inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Need advice? Get your Q-tips here!

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/09 at 2:04 pm

Need a tip? Ask Q--- hence the idea of Q-Tips!  (don't blame me....it's all Cat's fault  ;D )

Subject: Re: Need advice? Get your Q-tips here!

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/04/09 at 2:50 pm

Need a tip? Ask Q--- hence the idea of Q-Tips!  (don't blame me....it's all Cat's fault  ;D )

Now exactly what type of tips are you giving here????  Dating, ear cleansing, general household, or how to play Dance Dance Revolution on the Wii????

Just clarifying ;)

;D ;D ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/09 at 2:56 pm

Now exactly what type of tips are you giving here????  Dating, ear cleansing, general household, or how to play Dance Dance Revolution on the Wii????

Just clarifying ;)

;D ;D ;D

you name it... I'll give it... It may not always be good advice but that's up to you to decide whether you'll take it or not  ;D

think of it as my own little personal....WWQD!  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/04/09 at 3:37 pm

Do I get royalties for the name of this thread?

Cat

Written By: Dagwood on 01/04/09 at 3:44 pm

I think you should. ;)

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/09 at 3:44 pm

Do I get royalties for the name of this thread?

Cat

how about my undying devotion?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/04/09 at 3:57 pm

how about my undying devotion?

I thought I already had that.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 01/04/09 at 4:21 pm

I thought I already had that.  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

you had my devotion...but now you get the undying kind  ;)

;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/04/09 at 8:15 pm

HOw do you kick your husbands but boxing???????

:o :o :o

(Wii Sports of course)

;D ;D ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/09 at 2:34 am

HOw do you kick your husbands but boxing???????

:o :o :o

(Wii Sports of course)

;D ;D ;D

punch faster and harder than he does.

oh yeah..and duck and block his shots

;D

edited to add!

or box topless....

he'll be so busy watching the girls bounce that he'll let down his guard

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/07/09 at 7:24 pm

punch faster and harder than he does.

oh yeah..and duck and block his shots

;D

edited to add!

or box topless....

he'll be so busy watching the girls bounce that he'll let down his guard

ROFL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I may knock him senseless with the girls if I do that :o :o :o :o

THanks for the advice Q

Written By: snozberries on 01/07/09 at 7:31 pm

ROFL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I may knock him senseless with the girls if I do that :o :o :o :o

THanks for the advice Q

if the girls knock him senseless his reflexes will be out of whack so you still win the game... I see no problem with that  ;D

next victim...er patient

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/09/09 at 11:05 am

Who first called you Nosenuggets?

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/09 at 11:12 am

Remember April fools day when we all got our names changed? I became nose nuggets and Tia won't let it die... Tam either  ;)

Written By: Tam on 01/09/09 at 11:24 am

Who first called you Nosenuggets?

I DID I DID!!!!!!

Remember April fools day when we all got our names changed? I became nose nuggets and Tia won't let it die... Tam either  ;)

It's not that we won't let it die, it's that we can't let it die! That was grade A, top choice right there! ;D

Seriously though, I haven't used it for a minute now, but thanks for reminding me Al !!! ;D 8)

Written By: Tia on 01/09/09 at 11:28 am

i was calling you nosenuggets before april fools day! usually i'm modest about such things but i simply must insist that i thought of "nosenuggets" and therefore deserve a huge trophy and to be made king of the whole universe.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/09/09 at 11:29 am

I want you to know that I NEVER called you the "n" word. (Oh man, THAT could REALLY be taken the wrong way. I'm sure you realize that I am talking about what ^, ^^ and ^^^^ are talking about.)

Cat

Written By: Tia on 01/09/09 at 11:35 am

nosenuggets! nosenuggets! nosenuggets!

Written By: Tam on 01/09/09 at 11:38 am

So Q ..... tell me.....

How do we stop calling you NOSENUGGETS? ^ ;D

(Perhaps the Bandit can help?) ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/09 at 11:39 am

I want you to know that I NEVER called you the "n" word. (Oh man, THAT could REALLY be taken the wrong way. I'm sure you realize that I am talking about what ^, ^^ and ^^^^ are talking about.)

Cat

I know you well enough to know exactly which n word you meant  ;D

Kim Richards is a bad actress... Kim Richards is a wash out... Kim Richards is related to Paris and PAris is more famous!

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/09 at 11:40 am

So Q ..... tell me.....

How do we stop calling you NOSENUGGETS? ^ ;D

(Perhaps the Bandit can help?) ;D

well perhaps a mod can change add a filter to change nosenuggets automatically to read "The other N-Word snoz doesn't want to be called"  ;D

Written By: Tam on 01/09/09 at 11:42 am

well perhaps a mod can change add a filter to change nosenuggets automatically to read "The other N-Word snoz doesn't want to be called"  ;D

Or they can change it so that snozberries reads nosenuggets ;D ;D

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/09 at 11:43 am

Or they can change it so that snozberries reads nosenuggets ;D ;D

no I like my way better!  :)

Written By: Tam on 01/09/09 at 11:49 am

Hey! I haven't told you my "Cracka" theory yet have I?

See, I have a problem with the N-word.

'Some' people of African-American descent find it perfectly within their rights to use the N-word, so long as it has an A on the end of it. They don't feel that it is derogatory at all for them to use it, but it is still derogatory for a Caucasian to use it.

Well, now since I am a visible Caucasian, (although I am Native) I have come up with my own word for us Caucasians.
Cracka.
So now I can walk around and say "Hey my Cracka! What's up my Cracka?" to other Caucasians, and it isn't derogatory.
Stupid I know. :D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/09/09 at 11:54 am

Kim Richards is a bad actress... Kim Richards is a wash out... Kim Richards is related to Paris and PAris is more famous!

Oooh, them there is fightin' words.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/09 at 11:58 am

Hey! I haven't told you my "Cracka" theory yet have I?

See, I have a problem with the N-word.

'Some' people of African-American descent find it perfectly within their rights to use the N-word, so long as it has an A on the end of it. They don't feel that it is derogatory at all for them to use it, but it is still derogatory for a Caucasian to use it.

Well, now since I am a visible Caucasian, (although I am Native) I have come up with my own word for us Caucasians.
Cracka.
So now I can walk around and say "Hey my Cracka! What's up my Cracka?" to other Caucasians, and it isn't derogatory.
Stupid I know. :D

;D  

I for one agree with you on the use of the n - word... I'll tolerate it in my rap music but no where else.

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/09 at 11:58 am

Oooh, them there is fightin' words.

Cat

he started it!  >:(

;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/09/09 at 12:20 pm

he started it!  >:(

;)

So does that mean that you have to finish it? Do I have to separate the two of you?

Cat

Written By: Tia on 01/09/09 at 12:25 pm

i have to admit i found this rather surprising.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2rc1zbr.png

Written By: Tam on 01/09/09 at 12:26 pm

^ my favorite is the Urban Dictionary definition! ;D

Written By: Tia on 01/09/09 at 12:27 pm

^ my favorite is the Urban Dictionary definition! ;D
yup, short and to the point. sniff!

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/09 at 12:48 pm

boogers to you both!  >:(

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/09/09 at 2:06 pm

How about "snoznuggets?  :o :o :o

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/09 at 2:13 pm

How about "snoznuggets?  :o :o :o

I guess that's better than noseberries

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/09/09 at 3:07 pm

I just had this image in my head, using a Q-tip to clean out one's nose.  8-P 8-P

:D :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/09 at 3:30 pm

I just had this image in my head, using a Q-tip to clean out one's nose.  8-P 8-P

:D :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

I've done that...its' not pretty.

also.. .you know those q-tips with the pretty blue plastic stick?  Don't light those q-tips on fire... the pretty blue stick does not glow a pretty blue color, instead the stick is plastic and it melts...ultimately resulting in dropping a lit cotton swab on your leg leaving a nice round scar on your leg... not that I know this from personal experience  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/09/09 at 3:42 pm

I've done that...its' not pretty.

also.. .you know those q-tips with the pretty blue plastic stick?  Don't light those q-tips on fire... the pretty blue stick does not glow a pretty blue color, instead the stick is plastic and it melts...ultimately resulting in dropping a lit cotton swab on your leg leaving a nice round scar on your leg... not that I know this from personal experience  ;)

But the pretty blue sticks are NOT Q-Tips. There is a difference-I know and I ONLY prefer the REAL Q-Tips.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/09 at 3:45 pm

But the pretty blue sticks are NOT Q-Tips. There is a difference-I know and I ONLY prefer the REAL Q-Tips.

Cat

same dif.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/09/09 at 8:04 pm

Hello!

I have a question and need advice.  ;D A friend of mine keeps asking me to enter another beauty pageant. It's been about 2 years since I competed (I think) I'm an expierienced competitor and usually win SOMETHING when I compete, but I don't know. I'm more into my writing, though I do design some pageant clothing.

What do you think I should do?

Thanks.  :)

Written By: snozberries on 01/09/09 at 9:01 pm

Hello!

I have a question and need advice.  ;D A friend of mine keeps asking me to enter another beauty pageant. It's been about 2 years since I competed (I think) I'm an expierienced competitor and usually win SOMETHING when I compete, but I don't know. I'm more into my writing, though I do design some pageant clothing.

What do you think I should do?

Thanks.  :)

I think you should follow your soul... deep inside you know what you want and the truth is if, deep down you wanted to compete then your heart wouldn't even question the idea...

Now having said that... I think you can write and compete really  because you can write almost anywhere- however, some characters are dying to come out so if they are tugging at you right now (which- from your recent posts) it sounds like they might be screaming so loud the only way to quiet them right now is to bring them to life... if your characters are that active then you must choose to write because the characters  need to be given life sooner rather than later...

just in case the message was lost in all that zen crap that just came out (true tho it may be)

my advice is to WRITE, WRITE, WRITE...

Written By: thereshegoes on 01/10/09 at 2:25 pm

Q-tips? Now you got my attention. I love love love q-tips :-*

Anyway, in your sigline...What kind of whore are you then?  :D

Written By: snozberries on 01/10/09 at 2:33 pm

Q-tips? Now you got my attention. I love love love q-tips :-*

Anyway, in your sigline...What kind of whore are you then?  :D

mostly I'm a karma whore... only 66 karmas away from unseating bookmistress... I love Patty like a sister but we're talking stats here... its all about the stats!  ;D

according to Mr. Mister I am also an attention seeking post whore...but I'm pretty sure when he said it he meant it in a nice way.... at least I think he did... It came out around the time I was campaigning to win the Xmas Avatar contest...and since I reached 10 first... I say I won it hands down  ;) Erin and Alan tied for second place...also with 10 votes

speaking of q-tips. . .

did you know there is an episode of I love Lucy where Lucy sends Fred out for a new product called Q-Tips.  Fred had no idea what he was looking for so he came back with pool cues... and said he had to get the whole cue because no one would sell him just the tips ...

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/snozberries44/smileys/lol.gif

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/10/09 at 5:36 pm

Hi Snoz!

Write I will do. And I can't write anywhere. LOL. I need absolute silence or MJ or Prince playing EXTREMELY low in the background. Thanks for the advice!  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 01/10/09 at 6:06 pm

Hi Snoz!

Write I will do. And I can't write anywhere. LOL. I need absolute silence or MJ or Prince playing EXTREMELY low in the background. Thanks for the advice!  ;)

you're welcome.. I forget some people need absolute silence to write... when I said you can write anywhere... I just meant writing is a portable past time. Before with pen and paper and now with laptops....people are not stuck to writing in one location.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 01/10/09 at 6:37 pm

Dear Q,

I need advice.  I have no energy anymore.  Seems like I have to force myself to do anything.  I always feel tired.  How can I get myself to being at least mildly energetic?

Signed,

Sleepy in Steeltown, Pennsylvania

Written By: snozberries on 01/10/09 at 6:44 pm

Dear Q,

I need advice.  I have no energy anymore.  Seems like I have to force myself to do anything.  I always feel tired.  How can I get myself to being at least mildly energetic?

Signed,

Sleepy in Steeltown, Pennsylvania

Mountain Dew...lots and lots of Mountain Dew.  ;D  there is no ailment the dew can't cure!

okay - the serious answer but you won't like it...is start moving. ITs gonna be hard anyway because you're so over extended with caring for the mom....which is also probably contributing to your lack of energy.

The truth is I was there last summer and once I started moving (I had to force myself to do it tho) I found energy. 

of course you have all that snow to contend with...and to be honest anyone would be lucky if I moved my ass from the bed to the crapper in that kind of weather so pay no attention to me...

tell everyone Q said it is perfectly legitimate to take a nap from now until spring... cuz that's WQWD  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 01/10/09 at 6:47 pm

oh yeah and eat more bananas... you should eat two bananas a day.... I don't know why- its what they say to do.

;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/10/09 at 7:24 pm

oh yeah and eat more bananas... you should eat two bananas a day.... I don't know why- its what they say to do.

;)

As much as I LOVE bananas (and I do), I try to avoid eating them in the summer because if you eat a lot of bananas, mosquitoes will LOVE you.  :-\\

Cat 

Written By: snozberries on 01/10/09 at 7:41 pm

As much as I LOVE bananas (and I do), I try to avoid eating them in the summer because if you eat a lot of bananas, mosquitoes will LOVE you.  :-\\

Cat 

my advice to you is to eat the bananas and spray yourself with off... that way you have energy and keep all your blood...

also, to keep your blood... avoid socializing with Vampires  ;)

Written By: apollonia1986 on 05/05/09 at 3:59 pm

Hi!

Should I get bangs cut in my hair or not? I've been putting it off for 5 years because as soon as I get in front of the stylist, I get cold feet. So what should I do?

Thanks!  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 05/05/09 at 11:50 pm

Hi!

Should I get bangs cut in my hair or not? I've been putting it off for 5 years because as soon as I get in front of the stylist, I get cold feet. So what should I do?

Thanks!  ;)

I love bangs....so you might be asking the wrong person...  ;)  how about just getting a trim?

Written By: snozberries on 08/30/10 at 12:05 am

BUMP!!!

Written By: Howard on 08/30/10 at 6:45 am

Can I get a Q-tip?

Written By: snozberries on 08/30/10 at 11:23 am

Can I get a Q-tip?

only if you ask deeper questions.

Written By: Howard on 08/30/10 at 1:38 pm

only if you ask deeper questions.

Aw C'mon you must be joking. ::)

Written By: snozberries on 08/30/10 at 1:41 pm

Aw C'mon you must be joking. ::)

why must I be joking?  This is an advice thread... you asked if you could have a Q-Tip.

Either you want my advice - and if so I need a real question to answer or problem to solve... or you want a cotton swab... if you want a cotton swab go to your bathroom and get one.... if you want advice ask a question for me to answer.  ::)

Written By: Howard on 08/30/10 at 3:26 pm

why must I be joking?  This is an advice thread... you asked if you could have a Q-Tip.

Either you want my advice - and if so I need a real question to answer or problem to solve... or you want a cotton swab... if you want a cotton swab go to your bathroom and get one.... if you want advice ask a question for me to answer.  ::)

How do you feel about Q-Tips in general?

Written By: snozberries on 08/30/10 at 3:35 pm

How do you feel about Q-Tips in general?

they serve a useful purpose... just like I me!!!

Written By: apollonia1986 on 08/30/10 at 5:49 pm

Hi Snoz!

I was wondering if I could get your advice on a problem I’m having with a friend of mine. Let’s call her Lacy. Anyway, for the last year, I’ve been basically watching this girl put herself in a bunch of precarious and dangerous situations without any concern for well being. It all started when she began dating this White guy named Wesley. And  Wesley seemed like a nice guy and all. He and Lacy worked at the same store. The girl was over the moon for the guy. Eventually, she moved in with him. That’s when the problem’s began. After a few months, Lacy and Wesley got evicted from their home and had to move in Wesley’s mom. The problem was, Lacy is bi-racial (half Black, half White) and Wesley’s mom lives in a town in Texas that is renowned for being one that didn’t take kindly to Black people. (It’s so bad that I’ve never been there for being too scared and my other Black friends are scared to go there.) For a while, it seemed like things were going well, and then Lacy lost her job at the store. And because she and Wesley couldn’t keep up with the rent for his mom, they moved in with some more people, all White because less than ten people in the town are of color.
The new people they were with were mean to Lacy, and Wesley never did take up for her. One day the people made her cry, and he didn’t even take up for her. And it seems like he just didn’t care.
She told me he would go and get food and not give her anything, so she’d be hungry.
And at the same time, Lacy has what I think is a problem with alcohol. She would go out and party all night--on Wesley’s dime no less--and be drunk all the time. She even got to the point where she was blacking out and not remembering anything. She said one time that she had been dancing the other people had been throwing money at her, and that she didn’t remember a bit of it.
She almost got into a car accident coming from New Orleans after partying at a club there. Not to mention the other people she was with left her when they had a problem with her ID to get in. She was left alone outside the club for like an hour until the problem was fixed.
And now here’s the real granddaddy problem. She and Wesley are on the verge of breaking up. I mean really. And the thing is Lacy had started talking to this boy in Mississippi over Face Book and she’s planning to go to Mississippi ALONE, to meet this boy who nobody ever heard of.
And now she’s like so in “love” with this strange boy, that no one can seem to talk her out of it. And the craziest thing of it is, even her own mother doesn’t seem to care and actually encouraged her to go. (My mom would have kicked my booty!)
Lacy can’t go and stay with her parents if she did break up with Wesley, because they don’t have a home--it got ruined in a fire--and they’re living in their neighbor’s tiny house.
Wesley isn’t trying to stop her. Last night she told me he told her that if she left, to not come back.
I’m so scared Snoz. You see everyday on Nancy Dis-Grace and all those shows about people meeting people off the computer and getting killed. Just yesterday I heard about a little cheerleader that was kidnapped and charred beyond recognition. And she had also met her killer of off Face Book! I’m just afraid that my friend will get herself raped or murdered or something.
I don’t know what to do. It seems lately every wrong decision that could be made as far as her life goes, she has made it.
And she’s so damned hard headed, she won’t listen to me. She leaves for MS on the ninth of next month.
Please help me Snoz, because I don’t know what to do. I’m within an inch of calling the people from Intervention for help.

Thank you! And I’m sorry is my post is really long, I just had to explain everything.

Tiffeny

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/30/10 at 5:51 pm

Hey Q, why do people think it is all about them when it is all about ME?  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 08/30/10 at 6:24 pm

Okay... here's the truth...and you know me I call them like I see them. 

It's sad but your friend is a lost cause. She is dealing with something so deep she probably isn't even aware of it...

You say you're worried about her going to Mississippi because you think she might get raped or killed by this guy you don't know. It's a scary thought for sure but honestly- based on what you told me I think something pretty terrible has probably already happened to her... here's why I say that.

1) she drinks till she blacks out, this is never good... truth is something could've happened and she knows intuitively but doesn't fully remember

2) if her parents don't care about her welfare there's something going on there... more than just the stress of losing a house to a fire

3) she has absolutely no self respect for herself. She was with that loser Wesley because, maybe she thought she couldn't do any better and now here's this other guy paying attention to her so she is going where the attention is.... remember some people just crave attention and negative attention is better (to them) than no attention at all.

so you are going to worry about your friend but it's important you accept the fact that you cannot fix her... it won't be until she hits rock bottom that she'll be ready to try and resurface as some distant shadow of her former self. 

You have to just let her know that you love her and worry for her and will be there whenever she needs....

or you have to go the tough love route and tell her you love her too much to watch her destruct.  I can't tell you which to do, you have to do what's right to you.

you can try to get the folks on intervention to help but that's such a long shot- especially in the short time frame you have.
you could go to an alcohol counseling center for help and see if they can help you stage your own intervention... it probably won't work but it's always worth a try.

I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do none of the choices are easy nor are they all that favorable but, honestly, it's her life and she's going to live it how she wants to live it....

Written By: snozberries on 08/30/10 at 6:24 pm

Hey Q, why do people think it is all about them when it is all about ME?  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

well duh... it's about me first... then you!!!  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/30/10 at 6:57 pm

well duh... it's about me first... then you!!!  ;)

Well, I WAS here first.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 08/30/10 at 7:54 pm

Well, I WAS here first.

Cat

as if that mattered in any way shape or form!  :P

Written By: Howard on 08/31/10 at 5:31 am

Cat

It's not you,It's me.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 08/31/10 at 5:05 pm

Hi Snoz!

Thank you for your input. Everything you said is exactly what I was thinking.  My friend has had her share of problems in the past. While I can’t divulge all of her details, I can say that she and her little brother were abused for an extended period of time by a relative. And she’s destroying herself, her brother, whom I haven’t seen in like years is supposedly also destroying himself. My friend has told me things and it literally is like a lifetime movie it is just unreal how bad things are in her family. Like I came from a place with parents who supported me in most of the things I did and tried to guide me down the right path, and all the things a person thinks that a family would do for their kid and my friend just never really did have that.
I just feel really bad, because while I know a person upbringing shapes them, it shouldn’t define them. And she shouldn’t be trying to escape by plunging herself into dangerous situations. It just doesn’t seem right. Like everyone in our circle of friends are ambitious bright people who are else in college or working jobs and should be a positive influence.
But I do think that you’re right, I am going to have to step back and let her splat on rock bottom. I hate to do so, but I just know I can’t physically pick her up and put her some place safe. I mean I can’t get through to her, none of us can, her mother is just like completely despondent. My friends and I will try one last time, on the 6th when we see her to try to help and it can go one of two of ways, it could be like she listens to us, see we care and cancel the trip or completely ape sheesh on us and still leave.
I am just tired, because I have my own troubles and things with my dialysis and other things, and I’m just trying to do what I feel is right and what’s good.

But I do thank you for your time and input.
I'll let you know how it all turns out.

Written By: snozberries on 08/31/10 at 5:27 pm

Good luck tif.

Written By: snozberries on 08/31/10 at 5:28 pm

It's not you,It's me.

Howard stop making my thread about you.
Every thread ends up being about you anyway so lemme have my thread.  :P

Written By: Howard on 09/01/10 at 6:55 am

Howard stop making my thread about you.
Every thread ends up being about you anyway so lemme have my thread.  :P

Okey dokes,all yours.  ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/01/10 at 11:24 am

Hey Q, Why doesn't BOOM work anymore?  :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Written By: lorac61469 on 09/01/10 at 11:52 am

Do you know of a home remedy for Restless Leg Syndrome? 

I can't sleep because my legs feel weird and I gotta move them.  :-\\ :\'(

Written By: snozberries on 09/01/10 at 4:05 pm

Hey Q, Why doesn't BOOM work anymore?  :\'( :\'( :\'(

Cat

Over user lead to acceptance?
Sort of like- if you can't beat em join em mentality.

Written By: snozberries on 09/01/10 at 4:07 pm

I can't sleep because my legs feel weird and I gotta move them.   :-\\ :\'(

Tie em to the bed? Seems to me that if you tie em tight enough they won't move.

Otherwise....no  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/01/10 at 4:14 pm

Tie em to the bed? Seems to me that if you tie em tight enough they won't move.

Otherwise....no  ;D

Um...that sounds kinky.  :-\\  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 09/01/10 at 5:40 pm

Um...that sounds kinky.  :-\\  :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

You would think that :D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 09/02/10 at 11:10 pm

Not to hijack Q's thread, but here is a page that people have written in what works for them.

http://www.myhomeremedies.com/static/restless-leg-syndrome.html

Written By: snozberries on 09/03/10 at 10:59 am

Not to hijack Q's thread, but here is a page that people have written in what works for them.

http://www.myhomeremedies.com/static/restless-leg-syndrome.html

Thank patty because I didn't have a remedy.

Written By: Howard on 09/03/10 at 2:33 pm

What do you think about collecting unemployment? ???

Written By: snozberries on 09/04/10 at 10:49 am

What do you think about collecting unemployment? ???

If you have to go on unemployment because the store you work at is closing then that's totally acceptable. They've taken money out of your check for such things so no big deal... but- you should be actively looking for work.  If you sit back and wait for your job coach to find you a job at another pathmark then you are not doing what you are supposed to be doing.  you need to ask you job coach what other options are out there for you instead of putting all your eggs in one basket.  I hate people who sit back and wait for stuff to happen for them... you need to get out and do what you need to do.

Written By: Howard on 09/04/10 at 12:59 pm

If you have to go on unemployment because the store you work at is closing then that's totally acceptable. They've taken money out of your check for such things so no big deal... but- you should be actively looking for work.  If you sit back and wait for your job coach to find you a job at another pathmark then you are not doing what you are supposed to be doing.  you need to ask you job coach what other options are out there for you instead of putting all your eggs in one basket.  I hate people who sit back and wait for stuff to happen for them... you need to get out and do what you need to do.

Thanks Snoz.  :)

Written By: wildcard on 10/21/10 at 11:28 pm

Okay, where can I get good Q-Tips?

Written By: Howard on 10/22/10 at 6:46 am

What's your advice on cartkeys for shopping wagons? ???

Written By: snozberries on 10/22/10 at 10:02 am

Okay, where can I get good Q-Tips?

right here if you want advice.... or at Costco if you want actual Q-Tips. They sell a huge bundle for a decent price.

Written By: snozberries on 10/22/10 at 10:05 am

What's your advice on cartkeys for shopping wagons? ???

I don't know what they are Howard. When I pushed carts we didn't have them... I think the best advice I can give you is make sure you point them in the right direction and remember that red is for lock and green is for unlock.

Written By: Howard on 10/22/10 at 8:17 pm

I don't know what they are Howard. When I pushed carts we didn't have them... I think the best advice I can give you is make sure you point them in the right direction and remember that red is for lock and green is for unlock.

It's a small device that looks like a small remote control and you have to point it at the wheels to make it unstick.

Written By: karen on 10/28/10 at 8:49 am

A bar of soap under the bottom sheet

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 10/28/10 at 1:18 pm

or at Costco if you want actual Q-Tips. They sell a huge bundle for a decent price.
I hear they make a killer pumpkin pie as well ;)

Written By: snozberries on 10/28/10 at 3:14 pm

I hear they make a killer pumpkin pie as well ;)

Well to quote one of the kids in the classic Kenny Rogers film Six Pack!

That ain't no lie!!!  ;D

Written By: Midas on 11/19/10 at 12:00 am

Does Q play Q*bert?  :D

Written By: Howard on 11/19/10 at 5:39 am

Does Q use Q Tips?

Written By: snozberries on 11/19/10 at 9:06 am

Does Q play Q*bert?  :D

Q loves q-bert. She's not very good at it- the directions get confusing when she panics but she still loves the game.

Written By: snozberries on 11/19/10 at 9:07 am

Does Q use Q Tips?

Yes. Q frequently advises herself about life and how to deal with particular situations.

If you're asking if q uses cotton swabs yeah she does.

Written By: Howard on 11/19/10 at 5:12 pm

Yes. Q frequently advises herself about life and how to deal with particular situations.

If you're asking if q uses cotton swabs yeah she does.

Like a good girl.  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/20/10 at 5:22 pm

Hey Q, I need your advice.

I have this friend who is having an extremely bad week. I want her to know that I am here for her if she needs anything. How do let her know that she is loved and not alone.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 11/20/10 at 5:42 pm

Hey Q, I need your advice.

I have this friend who is having an extremely bad week. I want her to know that I am here for her if she needs anything. How do let her know that she is loved and not alone.

Cat

I think you just did!  ;)  :-* :-* :-* :-*

thanks!

Check for new replies or respond here...