inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: SCREAMMM!!!!

Written By: SuperDupper on 03/25/09 at 5:11 pm

Do you scream when you get scared, when watching scary movies?

Subject: Re: SCREAMMM!!!!

Written By: apollonia1986 on 03/25/09 at 5:49 pm

Yup.  ;D

I scream at home at horror movies, I scream in the theatre. I scream alot. LOL.

Written By: SuperDupper on 03/25/09 at 6:23 pm

Yup.  ;D

for me its like OH snappp!! but yeah you should share your scream on the upcoming alien trespass movie website you can upload of what you think best represents a horrific movie scream and it will autoplay on the site. www.alientrepass.com/gotscreams.php

Written By: apollonia1986 on 03/25/09 at 7:52 pm

Hey,

That's a pretty wicked idea. I do have kind of a piercing screazm (you should see me when I see Michael Jackson LOL. ) I can pop a few eardrums if I tried. I might check that out.

Thanks for the heads up. Karma.  ;)

Written By: Davester on 03/26/09 at 2:48 am

Yup.  ;D

me too...

Written By: SuperDupper on 03/26/09 at 10:15 am

Hey,

That's a pretty wicked idea. I do have kind of a piercing screazm (you should see me when I see Michael Jackson LOL. ) I can pop a few eardrums if I tried. I might check that out.

Thanks for the heads up. Karma.  ;)

Micheal Jackson i would probably start doing the moonwalk haha

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/26/09 at 10:28 am

Haha...I thought this was going to be an "ask me" thread about the SCREAM movies! lol.

Nah, I don't usually scream...just close my eyes a bit. :D

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/26/09 at 10:42 am

No, but I know someone who does.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/26/09 at 12:27 pm

Not at movies-maybe a loud inhale but not really a scream.

Funny story. When I went to see Poltergeist at the movies way back in the dark ages, I went with my first husband before we were married and a friend of ours (female). The first scary thing that happened on the screen, our friend lets out this HUGE SCREAM!!!! I jumped out of my seat. Her scream scared me more than the movie did. (Yeah, she was sitting right next to me.) Before the movie was over, more people in the audience were screaming. She started a trend. I didn't scream, but my husband's fingers were hurting because I was squeezing them-HARD!!!  :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/26/09 at 12:28 pm

In space no one can hear you scream.

Written By: anabel on 03/26/09 at 1:35 pm

I scream at really scary movies if i'm in a theatre, not at home.  I also had something funny happen...we went to see Halloween, the 1st one.  I was too young, but snuck in with friends-there were 2 boys behind us that liked us, and when the part came where the detective opens the trunk of the car and a cat jumps out?  One of the boys grabbed me by both shoulders from behind!  I screamed, and m&m's, popcorn and soda went a flyin'! The cleanup crew after the movie must have hated us! I've still never been able to live that down......

Written By: SuperDupper on 03/26/09 at 5:19 pm

I scream at really scary movies if i'm in a theatre, not at home.  I also had something funny happen...we went to see Halloween, the 1st one.  I was too young, but snuck in with friends-there were 2 boys behind us that liked us, and when the part came where the detective opens the trunk of the car and a cat jumps out?  One of the boys grabbed me by both shoulders from behind!  I screamed, and m&m's, popcorn and soda went a flyin'! The cleanup crew after the movie must have hated us! I've still never been able to live that down......

now that should of been video taped and posted on the site haha

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/27/09 at 12:16 am

I don't scream at horror movies (I will try to avoid them altogether actually) but I will cry at the drop of a hat in a sad movie.  I'm such a baby!  lol

Written By: NbC on 03/28/09 at 12:00 pm

No.  I love horror movies. 

I haven't run across a movie scary enough to make me scream.  I have been startled but not scared. 

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/28/09 at 12:04 pm

Scream here!

Check for new replies or respond here...