inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ask me anything about myself:

Written By: tv on 07/03/08 at 5:41 pm

You can ask me anything about myself. Now shoot:

Subject: Re: Ask me anything about myself:

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/03/08 at 8:33 pm

Cool. Since we've talked about music alot, I guess I'll start by asking what are some of your favorite movies?

Written By: tv on 07/04/08 at 5:23 pm

Cool. Since we've talked about music alot, I guess I'll start by asking what are some of your favorite movies?
I liked "Hitch" and I like "Dirty Dancing"(Thats a classic.) I liked "The Boiler Boom". I liked Saved The Last Dance(the 1st one.) I saw some of "Save The Last Dance 2" bit It was missing something that the first one had. I was deeply watching "Drumline" and "The 4 Brothers" but couldn;t finish watching those 2 movies but I liked what I saw of those 2 movies. I tend to see movies a few years after they come out via my TV at home.

Written By: woops on 07/06/08 at 5:01 pm

How did you come up with your screen name?

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/06/08 at 10:14 pm

I liked "Hitch" and I like "Dirty Dancing"(Thats a classic.) I liked "The Boiler Boom". I liked Saved The Last Dance(the 1st one.) I saw some of "Save The Last Dance 2" bit It was missing something that the first one had. I was deeply watching "Drumline" and "The 4 Brothers" but couldn;t finish watching those 2 movies but I liked what I saw of those 2 movies. I tend to see movies a few years after they come out via my TV at home.

Yeah, I just watched Dirty Dancing for the first time a couple months ago. Even though I've liked the song "Hungry Eyes" for awhile, I can't believe it took me that long to see a huge '80s movie, it was a pretty good romantic drama.

I heard Hitch was funny, I've liked Will Smith since about 1993 when I started watching Fresh Prince.

Written By: tv on 07/07/08 at 5:08 pm

How did you come up with your screen name?
Because I used to be a fan of primetime(network) TV in the 80's, and 90's. I still like some TV shows that are out now but not as much as the 80's/90's stuff I used to watch.

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/08/08 at 4:28 am

Oh, another question - are you still doing security guard work? If I remember right, you've been doing that awhile but wanted to get into something else.

Written By: tv on 07/09/08 at 8:35 am

Oh, another question - are you still doing security guard work? If I remember right, you've been doing that awhile but wanted to get into something else.
Yeah I'm still doing the security work but still yeah I do want yo get into something else. The problem is I need healthcare from an employer and the fields that I want to get into don;t have healthcare so that is something I have to think about. I have a heart condition so I need healthcare. I hope if Obama gets into office he can make a move where every american has healthcare(unemployed or employed.)

Another thing is if I want to get into a field I still have to have a job and do stuff to get into the field that I want get into which is acting. Right now I only work 4 days a week and have 3 days off so I'll have to be on my feet all the time if I want to have a job and get into acting.

I just bought a car in September of 2007 since I totaled the other car that I had so I'll probably have to sell it if I decide to go into acting. No use of having a car if you live in NYC.

Written By: Marty McFly on 07/15/08 at 7:15 pm

Yeah I'm still doing the security work but still yeah I do want yo get into something else. The problem is I need healthcare from an employer and the fields that I want to get into don;t have healthcare so that is something I have to think about. I have a heart condition so I need healthcare. I hope if Obama gets into office he can make a move where every american has healthcare(unemployed or employed.)

Another thing is if I want to get into a field I still have to have a job and do stuff to get into the field that I want get into which is acting. Right now I only work 4 days a week and have 3 days off so I'll have to be on my feet all the time if I want to have a job and get into acting.

I just bought a car in September of 2007 since I totaled the other car that I had so I'll probably have to sell it if I decide to go into acting. No use of having a car if you live in NYC.

Oh that's cool. I've done some acting and standup comedy myself. Its nerve wracking, but exhillerating and fun too. Do you wanna do like, movies or stage acting?

Yeah, I know what you mean 'cause I'm looking for another job myself right now. It's scary to think of being without healthcare, and some places don't even have good benefits, even if you're 35+ hours a week (full time) either.

For right now I want to save up and move to Pennsylvania, but I'd also like to do more acting and stuff in my free time too.

Written By: tv on 07/16/08 at 5:51 pm

Oh that's cool. I've done some acting and standup comedy myself. Its nerve wracking, but exhillerating and fun too. Do you wanna do like, movies or stage acting?

Yeah, I know what you mean 'cause I'm looking for another job myself right now. It's scary to think of being without healthcare, and some places don't even have good benefits, even if you're 35+ hours a week (full time) either.

For right now I want to save up and move to Pennsylvania, but I'd also like to do more acting and stuff in my free time too.
Um movies.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 08/03/08 at 4:19 pm

what does tv stand for?

Written By: tv on 08/06/08 at 5:41 pm

what does tv stand for?
television

Written By: midnite on 08/28/08 at 8:47 pm

You can ask me anything about myself. Now shoot:

Here is my question:  How did you do in your English classes?

(I think "myself" is used incorrectly here).      Wink Wink.

Check for new replies or respond here...