inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask me about me or MADONNA

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/07/08 at 9:38 am

Anything you want to know?

Subject: Re: Ask me about me

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/07/08 at 12:17 pm

how did you and your boyfriend meet?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/07/08 at 12:59 pm

good question!  well, about 6 years ago, my best friend Laura worked part-time at Structure at one of our local malls, and this guy named Billy worked there, who she thought would be a good match for me.  She got his number and I called him.  We had a great conversation, but I wouldn't say we really hit it off, and actually he was supposed to call me to get together and never did.  Well, a couple weeks went by and Laura finally asked Billy what happened to him calling me and he told me he didn't have long distance so that's why he couldn't call.  I didn't buy it, so I just kinda forgot about it.  Then, about 8 months later, I was at a different mall with a friend.  he said he wanted to stop in Structure to see if Billy was working.  I put 2 and 2 together and realized it was the same Billy.  So, while I was in there, my friend introduced me to him and I felt the chemistry between us.  We left, I didn't get his number or anything, and then a couple days later we ran into each other at a club.  Well, we started dating that night and, except for a brief period about a year ago when we had some problems, we've been together ever since :)  Very, very happily in love.  I believe it was fate.  Too many things had to go right in order for us to finally get together... a higher power definitely intervened.

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/08 at 8:55 pm

what's been your favorite job?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/07/08 at 9:07 pm

what's been your favorite job?

hmmm, unfortunately, I can't say that I've had a job that I've enjoyed.  However, I have thoroughly enjoyed working at several places, if that makes sense.  It's more about the people that I work with and the overall environment than what I do.  And my favorite place so far was my last job as a purchasing agent (which I still am) for a small company about 45 minutes from where I live.  I worked with some of the coolest people and I had so much fun there.  Really, everywhere I've worked, except for my current job, has had people that I really liked.  My new job isn't awful, but nobody here likes to have fun.  :(

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/08 at 9:10 pm

hmmm, unfortunately, I can't say that I've had a job that I've enjoyed.  However, I have thoroughly enjoyed working at several places, if that makes sense.  It's more about the people that I work with and the overall environment than what I do.  And my favorite place so far was my last job as a purchasing agent (which I still am) for a small company about 45 minutes from where I live.  I worked with some of the coolest people and I had so much fun there.  Really, everywhere I've worked, except for my current job, has had people that I really liked.  My new job isn't awful, but nobody here likes to have fun.  :(

You definitely need to have fun.. how soon before you get another job?

Written By: whistledog on 01/07/08 at 9:24 pm

Did you ever get those screws out of your tires?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/07/08 at 10:58 pm

good question!  well, about 6 years ago, my best friend Laura worked part-time at Structure at one of our local malls, and this guy named Billy worked there, who she thought would be a good match for me.  She got his number and I called him.  We had a great conversation, but I wouldn't say we really hit it off, and actually he was supposed to call me to get together and never did.  Well, a couple weeks went by and Laura finally asked Billy what happened to him calling me and he told me he didn't have long distance so that's why he couldn't call.  I didn't buy it, so I just kinda forgot about it.  Then, about 8 months later, I was at a different mall with a friend.  he said he wanted to stop in Structure to see if Billy was working.  I put 2 and 2 together and realized it was the same Billy.  So, while I was in there, my friend introduced me to him and I felt the chemistry between us.  We left, I didn't get his number or anything, and then a couple days later we ran into each other at a club.  Well, we started dating that night and, except for a brief period about a year ago when we had some problems, we've been together ever since :)  Very, very happily in love.  I believe it was fate.  Too many things had to go right in order for us to finally get together... a higher power definitely intervened.

that's a really sweet story...you guys make a very lovely couple! :) I'm glad you are happy.

Do you have any siblings....or are you an only child?

Written By: Howard on 01/08/08 at 6:23 am

Have you been made of before?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/08/08 at 7:05 am

Did you ever get those screws out of your tires?

YES!!! they no longer mock, taunt, and ridicule me on a daily basis. thanks for asking... at least somebody cares!  :\'(

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/08/08 at 7:06 am

You definitely need to have fun.. how soon before you get another job?

ASAP.  My superior, whose job I have to do when he's not here, has called out sick 16 times since I started working here on July 29.  It's unreal.  Today's #16.

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/08/08 at 7:07 am

that's a really sweet story...you guys make a very lovely couple! :) I'm glad you are happy.

Do you have any siblings....or are you an only child?

I have a brother, 4 years younger.  How about you?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/08/08 at 7:08 am

I have a brother, 4 years younger.  How about you?

I have two younger sisters. One is 26, the other is 20...oh, and I will be 31 this month. :)

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/08/08 at 7:08 am

Have you been made of before?

made fun of? Plenty of times.  I was picked on a lot in high school for being fat and gay LOL But I got over it...and embraced who I am.  I also lost a ton of weight, most of which I've gained back this year because I'm just a pig at heart...  ;D But I'll lose it again.

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/08/08 at 7:09 am

I have two younger sisters. One is 26, the other is 20...oh, and I will be 31 this month. :)

oh when's your birthday??

Written By: KKay on 01/08/08 at 8:39 am

are you named after anyone?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/08/08 at 9:02 am

are you named after anyone?

Yep, named after my father, who's named after his father, who's named after his father.  I'm the 4th  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/08/08 at 12:22 pm

what's your favorite band?

Would you rather stay at home or do you love to go out?

What is your favorite brand of shoes?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/08/08 at 1:19 pm

what's your favorite band?

MADONNA...not really a band, but nobody else comes close... then Tori Amos, Alanis Morissette, Gloria Estefan, and Dolly Parton  ;D

Would you rather stay at home or do you love to go out?

Usually, I'd rather go out.  I get restless just sitting in front of the TV.  but i'm fine with staying home, as long as I'm doing something constructive.

What is your favorite brand of shoes?

hmmm... i don't have a very big interest in shoes, but i really like Crocs :)

http://www.alaskamillandfeed.com/shop/images/Crocs%20Logo.JPG

Written By: Howard on 01/08/08 at 3:43 pm

Have you ever been to any gay and lesbian protests? ???

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/08/08 at 10:23 pm

and Dolly Parton  ;D

Ohhhh..I LOVE Dolly!! She's coming to Pittsburgh soon! :)

Written By: Howard on 01/09/08 at 6:22 am

I read she's paper-thin skinny. :o

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/09/08 at 7:58 am

she is??i wonder if she's coming to Philly too! i need to check into this

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/09/08 at 8:00 am

yeah, i saw her latest video and it was a little alarming.  i love her and i think she's beautiful but she is constantly trying to become an image of someone she isn't... i don't know how to explain it. it's like she has this image of what she wants to look like and she's manipulating her body and face so much to get there... and then she ends up looking a little scary in the process  :\'(

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/09/08 at 8:00 am

Have you ever been to any gay and lesbian protests? ???

protests? well, no... but i have been to a Gay Pride Day type of thing... total freak show. never again.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/09/08 at 10:59 am

she is??i wonder if she's coming to Philly too! i need to check into this

yes...here's the info regarding the Pittsburgh one...I would love to see her!!

http://www.pgharts.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=11962

She's going to be in Pittsburgh on March 3, and in Hershey on March 4th...I think that is probably the closest to you. Oh...she's going to be in New York (radio city music hall) on March 7th.  I'm sure it would be a really awesome show!!! :)

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/08 at 1:03 pm

ASAP.  My superior, whose job I have to do when he's not here, has called out sick 16 times since I started working here on July 29.  It's unreal.  Today's #16.

sounds like your boss isn't sick...just sick of working. I suffer from the same ailment

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/09/08 at 1:15 pm

sounds like your boss isn't sick...just sick of working. I suffer from the same ailment

;D yeah, me too.  but i would feel so guilty taking as many days as he does.  besides that, i'd probably be fired.  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/08 at 1:15 pm

;D yeah, me too.  but i would feel so guilty taking as many days as he does.  besides that, i'd probably be fired.  >:(

yeah that sucks...

Subject: Re: Ask me about me or MADONNA

Written By: whistledog on 01/10/08 at 12:56 am

Apparently you misread.  Dolly Parton paper thin?  From the chest down maybe, but from the chest up, ain't no way :o

Written By: Howard on 01/10/08 at 6:35 am

Apparently you misread.  Dolly Parton paper thin?  From the chest down maybe, but from the chest up, ain't no way :o

She must take the weight from her bosoms and put them somewhere else. ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/10/08 at 7:07 am

;D gotcha  :D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/10/08 at 12:50 pm

If this is too personal you don't have to answer it....but I just always wonder and am curious about people's life stories..they fascinate me.

Have you always known that you were gay, or did you experiment with girls when you were younger?  Is your family supportive of you? Were you nervous when you came out to people that are close to you?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/10/08 at 1:12 pm

If this is too personal you don't have to answer it....but I just always wonder and am curious about people's life stories..they fascinate me.

Have you always known that you were gay, or did you experiment with girls when you were younger?  Is your family supportive of you? Were you nervous when you came out to people that are close to you?

I've always known it, but it took many years to accept it...and honestly I still don't know that I accept it 100%.  I almost resent myself for being gay, though I know I can't help it or change it, and it's not like I chose to be gay either.  I can remember as early as 5 I would look at other boys instead of other girls.  That's why it makes me so mad when people say it's a choice.  It's not!  Why would I choose a life of repression?  Why would I choose not to be able to walk down the street with the one I love and hold hands?  It just doesn't make sense.

I have never experimented with a girl other than kissing... that's it.  And it felt like I was kissing a wall.  That's when I knew for sure that I was big ol 'mo.  ;D

And I was extremely nervous to come out to everyone.  I started with my friends, then my family.  It all went so smoothly.  Nobody treats me different...everyone is totally accepting.  Sometimes I think they accept me more than I accept myself.  But I am very lucky to have the family and friends I have.

Written By: karen on 01/10/08 at 7:32 pm

Have you ever felt like mvoing to another country so that you could get married?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/10/08 at 10:32 pm

I've always known it, but it took many years to accept it...and honestly I still don't know that I accept it 100%.  I almost resent myself for being gay, though I know I can't help it or change it, and it's not like I chose to be gay either.  I can remember as early as 5 I would look at other boys instead of other girls.  That's why it makes me so mad when people say it's a choice.  It's not!  Why would I choose a life of repression?  Why would I choose not to be able to walk down the street with the one I love and hold hands?  It just doesn't make sense.

I have never experimented with a girl other than kissing... that's it.  And it felt like I was kissing a wall.  That's when I knew for sure that I was big ol 'mo.   ;D

And I was extremely nervous to come out to everyone.  I started with my friends, then my family.  It all went so smoothly.  Nobody treats me different...everyone is totally accepting.  Sometimes I think they accept me more than I accept myself.  But I am very lucky to have the family and friends I have.

I am so happy to hear that the ones you love, support you so much. Hugs to you for being your TRUE self. :)

Written By: Howard on 01/11/08 at 6:44 am

What guys interest you?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/16/08 at 7:38 am

Have you ever felt like mvoing to another country so that you could get married?

Sorry guys, I've been moving into a new house and offline for a while

I have thought about it, but i could never leave my friends and family.  I just keep hoping this country wiill wise up and allow it to happen here someday

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/16/08 at 7:39 am

I am so happy to hear that the ones you love, support you so much. Hugs to you for being your TRUE self. :)

Thanks!!  :)

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/16/08 at 7:39 am

What guys interest you?

My guy

Written By: Howard on 01/16/08 at 8:05 am

My guy

and who's that?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/16/08 at 8:49 am

and who's that?

u

Written By: snozberries on 01/16/08 at 9:01 am

Congrats on the move!!!!

Written By: Howard on 01/16/08 at 2:32 pm

u

Oh Garsh,You really shouldn't have. ;D ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/16/08 at 10:26 pm

Sorry guys, I've been moving into a new house and offline for a while

I have thought about it, but i could never leave my friends and family.  I just keep hoping this country wiill wise up and allow it to happen here someday

Do you live in the same town, Bill?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/17/08 at 7:11 am

Do you live in the same town, Bill?

Yep, same town, just a different street.  I moved in with Billy, we're renting a house.  I'll post a picture of my kitchen soon.  It's all vintage and cozy and I love it!!

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/17/08 at 7:12 am

Why couldn't Madonna change her name to a symbol?
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTb_yjSo9HIy0AWV2jzbkF/SIG=1364vkr39/EXP=1200659491/**http%3A//www.printinglogos.com/logos_online/Symbols/thumbnails/Female%2520Symbol.jpg

???

I think Madonna is a good enough name! :)

Written By: Howard on 01/17/08 at 7:23 am

Do you plan on marrying?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/17/08 at 7:39 am

Do you plan on marrying?

I'd love to Howard, but first you have to propose...

Written By: snozberries on 01/17/08 at 6:11 pm

;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/17/08 at 10:43 pm

Yep, same town, just a different street.  I moved in with Billy, we're renting a house.  I'll post a picture of my kitchen soon.  It's all vintage and cozy and I love it!!

OH...I can't wait to see it! I was at an antique shop today and I thought of you, Bill. They had insane amounts of vintage Pyrex/kitchen ware....it was awesome! :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/18/08 at 2:38 am

A few years back Madonna used to live in the Notting Hill area of London and I am still trying to locate which house. Do you have any idea?

Written By: Howard on 01/18/08 at 6:25 am

I'd love to Howard, but first you have to propose...

No Thank You I have a girlfriend! ::)

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/18/08 at 7:13 am

No Thank You I have a girlfriend! ::)

awww shucks

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/18/08 at 7:14 am

OH...I can't wait to see it! I was at an antique shop today and I thought of you, Bill. They had insane amounts of vintage Pyrex/kitchen ware....it was awesome! :)

ooh i'd love to see that!  I love going to Antique stores for the  Pyrex but it's usually very overpriced.  I will occassionally buy something that I just can't find anywhere else :)  That's so sweet that you thought of me!

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/18/08 at 7:37 am

A few years back Madonna used to live in the Notting Hill area of London and I am still trying to locate which house. Do you have any idea?

I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer to that one.  I know where she lives in the USA, but not England  :-[

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/18/08 at 7:46 am

Do you like musicals? If so...which one is your favorite? Have you ever been in a play before?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/18/08 at 7:56 am

I'm sorry, but I don't know the answer to that one.  I know where she lives in the USA, but not England  :-[
These megastars have homes everywhere.

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/18/08 at 8:40 am

Do you like musicals? If so...which one is your favorite? Have you ever been in a play before?

Not a big fan of musicals.  I try and I try to like them, but I just can't get into it.  Although I have to say that I did enjoy Hairspray quite a bit and my favorite musical of all is Evita, but I'm a little biased there  ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/18/08 at 8:42 am

Not a big fan of musicals.  I try and I try to like them, but I just can't get into it.  Although I have to say that I did enjoy Hairspray quite a bit and my favorite musical of all is Evita, but I'm a little biased there  ;)

Hairspray is definitely fun! I would love to play the part of Tracy! :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/18/08 at 8:42 am

Evita is in my top 5 of favourite musicals.

Written By: Howard on 01/18/08 at 2:35 pm

What is your favorite Madonna song?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/18/08 at 2:55 pm

Evita is in my top 5 of favourite musicals.

What are your other favorites?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/18/08 at 2:55 pm

What is your favorite Madonna song?

"You'll See" from 1995.  Definitely one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard.  Helped me through many sad periods in my life.

Written By: Howard on 01/18/08 at 4:03 pm

What about the most sexiest from her?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/22/08 at 7:27 am

What about the most sexiest from her?

You are such a hornball! LOL  I'd say either "Justify My Love" or "Erotica"... or "Where Life Begins"...check that out.

Written By: Howard on 01/22/08 at 7:58 am

You are such a hornball! LOL  I'd say either "Justify My Love" or "Erotica"... or "Where Life Begins"...check that out.

I would say Justify My Love too.

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/22/08 at 8:27 am

Justify my love, Bill.

I will... just give me a chance.  :-*

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/08 at 9:13 am

you are so frickin' funny! :D ;D

Ok....so, what is your favorite current TV show?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/22/08 at 9:29 am

you are so frickin' funny! :D ;D

Ok....so, what is your favorite current TV show?

American Idol... I just love it.  I don't typically like reality shows, I don't really enjoy very many current TV shows at all these days besides what's on the Food Network, but American Idol is my favorite.  I think, more than the show itself, I like the fact that it brings my whole family together to watch it.  My parents, my grandmother, and my brother and his wife all come over and we gather in the family room and laugh our butts off.  It's something to look forward to, and something fun to break-up the ho-hum of the work week.

How about you?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/08 at 9:36 am

American Idol... I just love it.  I don't typically like reality shows, I don't really enjoy very many current TV shows at all these days besides what's on the Food Network, but American Idol is my favorite.  I think, more than the show itself, I like the fact that it brings my whole family together to watch it.  My parents, my grandmother, and my brother and his wife all come over and we gather in the family room and laugh our butts off.  It's something to look forward to, and something fun to break-up the ho-hum of the work week.

How about you?

American Idol is definitely a good show...and yes, my whole family likes to watch it too!!  I have a few current favorite TV shows....Medium, The Ghost Whisperer, The Big Bang Theory (mainly because I am in love with Johnny Galecki..but the show is hilarious too), Law & Order:SVU, The Biggest Loser (my favorite reality show...so motivational), Wife Swap, Super Nanny.  Also..I love all of those great decorating shows on HGTV...so many neato ideas!

Oh, you spoke of the food network...have you ever watched, The Iron Chef? That happens to be one of my favorite guilty pleasures..I freakin' LOVE that show!! ;D :D

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/22/08 at 9:43 am

American Idol is definitely a good show...and yes, my whole family likes to watch it too!!  I have a few current favorite TV shows....Medium, The Ghost Whisperer, The Big Bang Theory (mainly because I am in love with Johnny Galecki..but the show is hilarious too), Law & Order:SVU, The Biggest Loser (my favorite reality show...so motivational), Wife Swap, Super Nanny.  Also..I love all of those great decorating shows on HGTV...so many neato ideas!

Oh, you spoke of the food network...have you ever watched, The Iron Chef? That happens to be one of my favorite guilty pleasures..I freakin' LOVE that show!! ;D :D

I have to admit, I've never seen any of those shows! Except Super Nanny, which I do enjoy from time to time.  I have watched the Iron Chef, which is good, but my favorites are Barefoot Contessa (I desperately want to be friends with Ina Garten!  ;D ) and 30 Minute Meals.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/08 at 9:49 am

I like your new icon of Madonna! What is your favorite movie that she starred in? I absolutely LOVE, A League Of Their Own.

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/22/08 at 10:04 am

I like your new icon of Madonna! What is your favorite movie that she starred in? I absolutely LOVE, A League Of Their Own.

Thanks!  It's hard to choose...  As a general rule, I agree with the majority that she just can't act.  But, in certain movies, I think she's actually pretty darn good.  So, for best performance, I'd say Dick Tracy and Evita.  Most enjoyable, in an awful-movie, not-to-be-taken-seriously kinda way, Who's That Girl?.  Most enjoyable, in a good-movie, mainstream kinda way, A League Of Their Own

Best overall, Evita.

Written By: snozberries on 01/22/08 at 10:22 pm

Since Rosie and Madonna are/where friends...where do you stand on the whole Rosie debate?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/08 at 10:43 pm

Why do they call Madonna, "Madge?" ???

Written By: snozberries on 01/22/08 at 10:45 pm

...and I forgot what's her real name again?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/08 at 10:47 pm

...and I forgot what's her real name again?

Madonna Louise Ciccone Ritchie

Written By: snozberries on 01/22/08 at 10:51 pm

Wait she was born Madonna? I thought she took the name.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/08 at 10:56 pm

Wait she was born Madonna? I thought she took the name.

no, she was totally born with that name.

Written By: Howard on 01/23/08 at 6:52 am

Hey cut it out man,You don't want my girlfriend to see this,Now do you?  >:(

Written By: Howard on 01/23/08 at 6:53 am

How do you feel about the Like A Prayer video? ???

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/23/08 at 8:53 am

Hey cut it out man,You don't want my girlfriend to see this,Now do you?  >:(

your girlfriend isn't a member here, Howard. ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/23/08 at 9:39 pm

Since Rosie and Madonna are/where friends...where do you stand on the whole Rosie debate?

I like Rosie

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/23/08 at 9:40 pm

No idea.  The English call her that... I don't know where it comes from but it's so yucky

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/23/08 at 9:40 pm

How do you feel about the Like A Prayer video? ???

I feel like it's awesome!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/23/08 at 10:22 pm

No idea.  The English call her that... I don't know where it comes from but it's so yucky

I agree..it sounds odd. ::)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/23/08 at 10:23 pm

Have you ever been on a roadtrip?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/08 at 2:44 am

I call her Madonna.

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/24/08 at 7:33 am

I call her Madonna.

Sorry, Philip, I meant to say that that nickname originated in England.

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/24/08 at 7:34 am

Have you ever been on a roadtrip?

No but I've always wanted to go on one!  How about you?  I'd love to take a road trip to the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone National Park.  Or even all the way to California.  It just seems like such fun.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/24/08 at 7:45 am

No but I've always wanted to go on one!  How about you?  I'd love to take a road trip to the Grand Canyon and Yellowstone National Park.  Or even all the way to California.  It just seems like such fun.

OMG!!!! Me too! That's always been my dream. To rent an RV, take an entire summer...and travel the whole way out west..stopping along all of the neat attractions on Rt. 66. :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/08 at 7:47 am

Sorry, Philip, I meant to say that that nickname originated in England.
In that case, I'll try and find out. I suspect a radio station.

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/24/08 at 8:49 am

OMG!!!! Me too! That's always been my dream. To rent an RV, take an entire summer...and travel the whole way out west..stopping along all of the neat attractions on Rt. 66. :)

That would be so awesome.  It's too bad we didn't become friends years ago, we could have gone on this trip together! :)  Before all the adulthood responsibilities took over, making it nearly impossible to disappear for an entire summer  :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/08 at 9:48 am

Madonna Hates The Nick-Name Madge

Pop superstar MADONNA has banned her director husband GUY RITCHIE from using her British nickname, Madge.

The MATERIAL GIRL had never heard of the name until she moved to England and was horrified when the SNATCH film-maker called her by it, because she "can't stand it".

She complains, "Guy does not call me Madge. I can't stand that. I think fans call me Madge, and the press do.

"The first time I heard that name was when I moved here. I've never met anyone called Madge. Is it cockney rhyming slang?"
IMO it is not rhyming slang.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/08 at 9:51 am

Madonna hated ‘Madge’ nickname until she found out its meaning

Washington, Dec 7 (ANI): Pop diva Madonna did not like her nickname ‘Madge’ until she found that it is the British shorthand for ‘Your Majesty’.

The pop star, who shifted to London to live with her film director spouse Ritchie in the late 1990s, hated it when the local tabloid press began calling her Madge.

However, when she learnt that the name was an abbreviation of Your Majesty, she became comfortable.

“Then someone told her it was an abbreviation of Your Majesty. Ever since, she’s settled in quite nicely, that Madge,” Contactmusic quoted Ritchie, as saying.

Meanwhile, the singer is reportedly desperate to find a sister for her two-year-old son, David.

She is said to have sent a team to Malawi to find her a baby girl. (ANI)

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/24/08 at 10:19 am

Madonna hated ‘Madge’ nickname until she found out its meaning

AHHHH, I see!  Well, that is a very fitting nickname then :)  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/08 at 10:21 am

AHHHH, I see!  Well, that is a very fitting nickname then :)  ;D
The Queen of Pop?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/24/08 at 10:29 am

The Queen of Pop?

The Queen of LIFE!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/24/08 at 2:53 pm

Have you ever met Madonna in person?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/24/08 at 3:08 pm

No, but I've been very close.  Well, kinda... I was in 3rd row at her Drowned World Tour in 2001 and again at her Confessions Tour in 2006. That's the closest I've ever gotten, and it was pretty darn close.  And I swear we made eye contact in 2001 :)  I'm sure she could sense my excitement!

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/08 at 3:09 pm

I have walk by her current London base.

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/24/08 at 3:15 pm

I have walk by her current London base.

Do you ever see her?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/24/08 at 4:45 pm

Do you ever see her?
No.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/24/08 at 6:02 pm

That would be so awesome.  It's too bad we didn't become friends years ago, we could have gone on this trip together! :)  Before all the adulthood responsibilities took over, making it nearly impossible to disappear for an entire summer  :P

Oh, I know! How awesome would that have been? If there ever comes a day...that I come in contact with an RV...and have lots of extra time...I will definitely get in contact with you, and invite you to come along!! :)

Written By: snozberries on 01/26/08 at 6:29 pm

Oh, I know! How awesome would that have been? If there ever comes a day...that I come in contact with an RV...and have lots of extra time...I will definitely get in contact with you, and invite you to come along!! :)

If you and Erin want to fly out to Ca and then drive me and Carly to Mesa AZ that would be greatly appreciated... I HATE THAT DRIVE!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/26/08 at 11:59 pm

If you and Erin want to fly out to Ca and then drive me and Carly to Mesa AZ that would be greatly appreciated... I HATE THAT DRIVE!

now, wouldn't that be SO much fun!?!!? :)

Written By: Howard on 01/27/08 at 5:55 am

Is she still with what's his name,Damn I forgot?  ???

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/27/08 at 6:16 am

Is she still with what's his name,Damn I forgot?  ???
Guy Ritchie?

Written By: Howard on 01/28/08 at 6:26 am

Guy Ritchie?

Thanks.

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/28/08 at 7:19 am

Yes, she is

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/28/08 at 7:25 am

I believe that at one time Madonna was to direct a movie herself, what became of it?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/28/08 at 7:53 am

I believe that at one time Madonna was to direct a movie herself, what became of it?

It is coming out soon.  I don't know the date, but it's called Filth and Wisdom

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/28/08 at 7:54 am

It is coming out soon.  I don't know the date, but it's called Filth and Wisdom
Any film critic views available yet?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/28/08 at 8:15 am

Any film critic views available yet?

Not yet. I can only hope that her directing is better than her acting  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/28/08 at 8:16 am

Not yet. I can only hope that her directing is better than her acting  ;D
She acted fine in Evita, but really it was just the singing that made the film.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/28/08 at 8:18 am

What is your all-time favorite song?

Who is your favorite actor?

Do you want to have children someday?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/28/08 at 8:42 am

What is your all-time favorite song?

Who is your favorite actor?

Do you want to have children someday?

all-time favorite song... good one.  that's tough... it's going to have to be a tie between "Say Goodbye" by Gloria Estefan and "You'll See" and "Like a Prayer" by Madonna

favorite actor... male:  Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/1luvu.gif
                    female:  MERYL STREEP, MERYL STREEP, MERYL STREEP - AMAZING... also Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore, and Bette Midler

want to have children... absolutely. i cannot wait for that day to come.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/28/08 at 9:00 am

all-time favorite song... good one.  that's tough... it's going to have to be a tie between "Say Goodbye" by Gloria Estefan and "You'll See" and "Like a Prayer" by Madonna

favorite actor... male:  Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/01/1luvu.gif
                     female:  MERYL STREEP, MERYL STREEP, MERYL STREEP - AMAZING... also Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore, and Bette Midler

want to have children... absolutely. i cannot wait for that day to come.

Like A Prayer is one of my favs of Madonna, too. :)

And...that's awesome about wanting children...I think you would be a really cool daddio!! :)

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/28/08 at 9:08 am

Like A Prayer is one of my favs of Madonna, too. :)

And...that's awesome about wanting children...I think you would be a really cool daddio!! :)

Thanks, I hope so.  Kids bring me a lot of joy.  I need that bond that a parent has with a child.  I can't wait to have it someday :)

Written By: Howard on 01/28/08 at 4:25 pm

How do you feel about that lesbian kiss on stage with Christina Agulera in 2003?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/28/08 at 4:26 pm

What was your favourite song from Evita?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/28/08 at 10:12 pm

How do you feel about that lesbian kiss on stage with Christina Agulera in 2003?

a desperate cry for attention.  i loved the performance leading up to that, though

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/28/08 at 10:12 pm

What was your favourite song from Evita?

A New Argentina
I'd Be Surprisingly Good For You
Rainbow High

how about  you?

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/29/08 at 5:19 am

A New Argentina
I'd Be Surprisingly Good For You
Rainbow High

how about  you?
I like the slower numbers, but in general terms I do like the whole musical.

Written By: Howard on 01/29/08 at 6:40 am

What does a perfect date consist of?

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/29/08 at 7:19 am

What does a perfect date consist of?

Planning ahead, are you?  ;)

Well, I love going out to dinner so I guess it would start with that.  On a perfect date there would be no uncomfortable silence.  The conversation would be interesting and flow naturally from one topic to another.  Lots of eye contact.  Lots of laughing.  Then maybe just a walk through the park or something similar that leads to more great conversations.  But no movies, that's too awkward for the first date.  Then, at the end of the night, a brief, tender kiss.   :-* 

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/29/08 at 7:51 am

Well, I love going out to dinner so I guess it would start with that.  On a perfect date there would be no uncomfortable silence.  The conversation would be interesting and flow naturally from one topic to another.  Lots of eye contact.  Lots of laughing.  Then maybe just a walk through the park or something similar that leads to more great conversations.  But no movies, that's too awkward for the first date.  Then, at the end of the night, a brief, tender kiss.   :-* 

how sweet is that?!! :)

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/29/08 at 7:52 am

how sweet is that?!! :)

hehehe  Well, as nice as it may sound, I'd much rather have what I have now... a wonderful 5 1/2 year relationship with a man I love with all my heart.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/29/08 at 7:53 am

hehehe  Well, as nice as it may sound, I'd much rather have what I have now... a wonderful 5 1/2 year relationship with a man I love with all my heart.

well, THAT is even better! :)

Written By: Howard on 01/29/08 at 8:10 am

Hey watch it,I have a girlfriend. >:(

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/29/08 at 8:45 am

Hey watch it,I have a girlfriend. >:(

well, you asked him what a perfect date would consist of...he was just answering your question, Howard. :D

Written By: wsmith4 on 01/29/08 at 8:46 am

well, you asked him what a perfect date would consist of...he was just answering your question, Howard. :D

;D

Written By: Howard on 01/30/08 at 6:27 am

Well Erin I thought he was referring to me. ::)

Written By: midnite on 02/29/08 at 9:59 am

Why is Madonna so great?

Written By: Howard on 03/01/08 at 6:37 am

There was an article about Madonna resmbling The Catwoman(Jocelyn Widerstein),I have to find it.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 03/26/08 at 4:26 pm

Hi Bill!

Earlier today, I was sitting at Sonic's Burger Stand eating and Madge's song "Vogue" came on. (I enjoyed it too!) and that brings me to my question:

Where is the strangest place you've ever heard a Madonna song being played?

Written By: Howard on 03/27/08 at 5:59 am

What's your favorite video?

Written By: wsmith4 on 03/27/08 at 7:22 am

Hi Bill!

Earlier today, I was sitting at Sonic's Burger Stand eating and Madge's song "Vogue" came on. (I enjoyed it too!) and that brings me to my question:

Where is the strangest place you've ever heard a Madonna song being played?

Great question!!!  And a tough one!  I guess the weirdest place I ever heard Madonna being played was blaring out of a car full of big, gangsta-type black guys.  (I don't mean to generalize, but that's what they reminded me of).  They were playing "Borderline" and I thought it was so funny. 

Ask more!

Written By: wsmith4 on 03/27/08 at 7:23 am

What's your favorite video?

"Bad Girl", hands down... brilliant video

Followed closely by "You'll See" and "Like a Prayer"

Written By: Howard on 03/27/08 at 2:44 pm

"Bad Girl", hands down... brilliant video

Followed closely by "You'll See" and "Like a Prayer"

What about her 80's videos?  ???

Written By: apollonia1986 on 03/29/08 at 4:25 pm

Hi Bill!

--How many music videos have Madonna made?

--What is the name of the blonde haired Black man in "Truth or Dare"? (Her backup dancer)

--Which od you like better, Desperately Seeking Susan or That Girl?

Thanks!

Written By: wsmith4 on 03/29/08 at 5:12 pm

What about her 80's videos?  ???

Like a Prayer is 80's...but if I had to choose another, it would be "Borderline" and "Burning Up"

Written By: wsmith4 on 03/29/08 at 5:16 pm

Hi Bill!

--How many music videos have Madonna made?

--What is the name of the blonde haired Black man in "Truth or Dare"? (Her backup dancer)

--Which od you like better, Desperately Seeking Susan or That Girl?

Thanks!

She has 55 music videos now, including her most recent "4 Minutes" with Justin Timberlake that has yet to air.  Should be out any day now.

The black man from Truth Or Dare's name is Oliver

I'd definitely pick Who's That Girl over Desperately Seeking Susan... I find DSS a little boring, I hate to say.

Written By: Howard on 03/30/08 at 5:44 am

Do you have any boring videos of her you dislike?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/08/08 at 2:24 pm

Recently Kylie Minogue received a knighthood from the French Governement see quotes below

Not sure on that,the article I read didn't seem to think so.

Pop warbler Kylie Minogue has been given a knighthood in France for her "contribution to the enrichment of French culture". We're proud of her and all, but - how has she enriched their culture?
Snaring the award in Paris yesterday, Kylie was all smiles as she was was made a knight in the Order of Arts and Letters - laughing when the French minister of culture and communications accidentally dropped her medal on the floor before giving it to her.

The French must love their bubblegum pop! Maybe just having the starlet in their city enriches their culture... we dunno. Knighthoods usually go to people like Sir Paul McCartney and Sir Elton John - guess the times are a' changin'!

There was a deeper meaning behind her award that went beyond her music - the French were inspired by Kylie's bravery in her battle with breast cancer.

"I want to publicly salute the courage you showed by revealing publicly that you had breast cancer,'' said the minister, Christine Albanel.

"Doctors now even go as far as saying there is a 'Kylie effect' that encourages young women to have regular checks.''

Kylie released a statement saying she was chuffed to bits about her award: “I am deeply honoured to be recognised in this way.

"French culture has influenced me greatly and I have always had colossal respect for the arts and people of France”.

Pop singer Kylie Minogue knighted

Associated Press

Tuesday, May 6, 2008: (Paris) :

In Pics: Kylie honoured

France honoured pop diva Kylie Minogue, making her Knight in the Order of Arts and Letters for her contribution to French culture.

The 39-year-old Australian received the prestigious title the day before kicking off a world tour for her album X. Past recipients include Ella Fitzgerald and Bob Dylan.

Culture Minister Christine Albanel called the singer the "princess of pop, the uncontested queen of the dance floor" and noted that much of the star's entourage includes French artists such as clothes designer Jean Paul Gaultier, who dressed Minogue for her forth coming tour.

However, the minister also praised Minogue for her personal courage in her battle against breast cancer.

"This is an exceptional moment for me," Minogue said in French.

The question I ask is did Madonna received such an accolade with she had Jean Paul Gaultier designing her clothes for one of her tours?

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/08/08 at 3:01 pm

Do you have any boring videos of her you dislike?

How did I miss this question?  There are a couple videos that I'm not crazy about... "Love Don't Live Here Anymore", "Jump", "American Life" (the version that was released)... I guess there are a couple more... can't think of them now.

Written By: midnite on 05/14/08 at 10:29 pm

Madonna's arms are HUGE, is she using steroids or other growth hormones?

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/15/08 at 3:19 am

Pumping iron?

Written By: Howard on 05/15/08 at 8:21 am

Pumping iron?

I don't think that's true.

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/15/08 at 8:50 am

nah... just pilates, I think

Written By: Midas on 05/15/08 at 10:10 am

What would you do if you only had 4 minutes to save the world?

Written By: Howard on 05/15/08 at 12:18 pm

That's impossible,you can't possibly save the world in 4 minutes,it takes longer than that.

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/15/08 at 12:20 pm

I'd probably grab a boy, not a girl.

Written By: Howard on 05/15/08 at 12:21 pm

But that's not saving the world.  ::)

Written By: Midas on 05/15/08 at 12:53 pm

That's impossible,you can't possibly save the world in 4 minutes,it takes longer than that.

Justin & Madonna say that's all they have.  :D  ;D

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 05/15/08 at 1:05 pm

:o ;D :o

'hey Mr DJ put a record on.. I wanna dance with my baby...'

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/15/08 at 1:14 pm

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Written By: Howard on 05/15/08 at 1:24 pm

Justin & Madonna say that's all they have.  :D  ;D

We don't have the time. ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/15/08 at 1:29 pm

We don't have the time. ;D

do it to me, baby.

Written By: Midas on 05/15/08 at 2:46 pm

¿Quien es esa niña, who's that girl?

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/15/08 at 3:25 pm

¿Quien es esa niña, who's that girl?

Senorita, mas fina.  Who's that girl?

Written By: Howard on 05/16/08 at 6:12 am

What's the next line to that song?

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/16/08 at 7:15 am

What's the next line to that song?

Well, it just repeats again...that's the chorus.

Then it goes into the verse:
You try avoid her
Fate is in your hands
She's smiling
And invitation to the dance
Her heart is on the street
Tu corazon es suyo
Now you've fallen at her feet
You try to get away but you can't

chorus

Written By: Midas on 05/16/08 at 2:06 pm

Do you know what it feels like for a girl?

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/16/08 at 2:28 pm

Do you know what it feels like for a girl?

Only when I look at Howard.

Written By: Midas on 05/16/08 at 2:31 pm

:D ;D :D

Written By: Howard on 05/16/08 at 3:02 pm

That didn't make sense. ::)

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/16/08 at 3:05 pm

That didn't make sense. ::)

Sure it did.

Written By: Howard on 05/16/08 at 3:57 pm

Sure it did.

Not to me,It didn't.

Written By: Midas on 05/19/08 at 1:00 pm

Are you frozen when your heart's not open?

Written By: wsmith4 on 05/19/08 at 1:16 pm

You only see what your eyes want to see.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/20/08 at 7:01 am

Can you consume with how much you get?

Written By: snozberries on 06/15/08 at 6:08 pm

"Pop quiz hot shot" (Speed)  ;D

Some comes to you and says you have 5 minutes left and can only do one of these two things...

1) grab a boy

or

2) have Madonna perform your favorite song live for you and you alone....no boy.....

which do you choose?

Written By: wsmith4 on 06/16/08 at 9:50 am

"Pop quiz hot shot" (Speed)  ;D

Some comes to you and says you have 5 minutes left and can only do one of these two things...

1) grab a boy

or

2) have Madonna perform your favorite song live for you and you alone....no boy.....

which do you choose?

LOL I'd have to go with the Madonna performance :)  Good question!

Written By: midnite on 06/19/08 at 11:52 pm

Do you like or dislike Madonna's fake British accent?

Written By: wsmith4 on 06/20/08 at 7:39 am

Do you like or dislike Madonna's fake British accent?

Dislike.  I want to preface this by saying I'm not some brainwashed fan who tries to justify every single thing Madonna does that people don't agree with.  I don't think she's perfect.  Even though I'm a huge fan, I can be one of her biggest critics, especially as I get older, but I do have to say that I don't know why everyone gets on her case about it so much.  She lives there... When you're around people who talk a certain way, you kinda start to talk that way too.  It's like if I went down south, I'd probably pick up a southern accent.  What's the difference?  Everyone always seems to act like she's doing it on purpose to sound classy or something... but I really think she's just picking it up without even realizing it.  Trust me, if I thought it was anything different, I'd be the first to admit it and complain about it, too.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 06/22/08 at 6:15 pm

Hi There!

I have a few questions:

--Is "Who's that Girl?" available on DVD?

--Did you know that Madonna was supposed to play opposite Prince in his movie "Grafitti Bridge" but publicly turned him down.  ;D

--Where can I find some great pics of Madge from the 80s?

--Do you think she'll ever do a joint tour with Michael Jackson and Prince since they were the biggest acts in the 80s and are almost 50 now?  ;D ( a girl can dream, right?)

--Will you ask me some more great questions?

Thanks!  :)

Written By: wsmith4 on 06/22/08 at 9:24 pm

Hi There!

I have a few questions:

--Is "Who's that Girl?" available on DVD?

--Did you know that Madonna was supposed to play opposite Prince in his movie "Grafitti Bridge" but publicly turned him down.  ;D

--Where can I find some great pics of Madge from the 80s?

--Do you think she'll ever do a joint tour with Michael Jackson and Prince since they were the biggest acts in the 80s and are almost 50 now?  ;D ( a girl can dream, right?)

--Will you ask me some more great questions?

Thanks!  :)

hi!!  Thanks for the awesome questions!!

1)  Yes, Who's That Girl is available on DVD and I highly recommend picking it up!! :)

2) I did not know about Madonna & Price in Graffiti Bridge... very interesting!!  I wonder why she turned him down?

3)  I'd say the best places to find great Madonna pics from the 80's would be http://www.madonnalicious.com or http://www.madonnashots.com  They both have extensive galleries, especially Madonnalicious, and they're broken down by year.  :)

4)  That would be so great if they would tour together!!  ;D  But I highly doub it, Madonna is actually in the process of rehearing for her upcoming fall tour right now, which I am totaly psyched about!!!

5)  Absolutely!

Written By: apollonia1986 on 06/23/08 at 2:31 pm

Hi Sir Billzy!

You said you wondered why Madonna turned down "Grafitti Bridge" It's just an unpalatable movie. If it wasn't for a few choice jams, I'd never have bought the DVD. Smartest career movie Madge ever made! Gosh!

More questions:

When was Madonna on American Bandstand? I know she told Dick Clark that she wanted to rule the world, but I dont' know when she was on there.

Is she still friends with Rosie O Donnell?

Did you know she speaks the woman's part in Michael Jackson's song "In the Closet" (Even though Naomi Campbell lip syncs it in the video?) ?

Did you know any girls who used to dress like Madonna back in the day.

What's your fave Madge tour look?

Thanks!  ;D

Written By: wsmith4 on 07/02/08 at 1:36 pm

Hi Sir Billzy!

You said you wondered why Madonna turned down "Grafitti Bridge" It's just an unpalatable movie. If it wasn't for a few choice jams, I'd never have bought the DVD. Smartest career movie Madge ever made! Gosh!

More questions:

When was Madonna on American Bandstand? I know she told Dick Clark that she wanted to rule the world, but I dont' know when she was on there.

Is she still friends with Rosie O Donnell?

Did you know she speaks the woman's part in Michael Jackson's song "In the Closet" (Even though Naomi Campbell lip syncs it in the video?) ?

Did you know any girls who used to dress like Madonna back in the day.

What's your fave Madge tour look?

Thanks!  ;D

Never saw Grafitti Bridge, I guess that's a good thing! LOL  Madonna has made quite a few stinkers in her day, though :)

Madonna was on American Bandstand in 1984. She sang "Holiday"

Yep, she and Rosie are still friends, though maybe not as close as they once were

I had always heard rumors that it was Madonna's voice on "In The Closet" but I could never find any official confirmation

Two of my neighbors used to dress like Madonna in the 80's.  In fact, one of them was in a parade (I think it was 4th of July) and there was a whole float full of girls dressed like her, dancing to her music LOL  That was before I was a fan... I would have thought that was so cool!

Favorite tour look...hmmm... I'd have to say the pony tail in Blond Ambition, 1990

Written By: snozberries on 07/05/08 at 5:08 pm

who's gonna get the kids? 

Written By: wsmith4 on 07/07/08 at 12:22 pm

:\'(

They're not getting a divorce.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/07/08 at 12:27 pm

who's gonna get the kids? 
There is no split, is there?

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/16/08 at 2:07 am

Do you know how Madonna is celebrating her 50th birthday today?

Written By: Midas on 09/16/08 at 11:33 am

Have you or are you going to any of her concerts on this tour?

Written By: wsmith4 on 09/16/08 at 2:13 pm

I have seen every tour since 1993, which includes The Girlie Show, The Drowned World Tour (2001), Reinvention Tour (2004), & Confessions Tour (2006), but I think I will skip it this time.  It's just too expensive, and this concert seems to be thrown together for a quick buck (make that 200 million quick bucks).  Not really interested in the setlist either...

I think I'll go see Dolly Parton instead  :)

Written By: Green Lantern on 09/16/08 at 2:27 pm

I have seen every tour since 1993, which includes The Girlie Show, The Drowned World Tour (2001), Reinvention Tour (2004), & Confessions Tour (2006), but I think I will skip it this time.  It's just too expensive, and this concert seems to be thrown together for a quick buck (make that 200 million quick bucks).  Not really interested in the setlist either...

I think I'll go see Dolly Parton instead  :)

Well, hello Sir Billzy ..............queen of queens !  >:(  ???  ;)    8)

Dolly Parton ?    ??? ???  SURELY you prefer your icons FLAT chested ?    ??? ???        :P      :D

Written By: wsmith4 on 09/16/08 at 3:11 pm

Well, hello Sir Billzy ..............queen of queens !   >:(   ???   ;)    8)

Dolly Parton ?    ??? ???  SURELY you prefer your icons FLAT chested ?     ??? ???        :P      :D

Alan!! Long time no see.  How have you been?  Still oozing sexuality, I suppose.

I can (just barely) look past the huge chest on Dolly to see the inner beauty.  She is a true talent and I love her :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/21/08 at 1:10 pm

Alan!! Long time no see.  How have you been?  Still oozing sexuality, I suppose.

I can (just barely) look past the huge chest on Dolly to see the inner beauty.  She is a true talent and I love her :)
We all have a soft spot for Dolly Parton

Written By: Green Lantern on 09/24/08 at 11:01 pm

Not much oozes from me these days, Sir Billzy. Even the viagra struggles ..  :-[  :( .... although I did manage to ooze some perspiration, in hot / sticky Thailand.  ;)

Wow, you really seem to have a thing for Dolly. But IS your love for her as strong as that for How-hard ?    ???    :-\\    :P    :D    ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/25/08 at 3:27 am

Does it amaze you to discover that used tickets of Madonna concerts are selling (very well) on eBay?

Written By: wsmith4 on 09/25/08 at 10:23 am

Not much oozes from me these days, Sir Billzy. Even the viagra struggles ..  :-[   :( .... although I did manage to ooze some perspiration, in hot / sticky Thailand.  ;)

Wow, you really seem to have a thing for Dolly. But IS your love for her as strong as that for How-hard ?    ???    :-\\    :P    :D    ;D

;D  You are too much. 

I am totally OVER How-hard.

Written By: wsmith4 on 09/25/08 at 10:24 am

Does it amaze you to discover that used tickets of Madonna concerts are selling (very well) on eBay?

Not really because people really love to see a Madonna show.  I am skipping it this time around.  As much as I love her, I just can't afford it.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/25/08 at 11:00 am

Not really because people really love to see a Madonna show.  I am skipping it this time around.  As much as I love her, I just can't afford it.
Some tickets are/were £160, now that is expensive.

Written By: Green Lantern on 09/25/08 at 3:44 pm

;D  You are too much. 

I am totally OVER How-hard.

He had his chance.

Eat your heart out, How-hard !  >:(

:P

:D

Check for new replies or respond here...