoid :D

Written By: Howard on 04/19/07 at 8:07 pm

You know i had piano classes when i was younger and my teacher used to say that too,she could never understand why i was so bad at it ;D

Ok,now you're lying. But thanks anyway ;)

So my nose won't get powder devoid :D

Was it Jean Nate?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/20/07 at 3:59 am

Do you have any special..er...equipment or costume to dance in?

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/20/07 at 4:27 am

Was it Jean Nate?

What's that? ???

Do you have any special..er...equipment or costume to dance in?

Patty,for a tiny moment you made me think of strippers ;D

Not really,just regular workout clothes,salsa,tango or samba require heels though.
Oh and in winter legwarmers,very Flashdance lol,but it really helps

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/20/07 at 4:40 am

Jean Nate was a kinda stinky bath cologne splash that was popular in the 80s, although I'm not really sure in what reference Howard was asking you about?  I'm sure he'll explain later...

lol Sorry, I didn't mean stripper fashion (although do make TONS of money) (the lifestyle doesn't seem all that appealing to me.)  lol

I was entertaining myself earlier today looking at a link that Rice posted on another message board and came across this page and thought you might get a kick outta it since it's all dancing...I especially loved the "Evolution of Dance" youtube clip

http://thefuntimesguide.com/2005/11/funnydancing.php

Just in case it didn't make it to Europe, Bud Light (beer) had a series of radio commercials saluting people in "odd" jobs or with "unusual" skills.  They were really quite funny  This is what inspired the various web pages that are linked throught the above link.  (Sorry, I'm tired and feel like I'm double-talking and not making myself clear.)

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/20/07 at 5:07 am

Jean Nate was a kinda stinky bath cologne splash that was popular in the 80s, although I'm not really sure in what reference Howard was asking you about?  I'm sure he'll explain later...

lol Sorry, I didn't mean stripper fashion (although do make TONS of money) (the lifestyle doesn't seem all that appealing to me.)  lol

I was entertaining myself earlier today looking at a link that Rice posted on another message board and came across this page and thought you might get a kick outta it since it's all dancing...I especially loved the "Evolution of Dance" youtube clip

http://thefuntimesguide.com/2005/11/funnydancing.php

Just in case it didn't make it to Europe, Bud Light (beer) had a series of radio commercials saluting people in "odd" jobs or with "unusual" skills.  They were really quite funny   This is what inspired the various web pages that are linked throught the above link.   (Sorry, I'm tired and feel like I'm double-talking and not making myself clear.)

Ah thanks sweetie,i'll definitely check them :)

Written By: Howard on 04/20/07 at 6:34 am

What's that? ???
Patty,for a tiny moment you made me think of strippers ;D

Not really,just regular workout clothes,salsa,tango or samba require heels though.
Oh and in winter legwarmers,very Flashdance lol,but it really helps

Jean Nate is a perfumed powder for women.

Written By: whistledog on 04/22/07 at 10:17 pm

;D ;D ;D

a very nice pic Isabel http://www.greensmilies.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/smiley_emoticons_heart.gif

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/23/07 at 6:46 am

Jean Nate is a perfumed powder for women.

Oh i never used that. I like Clinique make up the best.

a very nice pic Isabel http://www.greensmilies.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/smiley_emoticons_heart.gif

Thanks Jason :)
I still think i look awful first thing in the morning though ;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/23/07 at 1:51 pm

Do you have any favorite food? 

Can you cook?

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/23/07 at 2:16 pm

Do you have any favorite food? 

Can you cook?

I love your question,'cause food is so important to me :)
My favorite dish is of course brazilian lol,it's called Feijoada, and it's pretty much meat and beans and it's delicious,but i also like italian,chinese,thai,indian...

And yes i do cook, my grandma taught me how to cook,she's from a place called Bahia in the north of Brazil,and the cuisine overthere is very inspired by african culture,so the recipes i do best can be compared to caribbean food,you know very spicy and really uncommon ingredients that i struggle to find here.
But i'm always learning new recipes,i watch a lot of those food tv shows,like The Naked Chef or Ready,Steady,Cook, and buy a lot of books too,i was once a kitchen apprentice and loved it.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 04/23/07 at 8:15 pm

Do you wear any perfume?  In what form (powder, cologne, bath splash, lotion)?  What are your favorite scents (other then perfume)?

Written By: Howard on 04/23/07 at 9:57 pm

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/24/07 at 6:43 am

Do you wear any perfume?  In what form (powder, cologne, bath splash, lotion)?  What are your favorite scents (other then perfume)?

I smell like...vanilla,i wear Vanilla eau de toilette,bath gel and body lotion all from The Body Shop. I tried other scents,but always come back to vanilla,i just can't get tired of it,my friends call me vanilla shortcake.

Other scents i love... fresh grass,other types of grass :D,good homemade food, and my favorite scent in the world...maresia,it's our word for that great smell of the combination of sea,salt and sand that is the beach 8)

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

Boy,i sure do lol
I have 7 siblings,4 brothers and 3 sisters.

Written By: Howard on 04/24/07 at 3:05 pm

I smell like...vanilla,i wear Vanilla eau de toilette,bath gel and body lotion all from The Body Shop. I tried other scents,but always come back to vanilla,i just can't get tired of it,my friends call me vanilla shortcake.

Other scents i love... fresh grass,other types of grass :D,good homemade food, and my favorite scent in the world...maresia,it's our word for that great smell of the combination of sea,salt and sand that is the beach 8)

Boy,i sure do lol
I have 7 siblings,4 brothers and 3 sisters.

How do you cope with them all?  :o ???

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/24/07 at 9:45 pm

How do you cope with them all?  :o ???

Well... there's an ocean between us :-\\

Written By: Howard on 04/24/07 at 9:52 pm

Well... there's an ocean between us :-\\

What do you mean by "an ocean"?

Written By: Tia on 04/24/07 at 9:55 pm

if i had to guess, i'd think she means the atlantic ocean.

you know the pacific ocean? well, this is the other one. :D just go east, you can't miss it.

Written By: thereshegoes on 04/24/07 at 10:11 pm

if i had to guess, i'd think she means the atlantic ocean.

you know the pacific ocean? well, this is the other one. :D just go east, you can't miss it.

I'm here they're still in South America,but i do have a sis in Thailand,so i should say oceans and gulfs, just a lot of water between us.

Written By: SemperYoda on 05/15/07 at 7:07 am

You're assuming we'd answer the door...

Seriously though, it's a great trip.  I've driven from Utah to Maryland, and I thought it would be boring but it was actually pretty cool.  You should absolutely do it.  We could take you to some cool places around here.

Also, the big square states are easy.  It's those itty bitty ones around New York that throw me off.

I thought this was an ask thershegoes post. 

Why are you talking about geography lessons?  LoL. 

My brother is a good guy Tia, you would like him. 

I have been to the four corners, but anywhere in southern Utah/Northern Arizona I love to go.  Very rugged, but beautiful country.

Written By: Howard on 05/15/07 at 4:09 pm

What's the worst trip you've taken with someone?  ???

Written By: Tia on 05/15/07 at 6:07 pm

hmm, yeah, that's a good question.

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/16/07 at 6:09 am

Too many to list ;D
I did a lot of traveling that went wrong, you know got lost, lost my money or got robbed,missed flights,had to sleep on train stations and shady hotels and so on, but none of that qualifies has a bad traveling experience.

The worst were:
When me and a group of friends,all girls,went to Ibiza, Ibiza is a spanish island in the mediterranean sea,it puts all those hedonist jamaican resorts to shame, i hated it,i like partying and drinking as much as the next girl,but having a bunch of horny,drunk,euro trash guys following you around like stalkers it's not my idea of fun,my friends loved the attention so it was impossible to avoid it. I love my friends,i really do,but they turn into vicious maneaters when they're away from their men. I don't know...it's just not my thing,when i travel i like to see more than hotel rooms and clubs.

Another lame one was a few years back,me and my ex-boyfriend went to one of those excursion package deal things to Tunisia with a bunch of boring coworkers of his,it was hellish,the country is beautiful and exotic but we had to get up really early everyday and be with the group 24/7,they all hated our guts cause we would run from them every chance we got and they would go ballistic cause the bus couldn't take off without EVERYONE abroad. The best thing was the locals,they kept trying to sell us some herb,but my ex was all worried his boss would find out so we didn't even do that :(

Written By: Howard on 05/16/07 at 6:24 am

What music do you listen to?

Written By: SemperYoda on 05/16/07 at 11:44 am

Too many to list ;D
I did a lot of traveling that went wrong, you know got lost, lost my money or got robbed,missed flights,had to sleep on train stations and shady hotels and so on, but none of that qualifies has a bad traveling experience.

The worst were:
When me and a group of friends,all girls,went to Ibiza, Ibiza is a spanish island in the mediterranean sea,it puts all those hedonist jamaican resorts to shame, i hated it,i like partying and drinking as much as the next girl,but having a bunch of horny,drunk,euro trash guys following you around like stalkers it's not my idea of fun,my friends loved the attention so it was impossible to avoid it. I love my friends,i really do,but they turn into vicious maneaters when they're away from their men. I don't know...it's just not my thing,when i travel i like to see more than hotel rooms and clubs.

Another lame one was a few years back,me and my ex-boyfriend went to one of those excursion package deal things to Tunisia with a bunch of boring coworkers of his,it was hellish,the country is beautiful and exotic but we had to get up really early everyday and be with the group 24/7,they all hated our guts cause we would run from them every chance we got and they would go ballistic cause the bus couldn't take off without EVERYONE abroad. The best thing was the locals,they kept trying to sell us some herb,but my ex was all worried his boss would find out so we didn't even do that :(

Its the same in a club with a bunch of horny/drunk guys.  Pisses me off cause most of us are there to dance, and they are there walking around the dance floor like asses trying to grind on every girl there.

I know what you mean about traveling.  I am there to see the place I am visiting, not just the clubs or bars.  Its good that you look at it that way anyway. 

Not sure I would like to go anywhere in Africa.

When ya going to make it back to the U.S.  You mentioned it before, but not sure if you answered.  Or im just blind.  :)

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/16/07 at 3:43 pm

What music do you listen to?

Right now? Tori Amos new album America Doll Posse over and over again,it's so good i can't get enough of it. Oh fun fact,one of the Dolls name is Isabel and she has a great song called Yo George that all americans will love ;)

Not sure I would like to go anywhere in Africa.

When ya going to make it back to the U.S.  You mentioned it before, but not sure if you answered.  Or im just blind.   :)

Why not? Africa is where we all started,must be so powerful,i really would love to know Zanzibar where part of my ancestors are from,i don't want to die without going there.

I don't know,to live...never again :o To visit as soon as someone gets me a plane ticket ;D

Written By: LittleMissUsername on 05/28/07 at 9:13 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/06/kloguck.gifWhy is this smiley flushing it's self?

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/29/07 at 6:08 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/06/kloguck.gifWhy is this smiley flushing it's self?

Oh that's just cause we all love Al's avi: http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=profile;u=7277

See? Wouldn't you want to be flushed down that toilet too?

Written By: Howard on 05/29/07 at 6:28 am

Oh that's just cause we all love Al's avi: http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?action=profile;u=7277

No I wouldn't want anyone to flush me down the toilet. ;D

Written By: LittleMissUsername on 05/29/07 at 7:44 am

:o
That's disturbing, but I like it.

Written By: Howard on 05/29/07 at 3:16 pm

How's the weather?

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/29/07 at 3:56 pm

:( I don't even know,i've been indoors since 8.30 am today!
It's really hot in here,so outside it must be even hotter :-\\

Written By: Tia on 05/29/07 at 4:01 pm

damn girl, you workin' like a dog!

Written By: Tia on 05/29/07 at 4:02 pm

funny how we have this expression "workin' like a dog" when 99% of the dogs i see don’t work a lick their entire lives.

Written By: Howard on 05/29/07 at 4:08 pm

:( I don't even know,i've been indoors since 8.30 am today!
It's really hot in here,so outside it must be even hotter :-\\

Over 100? :o

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/29/07 at 4:10 pm

damn girl, you workin' like a dog!

See? And i still find time to get in here,am i dedicated to this board or what???

funny how we have this expression "workin' like a dog" when 99% of the dogs i see don’t work a lick their entire lives.

That got me askin..Why does a dog lick his balls?

Over 100? :o

Nah,more like 25 going on 30...celsius of course,fahrenheit is for sissys ::)

Written By: Howard on 05/29/07 at 4:11 pm

See? And i still find time to get in here,am i dedicated to this board or what???

Nah,more like 25 going on 30...celsius of course,fahrenheit is for sissys ::)

Cause the dog is hungry? ;D

Written By: La Roche on 05/29/07 at 4:51 pm

Because he can. I know I would... and now I'm off to my Yoga lesson.

But seriously -

That's a question that always comes up, well, with my friends anyway.

If you could give yourself a blowjob, would you swallow?  ;D I mean, most people expect the woman to, so, it'd be hypocritical not to.

Myself, I don't care, once it's out of my body I couldn't give a s**t.

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/30/07 at 6:20 am

Oh really?

Somehow i don't believe you ::)

Written By: Howard on 05/30/07 at 6:22 am

Because he can. I know I would... and now I'm off to my Yoga lesson.

But seriously -

That's a question that always comes up, well, with my friends anyway.

If you could give yourself a blowjob, would you swallow?  ;D I mean, most people expect the woman to, so, it'd be hypocritical not to.

I can't reach that far. ;D

Written By: Tia on 05/30/07 at 6:59 am

I can't reach that far. ;D
???

most illogical, captain.

Written By: La Roche on 05/30/07 at 12:00 pm

Oh really?

Somehow i don't believe you ::)

I suppose I could prove it...

Written By: Satish on 05/30/07 at 2:23 pm

I have to ask, since you're a Brazillian dancer, have you ever done the lambada?

Cause if you have, I'm sure we'd all be thrilled if you had some footage to show us!  ;)

Written By: Howard on 05/30/07 at 5:00 pm

???

most illogical, captain.

Yes It sure is. ;D

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/30/07 at 5:15 pm

I suppose I could prove it...

It's not necessary! I find it strange,what you said,but i'll just pm you 'cause i don't want this thread to go down the drain! :D
I have to ask, since you're a Brazillian dancer, have you ever done the lambada?

Cause if you have, I'm sure we'd all be thrilled if you had some footage to show us!  ;)

Well i was 11 when lambada got big,if my momma catched me dancing that i wouldn't be alive now :o

Written By: LittleMissUsername on 05/30/07 at 10:03 pm

Is Let's Dance your favorite Bowie song?

Written By: Howard on 05/31/07 at 6:26 am

Do you like The Gibson Brothers?

Written By: thereshegoes on 05/31/07 at 1:03 pm

Is Let's Dance your favorite Bowie song?

You'd think,no?

I'm a big Bowie fan,i love almost everything he's done,my favorite album from him is still and always The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, songs like "Lady Stardust" and "Rock 'N' Roll Suicide" 8)

But right now,i'm listening a lot to his song "I'm Afraid Of Americans",i really don't know why ::)

Do you like The Gibson Brothers?

I don't know them so i would say probably not :-\\

Written By: Howard on 05/31/07 at 7:31 pm

You'd think,no?

I'm a big Bowie fan,i love almost everything he's done,my favorite album from him is still and always The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, songs like "Lady Stardust" and "Rock 'N' Roll Suicide" 8)

But right now,i'm listening a lot to his song "I'm Afraid Of Americans",i really don't know why ::)

I don't know them so i would say probably not :-\\

They sang hits like "Cuba" and "Que Sera Mi Vida" in 1979.

Written By: thereshegoes on 06/01/07 at 5:41 pm

They sang hits like "Cuba" and "Que Sera Mi Vida" in 1979.

Never heard,sorry :(

Written By: Howard on 06/02/07 at 6:28 am

Never heard,sorry :(

I have the video to Youtube.Would you like to see it? ???

Written By: thereshegoes on 06/04/07 at 2:31 pm

I have the video to Youtube.Would you like to see it? ???

Sure Howard,send it my way :)

Written By: Howard on 06/04/07 at 3:05 pm

Sure Howard,send it my way :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zRVIav3PCOI

Written By: thereshegoes on 06/05/07 at 3:32 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zRVIav3PCOI

Wow,that was intense :o

Written By: Howard on 06/05/07 at 4:03 pm

Wow,that was intense :o

You mean the video? ???

Written By: thereshegoes on 07/14/08 at 11:42 am

Dave's new thread reminded me i used to have one of this. I'm gonna bring it back 'cause i'm bored with nothing to do.

Questions about Brazil are welcome too :)

Written By: Tia on 07/14/08 at 11:45 am

can you tell us anything about footballer ronaldo and his preferred sexual partners? :P

Written By: La Roche on 07/14/08 at 11:59 am

Is Ronaldinho.. seriously.. going to play for Man City. That's just retarded!

How will Scolari do in the Prem?

Don't you wish Ronaldo would just go away?

Written By: thereshegoes on 07/14/08 at 12:13 pm

can you tell us anything about footballer ronaldo and his preferred sexual partners? :P

Ronaldo (not to mistake with Cristiano Ronaldo or Ronaldinho Gaúcho) was one of the best players in the world. He played for Brazil in world tournaments and in the best european clubs but after a few messy injuries he never got in top shape again. Now he prefers the life of drugs, women(or womenlike fellas :o) and fast life. He still plays and he's still convinced he's the best though ::)

Written By: thereshegoes on 07/14/08 at 12:26 pm

Is Ronaldinho.. seriously.. going to play for Man City. That's just retarded!

How will Scolari do in the Prem?

Don't you wish Ronaldo would just go away?

I don't know, i heard Barcelona has been a bitch to him so maybe.

He will win all just like Mourinho!

Yes,yes,yes. And he can take skanky Nereida with him 8-P

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/14/08 at 12:56 pm

Was Ronaldo the one who looked like someone with a paintbrush slipped and slapped his forehead with black paint?  I swear that was the ugliest "hairstyle" I'd ever seen.

Written By: La Roche on 07/14/08 at 1:48 pm

I don't know, i heard Barcelona has been a bitch to him so maybe.

He will win all just like Mourinho!

Yes,yes,yes. And he can take skanky Nereida with him 8-P

Yeah, Barca was a bitch to him and Deco, that's retarded, two of the best midfielders in the world and you throw them to the wolves. I want to see Messi in the Prem as well!

Mourinho never won the European Cup with them.

Written By: thereshegoes on 07/14/08 at 4:59 pm

Was Ronaldo the one who looked like someone with a paintbrush slipped and slapped his forehead with black paint?  I swear that was the ugliest "hairstyle" I'd ever seen.

Ronaldo used to be completely bald and then one day he started to grow hair,is the Samson story reversed,his hair grew his skills dropped

Yeah, Barca was a bitch to him and Deco, that's retarded, two of the best midfielders in the world and you throw them to the wolves. I want to see Messi in the Prem as well!

Mourinho never won the European Cup with them.

Brazilians are having trouble in Spain these days.

But Scolari will :P

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 07/14/08 at 10:34 pm

Do you still like to dance for fun?  ;)

What is your favorite dance to do?

Have you done much traveling in South America?  Where is your favorite place in the world?

Written By: La Roche on 07/15/08 at 11:38 am

Ronaldo used to be completely bald and then one day he started to grow hair,is the Samson story reversed,his hair grew his skills dropped

Brazilians are having trouble in Spain these days.

But Scolari will :P

I don't know, if Scolari loses Lamps and Drogba how will he replace them? Deco and Etoo?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 07/15/08 at 6:47 pm

How the heck are you?!?  :)

Written By: thereshegoes on 07/16/08 at 11:37 am

Do you still like to dance for fun?  ;)

What is your favorite dance to do?

Have you done much traveling in South America?  Where is your favorite place in the world?

I do like,i don't dance much anymore :( The most fun to teach is salsa,the most fun to dance is tango.
Unfortunetly since i came back i haven't left Rio. To live? Lisbon,Portugal. To visit? Italy or Greece 8)

I don't know, if Scolari loses Lamps and Drogba how will he replace them? Deco and Etoo?

Scolari can get any of the players he worked with both in Brazil and in Portugal,if he sets his mind he can even get Cristiano Ronaldo,there's something about...Filipão :D

How the heck are you?!?   :)

Shouldn't i be the one to ask that,Miss AWOL?

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/17/08 at 12:30 am

Have you thought much about moving to the United States of America?

Written By: thereshegoes on 07/17/08 at 11:06 am

Have you thought much about moving to the United States of America?

I was thinking about it for awhile but i doubt i will. I like America and would love to visit again but to live it's too difficult,you know?

Written By: Tia on 07/17/08 at 11:11 am

http://www.shafferfineart.com/Island-Love.jpg

Written By: thereshegoes on 07/17/08 at 11:16 am

http://www.shafferfineart.com/Island-Love.jpg

Paradise 8)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 07/17/08 at 8:00 pm

Shouldn't i be the one to ask that,Miss AWOL?

I know, I know, but in my defense, I gave you my work email and I never heard from you!  8-P

And I've been around a lot lately...so that should count for something!

Anyway, it's great to see you!  :-*

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/17/08 at 11:11 pm

I was thinking about it for awhile but i doubt i will. I like America and would love to visit again but to live it's too difficult,you know?
I don't know if its really any more difficult than there and you already have lots of freinds here. it's actually pretty cool living here

so if I visited Brazil, and things got wild crazy, could I blame it on Rio?

Written By: Tia on 07/18/08 at 8:36 pm

probably wanna refrain from blaming rio till you leave. :D

p.s. make sure and tell everyone youre canadian.

Written By: thereshegoes on 07/22/08 at 10:58 am

I know, I know, but in my defense, I gave you my work email and I never heard from you!  8-P

And I've been around a lot lately...so that should count for something!

Anyway, it's great to see you!   :-*

You did? I must look cause i really don't remember :-
I don't know if its really any more difficult than there and you already have lots of freinds here. it's actually pretty cool living here

It's difficult to get a visa that's what i was talking about. I know despite all America still has a better lifestyle than my own country.
And yes we always blame it on Rio and you bet things do get wild crazy here ;)

probably wanna refrain from blaming rio till you leave. :D

p.s. make sure and tell everyone youre canadian.

Nah,we blame it too,it can take it.
That's not true,we love americans here :P

Written By: Davester on 07/24/08 at 10:34 pm

Isabel...

Let's say you're sitting on a bench in a park, alone, and a person you don't know also sits on the bench but doesn't say anything, would you feel the need to say something to the person, like "good afternoon", to avoid an uncomfortable silence...?

Written By: thereshegoes on 07/25/08 at 11:06 am

Isabel...

Let's say you're sitting on a bench in a park, alone, and a person you don't know also sits on the bench but doesn't say anything, would you feel the need to say something to the person, like "good afternoon", to avoid an uncomfortable silence...?

Depends on the day. If i'm in a good mood and he/she seems somewhat approachable i will start a conversation. I have no problem with small talk and i've met some really nice people that way. But if i'm not in the mood then i won't say anything and just enjoy the uncomfortable silence,it's as important to me.

Written By: Davester on 07/25/08 at 6:38 pm

Depends on the day. If i'm in a good mood and he/she seems somewhat approachable i will start a conversation. I have no problem with small talk and i've met some really nice people that way. But if i'm not in the mood then i won't say anything and just enjoy the uncomfortable silence,it's as important to me.

So you're not like me.  Sitting near a stranger, in silence, I'm positively jumping out of my skin.  If they don't say something, I will, even if I'm not in the mood to talk.  I suppose it's an "I'm okay, you're okay" thing.  I like to know where they are while in my close vicinity...

If I do say "hi" and they don't respond they must be deaf, mute, in a foul mood or don't understand English...

None of this applies while standing at the urinal...

Written By: thereshegoes on 07/28/08 at 2:46 pm

So you're not like me.  Sitting near a stranger, in silence, I'm positively jumping out of my skin.  If they don't say something, I will, even if I'm not in the mood to talk.  I suppose it's an "I'm okay, you're okay" thing.  I like to know where they are while in my close vicinity...

If I do say "hi" and they don't respond they must be deaf, mute, in a foul mood or don't understand English...

None of this applies while standing at the urinal...

;D
Girls talk alot in restrooms. "Hey,can you get me some toilet paper". And that's why we're better than you guys,cause we help eachother out.

I once asked someone i didn't know how they were and they replied "do i fudgeing know you?get out of my face". Only in America  :P

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/28/08 at 5:07 pm

You did? I must look cause i really don't remember :-It's difficult to get a visa that's what i was talking about. I know despite all America still has a better lifestyle than my own country.
And yes we always blame it on Rio and you bet things do get wild crazy here ;)

This land is my land, I will grant you full passage and access if you need.  8)

Written By: thereshegoes on 07/30/08 at 7:49 pm

This land is my land, I will grant you full passage and access if you need.  8)

What will Lady Di say of our sham marriage so i can get my green card?  :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 07/30/08 at 8:02 pm

What will Lady Di say of our sham marriage so i can get my green card?  :D
sham marriage? don't worry about it. Lady Di's my sister  ::)

if all else fails, I could hire you as an Au pair, or I could adopt you  8)  I told you before Julie's always wanted a big sister

Written By: thereshegoes on 08/01/08 at 10:30 am

sham marriage? don't worry about it. Lady Di's my sister  ::)

if all else fails, I could hire you as an Au pair, or I could adopt you  8)  I told you before Julie's always wanted a big sister

Adopt me? Would i get an allowance too?  :)

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/01/08 at 10:36 am

Adopt me? Would i get an allowance too?  :)
sure, it'd be interesting and you'd then be entitled to an ATM card and credit card and all you have to do is sleep, eat, and watch tv, and go out and have fun. no chores or responsibilities. sound too good to be true?  actually sounds like Julie's life right now  ;D but she does have a job and is going to college.

Written By: thereshegoes on 08/01/08 at 6:58 pm

sure, it'd be interesting and you'd then be entitled to an ATM card and credit card and all you have to do is sleep, eat, and watch tv, and go out and have fun. no chores or responsibilities. sound too good to be true?  actually sounds like Julie's life right now  ;D but she does have a job and is going to college.

These younguns :P. My baby sister is worse,she believes the world exists to serve her. I'm always telling her "when i was your age i sure had to bust my ass off when i needed something".
And then sometimes i wonder how the hell did i become such an old "in my time" nag and just :-X

Written By: Tia on 08/12/08 at 4:02 pm

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9GHoR-RJLy8/SJuWTA1oMYI/AAAAAAAAF4M/IWPZCmlPhd0/s320/BikiniWax.jpg

Written By: thereshegoes on 08/18/08 at 4:02 pm

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9GHoR-RJLy8/SJuWTA1oMYI/AAAAAAAAF4M/IWPZCmlPhd0/s320/BikiniWax.jpg

Is that a question?

If so...yes ;)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/18/08 at 5:12 pm

Do you like to dress up?  Do you like to go to clubs and dance?  What kind of shoes do you normally wear? 

Do you have any pets?

Written By: Midas on 08/18/08 at 11:06 pm

Wherehaveyoubeen?  :D

Written By: thereshegoes on 08/19/08 at 10:02 am

Do you like to dress up?  Do you like to go to clubs and dance?  What kind of shoes do you normally wear? 

Do you have any pets?

I went through a phase when i was all into fashion and loved dressing up but then i was spending way too much money i didn't have on clothes so i just went back to jeans and tops and the occasional dress.

Clubbing was fun but after awhile it does get old,i still love to dance but it's been ages since i went out partying.

Oh right now all i wear is flip flops,heels make your legs look great but they kill you.

Nope,no pets. I can hardly take care of myself  :-[

Written By: thereshegoes on 08/19/08 at 10:05 am

Wherehaveyoubeen?  :D

Ah you know,busy living the oh so exciting life :D

Written By: seamermar on 08/21/08 at 6:42 am

just as say the song :

"Have you broke any heart or say any lie ? "  :D

I hope don't go out of the question  :o

If so, please be patient with me  ::) I'm from far in the mind but I¡'m trying to fit with this site.

In the 00s again  :D

Written By: thereshegoes on 08/22/08 at 12:13 pm

just as say the song :

"Have you broke any heart or say any lie ? "  :D

I hope don't go out of the question  :o

If so, please be patient with me  ::) I'm from far in the mind but I¡'m trying to fit with this site.

In the 00s again  :D

Never broke any heart and lies just sweet little ones ;)

Written By: seamermar on 08/23/08 at 2:16 pm

That's right Thereshegoes, sometimes a lie keep us from a cry  ::)

I'm just brownsering the site, so your nick brought me that song "There she goes",
by the way where, why or what is it from?

if you're the will to answer of course. ;)

Written By: nally on 08/24/08 at 7:54 pm

So how do you plan on spending your birthday? ;)

Written By: seamermar on 08/25/08 at 5:08 am

In the fiction of the space between
sometimes a lie is the best thing
so to keep from a sad and loud cry
I rather a sweet and harmless lie.  :) ;)

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/27/08 at 1:19 am

I'm just brownsering the site, so your nick brought me that song "There she goes",
by the way where, why or what is it from?

if you're the will to answer of course. ;)

Written By: Midas on 09/16/08 at 11:28 am

I always think of The La's song as well.  Do you like that song?

Written By: Tia on 09/16/08 at 11:46 am

where are you?

why do you hide?

Written By: thereshegoes on 09/16/08 at 3:16 pm

So how do you plan on spending your birthday? ;)

I was at the hospital. Fun,fun,fun :D

Written By: nally on 09/16/08 at 3:17 pm

I was at the hospital. Fun,fun,fun :D

I was talking about this year ;) Is that where you were?

Written By: thereshegoes on 09/16/08 at 3:18 pm

I always think of The La's song as well.  Do you like that song?

I love it and i've just heard it right now 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhgw0ZOBg3A

Written By: thereshegoes on 09/16/08 at 3:20 pm

where are you?

why do you hide?

I'm only a  :-* away.

I was talking about this year ;) Is that where you were?

Yes. But i was in São Paulo so the trip was kind of a b-day gift.

Written By: nally on 09/16/08 at 3:21 pm

I'm only a  :-* away.

Yes. But i was in São Paulo so the trip was kind of a b-day gift.

That's good. :) I understand now

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 09/16/08 at 3:21 pm

you're well within karma'ng distance  8)

Written By: thereshegoes on 09/16/08 at 3:22 pm

you're well within karma'ng distance  8)

Ah Mike,you are too sweet :)

Written By: Macphisto on 09/25/08 at 11:11 pm

Just figured I'd bump this thread up...  8)

So, what do you like most about Brazil that differs from America?

Written By: thereshegoes on 09/26/08 at 11:58 am

Just figured I'd bump this thread up...   8)

So, what do you like most about Brazil that differs from America?

When i was away i missed everything about my country:
all the nice strangers who would smile and say good morning
the mixture of races and colors that makes us the most sexy nationality in the world
the music sounds from my neighboorhood windows that would make us dance and sing along right in the middle of the street
our language that sounds like no other
eating rice and beans at least once a day
Carnaval partying every year
drinking coconut water after a long lazy day at the beach
going to visit my friends at the favela just i could have the best view of Rio and the bay.
every sunday afternoon when we had cookouts and watch Flamengo kick ass
wearing white at the new years parties
our crazy way of being,always hustling never stressing 'cause God is brazilian and everything will be alright

Written By: Macphisto on 09/26/08 at 9:35 pm

I may have to visit Brazil someday...  ;)

Well, what's your favorite movie?

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/19/08 at 1:43 pm

Why did you change your name?

BTW, I absolutely love this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvPm0-tIQk0

Written By: thereshegoes on 11/19/08 at 3:29 pm

Why did you change your name?

BTW, I absolutely love this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvPm0-tIQk0

'Cause i got bored with it.

Don't tell anyone...but now miss it :-[

Written By: Tia on 11/19/08 at 3:30 pm

'Cause i got bored with it.

Don't tell anyone...but now miss it :-[

maybe he "hereshecomes" for a while?

Written By: thereshegoes on 11/19/08 at 3:45 pm

I come nowhere :D

Written By: Tia on 11/19/08 at 3:47 pm

http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/hogans-heroes-2.jpg

"i KNOW NUZZINK!"

Written By: Midas on 11/21/08 at 9:15 am

Ur doin' it rong. 

:D

Written By: thereshegoes on 02/26/09 at 6:38 pm

Je suis très bored...

More questions,please :)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 02/26/09 at 7:03 pm

So, while America is a stuffy place that's pretty much oppressed is there anything you find redeeming about it?  I'm still trying to find something.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 02/26/09 at 8:55 pm

I should probably word this question delicately...

Are there many big people in Brazil?  Every picture I ever see of Brazil, the woman are crazy gorgeous (and fairly thin) and the guys are all debonair.  Are there many tall people there?    Does everybody go around dancing the tango and lambada to get wherever they are going everyday?  ;)  :D

Written By: Tia on 03/01/09 at 9:05 am

Are there many big people in Brazil?  Every picture I ever see of Brazil, the woman are crazy gorgeous (and fairly thin) and the guys are all debonair.  Are there many tall people there?    Does everybody go around dancing the tango and lambada to get wherever they are going everyday?   ;)  :D
i went to lisbon and as i was going from the airport to my hotel i walked through this neighborhood where EVERYone was just beautiful and then by the time i got to the hotel i surrounded by fat european tourists. i asked isabel later and she was like, yeah, you went through the brazilian part of town...  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 03/01/09 at 6:49 pm

Is the classic 'Lambada' by Kaoma still a popular party tune in Brazil?

Written By: thereshegoes on 03/01/09 at 8:03 pm

So, while America is a stuffy place that's pretty much oppressed is there anything you find redeeming about it?  I'm still trying to find something.

Some of you ;)

Are there many big people in Brazil?  Every picture I ever see of Brazil, the woman are crazy gorgeous (and fairly thin) and the guys are all debonair.  Are there many tall people there?    Does everybody go around dancing the tango and lambada to get wherever they are going everyday?   ;)  :D

Here in Rio everyone is a little bit too obsessed with eating healthy and exercising,the beach culture kind of asks that of you but you can see people of all shapes and sizes around. As for height, all the young kids look like giants to me.

Oh and we do,it's like living a musical everyday  :D

i went to lisbon and as i was going from the airport to my hotel i walked through this neighborhood where EVERYone was just beautiful and then by the time i got to the hotel i surrounded by fat european tourists. i asked isabel later and she was like, yeah, you went through the brazilian part of town...  ;D

Good memories 8)

Is the classic 'Lambada' by Kaoma still a popular party tune in Brazil?

More of a way to reminisce. If you go to a club and that song comes up everyone will dance it but at the same time make fun of it 'cause it's so old and cheesy now.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 08/24/09 at 1:08 am

Where you been???

I got something for you.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8UAQMfdV_I

Written By: Tia on 08/24/09 at 9:49 am

Where you been???

I got something for you.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8UAQMfdV_I
al-b's psychic! did you know it's isabel's birthday today??

Check for new replies or respond here...